Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haa the face on him in that rehearsal reel I hope FM have an understudy sorted he isn’t lasting 8 months I doubt he’ll last to opening night. That three hour drive will push him further than SAS Who dares wins.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s shocking that Maris is nearly 3. I thought he was a lot younger….like really young.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
That’s shocking that Maris is nearly 3. I thought he was a lot younger….like really young.
They 'baby' him a lot and don't seem at all concerned about his development.

I feel sorry for him. His speech is very delayed but they pretend to know what he is saying.
They should be having him assessed and getting him whatever help he may need.
Waiting lists are not getting any shorter, I am sure, while they do nothing apart from using him for ads and likes. 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🐔 Who does he think he is, wiggling his hips like that, I wouldn't mind if he had a big cock, but we all know he hasn't, unless it takes on a life of its own, which I doubt very much...🥕....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This was shared on the Chazza thread earlier. Real powerful stuff about constantly exposing your kids online to strangers.

I hope Fakey and Flapz see this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Ahh thanks bro I needed to hear thar today. I've been working solidly all my adult life, nose to the grindstone, providing for my family, paying for their holidays, university etc and I didn't realise that ALL you need to do is keep going, keep working hard, taking wrong turns are OK cos I'll end up where I want to be. So needed that today man. If only I'd heard you say that at the start of my adult life - BUT somehow I've ended up mortgage & debt free, I pay for everything, I have a loving partner, children who love & like me, good friends, well paid job. Just like you Jakey mate.

That rank scummy lice bath was steaming like billy-o this morning. Clouds of it gently drifting up past his Eastenders Beppe's beard.View attachment 2383768View attachment 2383773
Not Beppe 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
🐔 Who does he think he is, wiggling his hips like that, I wouldn't mind if he had a big cock, but we all know he hasn't, unless it takes on a life of its own, which I doubt very much...🥕....
Fancy posting that stiffie online 😆😆💀💀

Talk about blink, and you'll miss it.....

• Haha
What a complete twit.He is missing not using him for likes just like he does the dead.I bet it’s in the hundreds the amount of times he’s used the same boring story for promotion.Did duck all in his his sarcoma role other than run the marathon.How many vest does this twit have he wears the same tit week in week out
890205E3-29FC-4411-846C-FEA1F5086834.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Day 3 and he is feeling low not been low the rest of the time the family has been away plus they must be home soon take it they realised today how tit he is at acting and dancing still managed to get a dig in though missing the kids running about toys everywhere while Sophie is on her laptop and where are you then? Down the gym same as you will be once again at getting up time and bath and bed time missing them my arse just can’t think of any content because you’re a sad boring fucker

• Heart
He’s missing using them for content and her cooking his meals. That….is….all🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Being miserable is your own choice! do something productive in the house and garden to welcome his doormat and the prodigal, gormless child home! Pouting girlybloke and unable to fend for himself is the biggest off put in life.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
WTF is that pile of vomit he's cooked? 🤢

367940803_323090633494346_3706023263129920935_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
When you come on Instagram to pretend you feel a bit down and lonely because you've got no actual mates to talk to and want to pretend you're a family man! 🙄😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Missing flaps so much but it’s still all about him! He could have chosen just a picture of her, but, no, no, no, it has to be the posing cheesy shot of them advertising glasses direct. I’d question my relationship at this point if he was husband 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What a complete twit.He is missing not using him for likes just like he does the dead.I bet it’s in the hundreds the amount of times he’s used the same boring story for promotion.Did duck all in his his sarcoma role other than run the marathon.How many vest does this twit have he wears the same tit week in week outView attachment 2384543
I’m fed up of his lies. He misses NikNak but on the few occasions he is alone with his son he dumps him at nursery or his mum or anyone who would have him so he doesn’t disrupt his daily routine. His daily routine consists of swirling around his pigsty then gym after which he returns home to attack social media and stalk various Z LIsters and block people who don’t agree with his crap! He misses NikNak so much but doesn’t go with his family most times they go away. There was no reason he couldn’t go with them to Turkey when he was home alone for a week before going for that dodgy US trip for ‘work’. Now Soph is in the US, he could easily have gone for 4-5 days to create memories with his family. Oh no! That would be too easy, he would rather sit in his dirty swirl and cry to his Tena huns on Instagram. Btw I thought he said he was almost done with IG, how come he is still on there and even more thirsty than ever!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
🐔 He has got something wrong with him, he should be buzzing, something has happened at the FM today to put him on a downer, perhaps they are not taking any of his tit, no pics, no phone out, as they are older actors they can see through him, he looks worn out from the WORK it can only get worse....🍷🍿......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
He gives off really creepy vibes. You wouldn’t want to be anywhere even slightly dark if he was around. He also screams this man is angry.

What the actual is Maris wearing….it looks like a massive baby grow. Agree he should be assessed for speech therapy as I thought he was only young, not nearly 3.

• Heart
🐔 He has got something wrong with him, he should be buzzing, something has happened at the FM today to put him on a downer, perhaps they are not taking any of his tit, no pics, no phone out, as they are older actors they can see through him, he looks worn out from the WORK it can only get worse....🍷🍿......
Me too Joon! I’m so here for the car crash 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.