Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was definitely doing RaRa last night, I love how they’ve hash tagged in #minidino 😂
IMG_2778.jpeg

---
Sorry if this has already been posted, not managed to catch up ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Probably of by a mile here but... Was just looking and trying to find the only clip of him on hollyoaks, and couldn't but there were articles saying he was going to do it dated 5 years ago isn't that about when soph latched on to him,maybe thinking he was going to be a star 😕
.definitely after free stays at Premier for when his on tour.

Reactions: 16
Probably of by a mile here but... Was just looking and trying to find the only clip of him on hollyoaks, and couldn't but there were articles saying he was going to do it dated 5 years ago isn't that about when soph latched on to him,maybe thinking he was going to be a star 😕
It was blink & you'll miss it. 2 scenes over 2 episodes, I think?

Reactions: 14
🐔Premier Inn so comfy, that's why he stays at his mother's......:rolleyes: Prick...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The Hollyoaks clip is on page 1 of the wiki as compiled by the excellent @CrazyBaldhead 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Look on the first page of the Wiki. I put the Hollyoaks clip on there!!

Reactions: 14
I've just been back on the Wiki & watched Eyal pie Flapz , well funny 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀 hahaha hahaha

As an aside- christ, flapz looks rough now! 🤯🤯😵😱😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Eyal in 2023, hard at work............😃😎

Flapz in 2023, out of work 💀💀💀💀

Screenshot_20230806-223547_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
She latched onto him the same year he won DOI. Always said it. If another zlister higher up the chain than him (who isn’t 😉) had given her any attention, she’d have binned him off like a shot 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Not surprised after he said their beds were the "comfiest ever" this morning. I smell an ad coming......or he's on the beg for one!
This better not happen. I love premier inn and would have to boycott them if they used him!

His more annoying then mosquitoes.
Wonder if there's a fakey repellent you know like soap I'm sure ch would be buying it :ROFLMAO:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.