Jake Quickenden #78 Jake ICKenden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leo dressed in a potato sack and no top or hat😡Sure a link to crappy b&b coming as we all want to dress out kids in that brown coloured tit.A new stroller for a 2 and half year old getting as bad as awful Laura Anderson with her two gifted prams 😡And SS with her expensive turkey holiday 😡
CAE2CA80-B344-4934-968C-D235D8775D0B.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Urgghh imagine the stench from his sweaty pits in that knited top🤮🤮🤮🤮
Off on his own again, Fakey no mates🤣🤣🤣
He genuinley doesn't have any does he, all last week on his own and the only person he saw was bleeping Terrahawk🤣💀
He always seems to flock to younger people, cos I reckon no one his own age will put up with his tit😆😆😆
---
Leo dressed in a potato sack and no top or hat😡Sure a link to crappy b&b coming as we all want to dress out kids in that brown coloured tit.A new stroller for a 2 and half year old getting as bad as awful Laura Anderson with her two gifted prams 😡And SS with her expensive turkey holiday 😡View attachment 2384219
Exactly, at his age, he should be pretty much walking everywhere, Maris is so behind it's unreal and it's all Fakey and Flappy's fault🤬🤬🤬
---

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
How old is Maris? I can’t believe he’s stuck in those horrible and ugly clothes. Poor wee lad. He always looks a bit out of it.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Ahh thanks bro I needed to hear thar today. I've been working solidly all my adult life, nose to the grindstone, providing for my family, paying for their holidays, university etc and I didn't realise that ALL you need to do is keep going, keep working hard, taking wrong turns are OK cos I'll end up where I want to be. So needed that today man. If only I'd heard you say that at the start of my adult life - BUT somehow I've ended up mortgage & debt free, I pay for everything, I have a loving partner, children who love & like me, good friends, well paid job. Just like you Jakey mate.

That rank scummy lice bath was steaming like billy-o this morning. Clouds of it gently drifting up past his Eastenders Beppe's beard.View attachment 2383768View attachment 2383773
🐔 HAHAHAHAHAHA So true 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet he begged to introduce that reel for the first day of rehearsal as he is a presenter 🙄 love how everyone else is hugging pleased to see each other bet nobody knows who he is notice he is sat with the women as usual won’t last when they realise what a predator he is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes that's right. I remember Flapz saying that he puts the sat nav on every single time he goes out, even to go to Tesco. Brain dead twit doesn't even know where that is and he's lived there for years now!
---

How is he coping having to wear a top all the time?!!
He probably keeps suggesting that they practise the final scene 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bet he begged to introduce that reel for the first day of rehearsal as he is a presenter 🙄 love how everyone else is hugging pleased to see each other bet nobody knows who he is notice he is sat with the women as usual won’t last when they realise what a predator he is
I wonder how many takes he took to get it right though 😉 Remember at the hair awards when he even had to read Good Evening Ladies & Gentlemen off of a bit of paper 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔 That awful knitted grandad top, no dress sense at all..... yuck :oops:🤮.....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a twit! 🤢

You know what, he will forever be a loner with just his mum and his beard as company because no one could ever EVER love him as much as he loves himself. He’d eat himself if he could, he’s seeing something in the mirror that no one else does that’s for sure 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.