Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Adam Thomas is still working whereas... 🤣

What could they put in a current biography about Fakey? Ice baffs, pawning off his kid on the rare occasion that he is left alone with him, going to the gym... 🤣 oh wait, the masked singer at holiday camps. I have as much claim to 'fame' as he has. None.
Not a fan of the Thomas brothers but I’d recognise two of them if they popped up on TV and like you say Adam is actually working but, other than bit part theatre roles and has-been panto star, there’s not really anything he can be plugged for. X-Factor and the jungle were a long time ago. They’d struggle to fill the VT before the dance with Fakey but I’m sure Spud would visit the rehearsals with Flappy and Su… image it?! My favourite show too!

Reactions: 17
I dont condone violence but I honestly wish that cat would have gave him a bat. Poor things thinking, bleeping kill me now leaving me with this cock womble!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🐔 Funny how Purdy has turned up after I asked yesterday where he'/she was.....Cooooeeeeeee bleep if your reading this....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Not a fan of the Thomas brothers but I’d recognise two of them if they popped up on TV and like you say Adam is actually working but, other than bit part theatre roles and has-been panto star, there’s not really anything he can be plugged for. X-Factor and the jungle were a long time ago. They’d struggle to fill the VT before the dance with Fakey but I’m sure Spud would visit the rehearsals with Flappy and Su… image it?! My favourite show too!
Same here. Not a fan either but I would recognise the two that were in Emmerdale and Corrie respectively. I used to watch the soaps back in the day.

And I would also know 'Jason Grimshaw' from when he won CBB - at least partly, if not mostly - because of Roxanne Pallett's accusations towards him. (I admit I did feel very sorry for him at that time when he saw his life crashing down over false accusations, and he didn't know that everyone else could see they were blatantly false accusations.)

Anyway back to Fakey, it would be hilarious and entertaining for all the wrong reasons. Never going to happen though.

• Heart
Gone running because he’s bored at home alone? Knew he didn’t have a fwend going round he doesn’t have any

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have genuinely never seen anyone that run/jogs round the streets wearing no top 🤢 He’s such a bleeping exhibitionist 🤢 If he’s bored why hasn’t he left to go to mummys yet? Oh because he’s using her just for a bed so he’s nearer Butlins tomorrow. Oh and probably for some content. I’m calling bingo on a grid post featuring family (possibly just Leo) in the next 24 hours 👍🏻

• Haha
Wasn’t bored in America for a week walking round like some kind of celebrity 🤣🤣He honestly believes his own tit he talks and why film yourself all day long.Must run in the family being a self obsessed wanker as zelda is another fruit cake.His running with his little arm flapping 🤣🤣and why is his wig turning ginger 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I have genuinely never seen anyone that run/jogs round the streets wearing no top 🤢 He’s such a bleeping exhibitionist 🤢 If he’s bored why hasn’t he left to go to mummys yet? Oh because he’s using her just for a bed so he’s nearer Butlins tomorrow. Oh and probably for some content. I’m calling bingo on a grid post featuring family (possibly just Leo) in the next 24 hours 👍🏻
Me neither and I have no wish to see that either.

Reactions: 17
He looks a bit ginger here.

Has he changed his syrup? 😂😂

366415484_1224677238205261_8929058204184533911_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Isn't that the Range Rover he can no longer afford the lease on he's getting cleaned? Bet it's a tit hole full of his sweaty gym kit & snack wrappers.
No, it’s his new car ‘Eleanor’ . He’s so bored but too lazy to clean his car that was just cleaned 3 days ago. Useless git.

• Haha
He’s getting the car washed as he’s going to his Mums and needs to show his Step Dad that Jakes looking after his purchase.

Where was the invisible friend??🥴Well that’s kinda embarrassing 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Popeye his only mate and no neck from the gym🤣🤣Imagine being a Dino in Skegness bet he hates doing it but karma a witch bro!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I bet the “Invisible” frwend that supposedly visited Fakey 🤥🤥🤥 was probably the person to collect his car that’s being repossessed hence why did a no show on his s/m

• Haha
Why is he getting the car washed again?! He’s such a knob. Honestly. Why oh why does he always have his top off. Greasy git.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.