Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be back posting aff links soon. She does everytime she goes away cos she’s that deluded she thinks people are waiting for them 😂😂😂
Ha yeah that and “so many people have asked me what [boring item] is, well…”

No they haven’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Him in bed🤢🤢And definitely a ra ra later🤣Going to see his mum so he can run to Butlins🤣I find him so repulsive he’s just so unlikeable.Says in a sarcastic voice I don’t care they are having fun in the sun.I’m sure if he really wanted to he could have gone for a week with his family such a fake twit.
I doubt Sophie’s sister wants him anywhere near her house. I think that’s part of the problem, he ain’t welcome. Who can blame her, he will try and take over her home.

Reactions: 19
He is such a grotty person. His videos are just awful. He just has an undercurrent of nastiness to him. Even his mother sounds sick of him.

Reactions: 24
13 stories so far 😴 Getting them in before he goes silent later 🦖 Another dig at us about him looking old 👋🏻 Plus surprise surprise they’re filming a challenge today 🙄

• Haha
God zelda looks rough as a badgers arse this morning 🤣Both so childish and so not funny he’s just a walking talking ick.Get to butlins and earn your petrol money home as polly obviously run out of 5 minute slots for him👍

• Haha
Nigel Harman has got more talent in the tip of his finger than Fakey has in his whole body. Also he is as fit as duck 🔥🔥🔥 Strictly has definitely just got better for me this year 🥵😂
I'm quite impressed with the line-up so far this year! Nigel is lovely and I bet he does really well too

• Heart
Would anyone listen to a podcast of Mr Veiny Vain and his old mother? Not a chance 😂
But you can bet your arse anyone who says no on the poll will be blocked instantly. Fragile ego rat featured boring twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Would anyone listen to a podcast of Mr Veiny Vain and his old mother? Not a chance 😂
But you can bet your arse anyone who says no on the poll will be blocked instantly. Fragile ego rat featured boring twit.
I can't see Zeldas stories does she have any on?
Lol when I went to search for her I actually started to type Zelda!

• Haha
I can't see Zeldas stories does she have any on?
Lol when I went to search for her I actually started to type Zelda!
Sorry I don’t know, I never watch her or Flappy cos I can’t stand Zeldas wonky mouth and Flaps gigantic tongue and fake posh voice. Are you maybe blocked?

• Haha
Both obviously been reading here:

‘You’re looking old… in your 40’s, Jacob - I look younger than you’

Zelda has a high opinion of herself, eh?! Both looking old as duck in my humble opinion.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Both obviously been reading here:

‘You’re looking old… in your 40’s, Jacob - I look younger than you’

Zelda has a high opinion of herself, eh?! Both looking old as duck in my humble opinion.
Yup, because smoking and being a total bleep ages you something terrible.....

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow he's even more unbearable than usual. His pathetic to do lists, shows he does duck all. All the fake laughing, and the fake sweat. Dick head

• Heart
  • Haha
So in the Maldives he said him and Flappy were in ‘talks’ to do a podcast. That was obviously BS as usual but I bet she’ll be happy he’s now trying to use his mum instead of her. Probably a sly dig cos she’s gone on holiday 🤷🏻‍♀️ They’re both so desperate to get googlebox they’ll try anything together by way of an audition for it. Imagine them both talking over each other desperate for the attention. No thank you. Also he’s actually meant to be employed near on the rest of the year so when will he have the time. Oh he’ll probably spend his days off with Zelda and away from the family and use the excuse that a podcast is work. Honestly the desperation coming off him is 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Notice the mma story he’s posted he’s put background music over it so you can’t hear him being told he’s done something wrong and then he’s cut it at the bit where his face is showing he’s not happy about it 😂 Also who the hell is he to criticise anyones footwear with the monstrosities he wears on his feet 🙄 if it’s not unmatching crocs or ‘guccis’ that are too small, it’s webbed feet as part of a costume 😉🦖
I've got the original one! 👍😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.