Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tiny little hand flapping and flopping about 🤣
Sounds like his mosquito ad has had one benefit in preparing him for upcoming uncomfortable situations

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she's off tomorrow? Do they honestly do anything together?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Once Freddie goes to secondary school he’ll sadly feel the impact when more of the kids have social media and see his sad stepdad perform with his grief/anxiety/begging. “New trainers Fred? Did your stepdad get them for free?”
Wait till he ends up doing gay for pay on Only Fans, cos that's where the deluded fucker is heading.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Damn that pesky cupboard door!!!

Those poor kids - perhaps not as much Freddie as he still his his dad as a role model but Leo doesn’t stand a chance in later life, thinking that the way this jobless tosspiece blags his way through life is the norm!
It's the sense of entitlement that these two have that gets me.
They think the world owes them a lifestyle they can't afford themselves....
Get ta duck, you jobless potless talentless pair of no marks ..

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It's the sense of entitlement that these two have that gets me.
They think the world owes them a lifestyle they can't afford themselves....
Get ta duck, you jobless potless talentless pair of no marks ..
Exactly. Pair of deluded cunts. She tried to get famous by appearing on a reality show about dating z lister ‘celebrities’. He tried to get famous by entering a reality singing show. For some reason they now both think because of this they are/should be higher up the z lister scale than say ex contestants from shows like Love Island. Let’s be honest they’re both gutted that LI wasn’t about when they were in their early twenties because they would have both cut an arm off to get on a program like that. He’s proven that it was never about getting a career in music because he doesn’t even mention singing on his ever growing bio now 😂 He was just desperate to be famous anyone he could and she was just desperate to find someone in the ‘public’ eye, so she could live the ‘celeb’ lifestyle. Not worked out very well for her has it 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
His vision in life is to live of the dead and run to mummy when the tit hits the fan.His weekend spent away from home for a few pennies and most spent on petrol and his hotel.Flaps just so dreary and miserable with her stupid let’s play dress up posts🙄He’s going to be stuck not posting the kids for likes as away until January👍Let’s see how sick days this Wanker pulls as we all know he hates any kind of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
His vision in life is to live of the dead and run to mummy when the tit hits the fan.His weekend spent away from home for a few pennies and most spent on petrol and his hotel.Flaps just so dreary and miserable with her stupid let’s play dress up posts🙄He’s going to be stuck not posting the kids for likes as away until January👍Let’s see how sick days this Wanker pulls as we all know he hates any kind of work.
He'll end up getting binned off because he won't stick to the script. He'll ad-lib to get laughs, and basically he won't be able to remember the script.

• Heart
I know I shouldn’t have sympathy for them as they’re both gross but I do pity anyone who lives like this so desperate for the likes on social media.

Reactions: 17
Well i can tell you all exactly how the Full Monty tour will go at the beginning while the others are putting up with his rude disrespectful and childish behaviour he will be buzzing having the best time so grateful for opportunities as soon as they are sick to the back teeth of him it will be really struggling missing Soph and the boys hurt his back got a chest infection but carrying on because he’s a hero before going home for a few days as his anxiety has got really bad. Anyone know how the pay works? I know some just share ticket sales at the end of the night in which case he better get used to sleeping in his car 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
So she’s off tomorrow and rather than spend time with his fam as idiot calls them🙄He spent the weekend being a cheap Dino.How that stupid cow puts up with him I will never understand.She’s doing a stupid ad for some tit holiday company.Both so thirsty and boring it’s becoming ground hog day.
I swear that’s how this ‘marriage’ works as they are never together for more than a few days if not hours 😂
---
Well i can tell you all exactly how the Full Monty tour will go at the beginning while the others are putting up with his rude disrespectful and childish behaviour he will be buzzing having the best time so grateful for opportunities as soon as they are sick to the back teeth of him it will be really struggling missing Soph and the boys hurt his back got a chest infection but carrying on because he’s a hero before going home for a few days as his anxiety has got really bad.
Exactly this!!!

"When you do things you don't want to do, you get used to uncomfortable sitautions".

Quoted by the unemployed dosser!! 🙄

View attachment 2362652
bleeping hell the filter is strong on both their stories this morning😆😆 his is hiding his dino head spots🦕🦕🦕 and hers is hiding Freddy Krueger face🤭🤭🤭 he even runs like a🦕🦕🦕 with his arm flapping around, boring content with that ugly MMA bleep James Webb 🤢🤢🤮🤮 will be interesting to see what he does this week as no Fred or Spud u like to use for content and not going to Zelda's till the weekend. No doubt we'll be treated to a hilarious reel from them both😴😴😴 can't wait, my sides are splitting at the thought🤪🤪🤪.

Probably get a woe is me post, missing Soph and the boys shite aswell fucksake he's so predictable🤣🤣🤣

Flaps with her holidaypirate ad/link another firm that can get to duck. Honestly can't stand all these beggy bastards, these two are so bad for it, him tagging skinnyfoods and musclefoods, doubt he uses them, such a pair of twats, Flappy gonna be baking herself in America too, those poor boys getting burnt to a crisp as usual😡🤬

• Haha
I dont know where he thinks this MMA fight will get him; apparently, it's for charity, so he will probably get some money for doing it and the rest to a charity of his choice; I wonder if it's Sarcoma UK as he's their ambassador, we will see. Anyway, what will it bring him? He's too past it to become a big MMA star, he's started too late, and it doesn't look very popular anyway by the ticket sales. Does he think he will get massive exposure from it and become a huge tv or MMA star?

• Haha
I dont know where he thinks this MMA fight will get him; apparently, it's for charity, so he will probably get some money for doing it and the rest to a charity of his choice; I wonder if it's Sarcoma UK as he's their ambassador, we will see. Anyway, what will it bring him? He's too past it to become a big MMA star, he's started too late, and it doesn't look very popular anyway by the ticket sales. Does he think he will get massive exposure from it and become a huge tv or MMA star?
This wont even get him 5 minutes on Lorraine! Was he with that James Webb? What a sad bleep, I think I only said last week on here that it looks like even James webb is avoiding him so the sad bleep has been reading his own tattle thread yet again and must of hunted down James Webb to prove they are still fweinds 🙄 Get a bleeping life RaRa 🦖 What did James think our you’re little boy racer car 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
He had nothing else on when he agreed to this. There are cameras following him apparently for some sort of show for it so that probably appealed to him. I think they’re getting paid but the fight purse is going to charity. Pretty sure I read somewhere his charity for this is mens mental health. He’ll probably get more publicity using that, than the charity he is meant to be an actual ambassador for. Sarcoma definitely chose well using him 🙄 Only plugged awareness month once cos he got an appearance on Lorraine from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Nottingham have now put on their website for FM tickets that Fakey won’t be there 3rd & 4th November, so looks like the fight is still on………
Now, I've certainly been accused of being fond of the sausage but having finally googled who the hell the other five are, I wouldn't particularly be in favour of any of them waggling their unmentionables about in my company. Do they do an audiobook version? 😆

• Haha
Nottingham have now put on their website for FM tickets that Fakey won’t be there 3rd & 4th November, so looks like the fight is still on………
Hopefully Paul the joker will have turned his face inside out for the rest of the tour......
---
Hopefully.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.