Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his wife and son are off on holiday without him for 2 weeks from tomorrow. He was away all weekend 🦖 but instead of spending today with them, he’s fucked off to the combat institute/gym. Surely he could of had a day off? If he’d got an actual job on fair enough but he’s not even started his rehearsals yet. Then by the end of this week he’ll be doing the whole woe is me, missing the family narrative for the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Now he's fawning over the Combat Institute's new ice bath set up. 😴😴😴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m gutted. I’ve just realised he’s blocked me after laughing at his mosquito ad. Quite the touchy man 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m gutted. I’ve just realised he’s blocked me after laughing at his mosquito ad. Quite the touchy man 😆
For somebody that’s always going on about it’s all about the banter, he really has no sense of humour of his own 😂 Such a sensitive soul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now he's fawning over the Combat Institute's new ice bath set up. 😴😴😴

View attachment 2363157
View attachment 2363158
OMG he is such a head! He must of hounded James Webb to get that bucket and sauna because the gym where Paul Smith trains has this set up! He is soooo competitive it’s embarrassing 🙈 James Webb must be as skint and unprofession as him to not already have this equipment! James is too busy playing “ WWF”, he does that Cage Wars shite for Oktagon UK! it’s absolutely shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She can’t even ‘buy’ Leo a pair of trainers without trying to make money off of them with the aff links 🤦🏻‍♀️ The house is still a tit tip, the loft still isn’t finished 7 months after starting it but she’s buying herself Uggs. She really has got her priorities totally wrong.

• Haha
She can’t even ‘buy’ Leo a pair of trainers without trying to make money off of them with the aff links 🤦🏻‍♀️ The house is still a tit tip, the loft still isn’t finished 7 months after starting it but she’s buying herself Uggs. She really has got her priorities totally wrong.
But they had some really really cute beige sets :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: since when has a beige tracksuit been cute???? and she's saying Leo has outgrown his stuff, evrything drowns him :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
See daddy gave her some spends to get some Uggs, laughed when they are too small.
Thank goodness she got her nails done those other p d me right off with how ugly they were

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For someone with skin as leathery as a crocodile (much like his tears), he’s so thin-skinned he’s tracing paper.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But they had some really really cute beige sets :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: since when has a beige tracksuit been cute???? and she's saying Leo has outgrown his stuff, evrything drowns him :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:
See daddy gave her some spends to get some Uggs, laughed when they are too small.
Thank goodness she got her nails done those other p d me right off with how ugly they were
Nice to see she’s bought some new stuff for Fred as well. Oh no she hasn’t 😡 The money she probably got for her upcoming back to school ad using Freddie, is probably what’s paying for her and Spuds new stuff as well 🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Hi All,

Hope everyone is good.
Just a quick one (I found it funny).

My stepdad best mate (also in his 70s) loves FB, but strangely he’s irritated by the same things as myself. Well, this morning my stepdad showed me his friends post “All these Fannie’s sitting in a paddling pool of ice, sprouting nonsense they don’t even understand what they are saying” and then last part said

“Lads, it’s obvious you have no craic or personality - so you do this to appear interesting - YOU ARE NOT”

It just tickled me.

Hugs to all ❤

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
No you don’t like to buy bigger so it lasts it’s because you can’t afford clothes for Leo your waste
of a space hubby spends all his money and yours on crap for himself while your son looks like a woman

• Heart
How long before he’s all over Insta congratulating Zara McDermott for getting on SCD 😂😂😂 An ex LI contestant manages it but a person who has done X factor, DOI, Celeb, SAS still gets overlooked 🤭 I wonder why 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Lol he wishes he had Sam’s work and appeal how often has fakey copied his style and failed .
12A80E21-C6F0-4FCA-AE1C-DDBF41C5CD44.jpeg

No love island tit of fakey this series’s as his goal was to get on aftersun and never happened 🤣Flaps with her boobs hanging to her belly dear god they are just hideous👀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love strictly! I’m looking forward to seeing Zara on it I think she’ll be great!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.