Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He really is a tragic excuse for a human being isn’t he. Such a fragile male ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thats the thing @Joon he’s not a normal bloke! Like you said he’s a pansy 🌺 (you’re killing me with you’re comments 🤣🤣🤣 I love it) and no chance they will get that broken wardrobe door fixed because its ideal for when Fakey eventually decides to come
out of it 🤣
---

Yes im loving the C Dawson thread at the moment🫢 some more Fakey shoud join us as its very similar to Pricks thread. You can easily join in as our Queen Crazy’s done a fantastic wiki which she updates daily x
---

That bleep couldnt even build a sand castle 😂
@CrazyBaldhead has done amazing with Chazza Wiki!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Him in bed🤢🤢And definitely a ra ra later🤣Going to see his mum so he can run to Butlins🤣I find him so repulsive he’s just so unlikeable.Says in a sarcastic voice I don’t care they are having fun in the sun.I’m sure if he really wanted to he could have gone for a week with his family such a fake twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Him in bed🤢🤢And definitely a ra ra later🤣Going to see his mum so he can run to Butlins🤣I find him so repulsive he’s just so unlikeable.Says in a sarcastic voice I don’t care they are having fun in the sun.I’m sure if he really wanted to he could have gone for a week with his family such a fake twit.
He’s so bitter they are away without him 😂 He’s making sure he’s sharing pictures of the boys before she does 🤦🏻‍♀️. It’s so obvious when he’s at Butlins because it’s the only ‘work’ he doesn’t film or say what he’s doing. Also wtf is with his syrup in this stories this morning 🤮

• Haha
Nothing to say except dear god the wig🤢How many stories already and it’s not even 8am.Sad pathetic idiot who does he think is slightly interested in his ramblings.
5834E19F-782E-4EE3-96FD-334AE05DAA1B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
That gym video is a massive ick. Those mats 🤢 and surprise, surprise..... Only one person with his top off. I'm long blocked but seeing Fakey being filmed by other people is quite refreshing. He really doesn't like it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They probably proving a point he’s forever filming others when not one person is on a phone . He’s a sad little man he has no life and no friends

Reactions: 20
So satisfying to see how this idiots life has turned out.The narrative of using the dead for fame and money is finally running out.I’m a great believer you get back when you give in life and his shortcomings are coming home to roost👍
7B2E72EF-8293-41FB-9975-B8EA1F8317DC.jpeg
D0B48732-A92D-43A2-A20B-3A898AB27005.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
9.15 his been ip just over 2 hours ans been in the gym for a hour of that, and posted 9 bits,his going to get more manic as the days go on isn't he?
A bit of quiet tonight.cos his tiny dinosaur arms can't hold the phone
His list :ROFLMAO:
I think its a hinch tada list so he can cross things out and not feel like a total loser!

• Haha
I’m convinced Sophie hasn’t shown anything on insta because of him, he’s so selfish hating that his family are having a nice time visiting relatives. Can imagine him telling her she’s selfish cos his sibling died etc he’s such a horrible areshole.

He’s still pissed off with all these Strictly zzz listers being announced and he didn’t make the cut. Ohh dear old Polly not doing a very good job in getting him wrk except for Butlins 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He’s still pissed off with all these Strictly zzz listers being announced and he didn’t make the cut. Ohh dear old Polly not doing a very good job in getting him wrk except for Butlins 🤣🤣
Nigel Harman has got more talent in the tip of his finger than Fakey has in his whole body. Also he is as fit as duck 🔥🔥🔥 Strictly has definitely just got better for me this year 🥵😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Sophie probably isn’t posting because this is not a free holiday and she doesn’t have to!

• Haha
Sophie probably isn’t posting because this is not a free holiday and she doesn’t have to!
She’ll be back posting aff links soon. She does everytime she goes away cos she’s that deluded she thinks people are waiting for them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.