Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long before he turns the likes off his post 😂 He’ll be thinking desperately what he can post next to help his engagement because it’s definitely going to be dropping at this 🦟😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
At least he's got a dress up outfit ahead of Halloween. He can't possibly justify paying a professional MUA all that money this time just to trot down to some suburban, tame house party like last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The desperation is of the scale🤣🤣From a Dino to a mosquito what’s next a horse with his nose🤣🤣🤣He’s so flat footed 🤣walks like a twit and looks like a twit.Actor in his bio funniest thing ever🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least he's got a dress up outfit ahead of Halloween. He can't possibly justify paying a professional MUA all that money this time just to trot down to some suburban, tame house party like last year.
Oh god, I remember that. He turned up with Day of the dead make up on, and stood out like a bleeping pimple on a pig....
He's a total 🛎-end....

• Haha
  • Heart
To be fair whatever dignity he had left must be in the absolute gutter after that ad
Just shows he is desperate, and I’d say he watches everything Sam Thompson does and just tries to copy every iota of his content but just fails, fantastically I might add 😝😝😝😝😝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Comment saying you should be on CBeebies where do these freaks come from who reply to him.She probably filmed it as I remember she was with the idiot that day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

---

WTAF 😱 Actor dear lord 🤣🤣🤣That has to be the most cringe tit I’ve ever seen 🤣🤣🤣
I love it. Jacob is coining it in with this high profile bug repellant Ad.😂😂. Last time he advertised it, he popped it in his stories. Maybe they paid him a tenner more to pop it on his grid. He thinks he’s being slick by using humour to cover up the embarrassment of doing such an Ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Cringe. I’d be embarrassed if I was Sophie and Leo. You’d rather he went and got a proper job than these dress up cringe worthy adverts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did we ever find out what it was he was doing with or filming with davina mccall that day?

Reactions: 11
I'm embarrassed that I've watched this 😂 what are those bloody things on his feet?! He is a walking, talking ick 🤢

What sort of place did DoorMatt get his car from? A good secondhand place would sell their cars already cleaned
Probs one of those ex-fleet car supermarket places?
---
The biggest ick there is! 🤢
bleeping hell 😆😆😆😆 there's something wrong with him

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He hides the fact that he does the stuff at holiday camps but he broadcasts that.. I am in bits laughing here 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.