Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he walks around these youngsters giving it I have a million followers(bots)He’s like a little creep always in the background trying and failing to be funny.Remember him filming the horrid Kerry’s daughter one night he clearly has no respect for anyone’s privacy.Him and flaps are the most unromantic odd couple ever.She’s a idiot but hangs on for what I ask lol.We’ve seen his carrot and the idiot is a walking ick I can’t see how she fancies him🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
🐔Bored, sort those wardrobe doors out lazy git ...Nothing to stop him doing jobs round the house now he is on his own, like normal blokes would.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why has flaps not posted yet? Bet she doesn’t dare cos she will be getting passive aggressive messages from nobhead, mad that her and the kids have gone away while he “works”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His work posts are hilarious and the idiot does it to justify his lazy arse.We say why has he got no mates and one pops round lol.He reads here often and his little digs are as ridiculous as him.So many z listers shows out and he’s never on any 👍Going end up like creepy Wayne 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That ice bath in the gym..take it they share the water.,imagine getting in after sweatypants quickenden,bet he leaves a film on the top of the water with fig glue and sweat :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve guessed it!!! The friend calling around was the guy who does the driveway valeting to get that disgusting car clean to give back!
It’s got to be 🥴🥴🥴

He’ll be up at Zelda’s now texting all his old mates desperately trying to meet up tomorrow to prove us all wrong.

• Haha
I had ENT appointment yesterday, waited since pre covid for. I’ve now been referred to the tinnitus clinic for physio (although not sure how physio helps tinnitus?) I’ve also been told I need a small hearing aid in one ear. So if he tries with that tit again I’ll be fuming. He has no idea what it’s like and he certainly don’t suffer. I can’t wear earphones anymore as it makes my tinnitus worse and hurts my ears. He seems to be able to have headphones on 24/7
I’ve lived with pulsatile tinnitus for almost 20 years & I’m also partially deaf in that ear. He has no idea how frustrating it is & draining. I need a hearing aid with a white noise generator but Covid derailed it all & I have to start the process all over again. I hate when people pretend to have an illness or disability & plaster it over social media. This jobless, workshy hypochondriac is really grinding my gears. Silence? With tinnitus I have no idea what silence is

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
🐔Bored, sort those wardrobe doors out lazy git ...Nothing to stop him doing jobs round the house now he is on his own, like normal blokes would.....
@Joon He doesn’t have time. Don’t you realise he is online trying to grift another pest repellent Ad or the crumbs that the Z Listers left behind. It’s the only way he will get any ‘jobs’. He also has to concentrate on stealing ideas from other legit celebs online. His biggest task is going through all comments on his IG and figuring out who to block!

• Haha
  • Heart
Just caught up, see he's at Zelda's now, obviously playing ra ra🦖🦖🦖tomorrow night, gone for free lodgings I see. Obviously been reading tattle today, not much else to do has he😆😆😆. God he's so bleeping boring isn't he🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Well this isn’t cringey at all 😬

View attachment 2368008

Does she think they ask him every year and he’s just too busy or something? I’m not sure Strictly will ever be that desperate
They don’t want people who would love to do it they want people that are actually known and actually have talents 🤣 he’s desperate it’s never gonna happen

Reactions: 20
Just seen this one aswell from same woman!!
Omg she’s his one and only fan 😂 imagine being so desperate you rely on strangers to try and get him in strictly.
---
I’ve just looked at that James page and @Robin71 you’re so right. Funny how it’s alright for Fakey to invade peoples privacy and film but he’s not happy he’s getting a little bit of criticism on camera is he 😂 Also why by the end of it again is he the only one who has taken his top off 🤢
It’s not normal behaviour to be constantly topless, it’s really really weird!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
He did a pathetic little cough and patted his chest so I’m going for a dose of pneumonia (cos it can’t be anything minor 🙄).
Also, hate that filter he uses, makes him blurry and I keep cleaning my specs thinking it’s them 😂
How rough does he look though when it’s not in use, walking through the gym carpark looking 45.
He'll be getting that empty box of antibiotics out again, with no label on with date etc..anyone remember them when he said he had a chest infection last time. Lying fucker! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thats the thing @Joon he’s not a normal bloke! Like you said he’s a pansy 🌺 (you’re killing me with you’re comments 🤣🤣🤣 I love it) and no chance they will get that broken wardrobe door fixed because its ideal for when Fakey eventually decides to come
out of it 🤣
---
Seen a few of you on the C Dawson thread and I’m amazed at how much better nowhere’s speech is compared to Leo and CD is a blooming awful mother so I ain’t giving her any praise for it, just wondering if you know the ages difference of Leo and Noah?
Yes im loving the C Dawson thread at the moment🫢 some more Fakey shoud join us as its very similar to Pricks thread. You can easily join in as our Queen Crazy’s done a fantastic wiki which she updates daily x
---
He could build the media wall😂
That bleep couldnt even build a sand castle 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They don’t want people who would love to do it they want people that are actually known and actually have talents 🤣 he’s desperate it’s never gonna happen
Yeah I would bloody love to do it and I think there’s probs more chance of me getting on than him 😂

The comment read as well like Strictly were still rounding up folk for this series “Jake’s at a very unexpected loose end, he can do it?” “Oooh great, we’ve only got 12 so far so that would really helpful. Thanks Estelle!”

• Haha
Notice the mma story he’s posted he’s put background music over it so you can’t hear him being told he’s done something wrong and then he’s cut it at the bit where his face is showing he’s not happy about it 😂 Also who the hell is he to criticise anyones footwear with the monstrosities he wears on his feet 🙄 if it’s not unmatching crocs or ‘guccis’ that are too small, it’s webbed feet as part of a costume 😉🦖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.