Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He leads a really boring arse life doesn't he? If he isn't working out then he isn't doing anything at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope the R/R garage gets that car of his fumigated and thoroughly sterilised before they pass it onto some other poor soul I cannot imagine having to sit in a used car from some previous hole that couldn’t bother to shower after a gym/training session then drive home topless - absolutely unimaginable and disgusting 🤮 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope the R/R garage gets that car of his fumigated and thoroughly sterilised before they pass it onto some other poor soul I cannot imagine having to sit in a used car from some previous hole that couldn’t bother to shower after a gym/training session then drive home topless - absolutely unimaginable and disgusting 🤮 🤮
Imagine the damp, stained seat 😖😖😖😖😖😖🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
He leads a really boring arse life doesn't he? If he isn't working out then he isn't doing anything at all.
That’s exactly what I don’t understand about his obsessive over sharing on social media. If he had an interesting life in any way be it family, friends, work, social life then I’d get why he posts so much but the fact his life is so empty and boring and not fun or exciting in any way just baffles me 🤯

Reactions: 23
Seen a few of you on the C Dawson thread and I’m amazed at how much better nowhere’s speech is compared to Leo and CD is a blooming awful mother so I ain’t giving her any praise for it, just wondering if you know the ages difference of Leo and Noah?

Reactions: 23
Seen a few of you on the C Dawson thread and I’m amazed at how much better nowhere’s speech is compared to Leo and CD is a blooming awful mother so I ain’t giving her any praise for it, just wondering if you know the ages difference of Leo and Noah?
Nowhere's speech really improved when he started nursery
I dont think there is much between the boys - I'm sure Crazy has it in both wikis

Reactions: 17
He is doing some wrestling and rolling around at James Webb’s gym James told him one tiny little thing he needed to correct you should have seen the face on fakey he hated it next thing he is at the side of the mats looks like he is taking off his gloves 10 minutes later back on the mats with a different partner and that is why he has no friends and why he will never ever get anything else decent work wise he cannot handle one negative comment without throwing his toys out of the pram and at the end of the day James is there to help no doubt he had to talk him round and make sure he had a different partner no wonder everyone hates him it must be exhausting he is like a petulant child

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Nowhere's speech really improved when he started nursery
I dont think there is much between the boys - I'm sure Crazy has it in both wikis
Thanks. They have really failed Leo, with both of them at home and all that free time he should be excelling, they are like a sponge at the age. I forget thou the the nursery said he’s where he should be 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Leo was 26/02/21
Noah was 26/01/21 so one month!!! Noah is getting a right little chatterbox now which is lovely to see!

He is doing some wrestling and rolling around at James Webb’s gym James told him one tiny little thing he needed to correct you should have seen the face on fakey he hated it next thing he is at the side of the mats looks like he is taking off his gloves 10 minutes later back on the mats with a different partner and that is why he has no friends and why he will never ever get anything else decent work wise he cannot handle one negative comment without throwing his toys out of the pram and at the end of the day James is there to help no doubt he had to talk him round and make sure he had a different partner no wonder everyone hates him it must be exhausting he is like a petulant child
And that’s the only reason I’d watch if he ever blagged SCD. Imagine one of the judges (Craig preferably) critiquing him and him standing there having to take it. He wouldn’t be able to hide his disdain. Then not just us but all their viewers would see exactly how self entitled and up himself the passive aggressive prick is 👍🏻

• Haha
Leo was 26/02/21
Noah was 26/01/21 so one month!!! Noah is getting a right little chatterbox now which is lovely to see!
Thank you. It’s definitely a remarkable difference and the way he is way more engaged with things and people, I don’t know about his behaviour thou 😂😂😂😂 Being in nursery hasn’t seems to help Leo 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Thanks. They have really failed Leo, with both of them at home and all that free time he should be excelling, they are like a sponge at the age. I forget thou the the nursery said he’s where he should be 🤦‍♀️
I forgot that myself - don't compare kids he's where he needs to be (for a child who is ignored and had no real interaction unless he's preforming for the gram )
@CrazyBaldhead Loving the new PP 🤣
I think Noahs little personality will drop Charlotte in it - he's already saying things like Daddy's Gone and there's been speculation on here Pob was gone or Bany Judes leg and someone had noticed a bruise- but he needs to be thought about boundaries and manners

I’ve just looked at that James page and @Robin71 you’re so right. Funny how it’s alright for Fakey to invade peoples privacy and film but he’s not happy he’s getting a little bit of criticism on camera is he 😂 Also why by the end of it again is he the only one who has taken his top off 🤢

• Haha
How unbelievably sad is it watching him walk around car parks talking to his phone etc. I know alot of these influences do it but he honestly seems to make it look even more patheticly sad. Even when he was trying out for the full monty he couldn't contain himself long enough to speak to Sophie to make sure it would fit with their schedules before he was on telling everyone online that he had been offered the part. He lives and breathes social media. I pity Leo, at least Fred has his other side of the family. But Leo literally sees his mum and dad constantly speak at themselves in a screen as soon as he wakes up, during family meal times, during holidays and days out and ive even seen them film while he just potters about in the background left to his own devices.
I wonder how this will affect all these children developmentally in terms of making friendships and having conversations etc as they get older.
I also can't wait to see how he acts with all these older men from the full monty cast, I can't imagine they will put up with his childish behaviours like all the teenagers did at the panto 🤣.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I bet the “Invisible” frwend that supposedly visited Fakey 🤥🤥🤥 was probably the person to collect his car that’s being repossessed hence why did a no show on his s/m
His friend must be Stuart McCracken calling to repossess the range rover.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a weird sport, men in tight clothes writhing around together on the floor in puddles of sweat, no wonder Jake loves it there 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.