Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty manic on his stories today with a few sly digs at tattle 😂 Let’s see how active he is tomorrow 🦖🦖🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love that video of him and the cat. Purdey giving him the slant eye and thinking "Just duck off you prick" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cant believe hes acting like hes never alone. Hes always alone. Hes had weeks at a time on his own. He had months at Christmas.
Pretending hes going to stay with his mam cos he wants to, isn't it something to do with his other car or does he have a date with butlins again!!!!! Either way we'll done jake for letting people know your house is vacant, moron!!!!!!!
Doesn’t that invalidate insurance surely??? No way I’d be going away implying the house is empty
---
The electric feeder 🤦‍♀️i bet 🤦‍♀️☹
🐔 Who's feeding the CAT.........
🤦‍

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I only vaguely remember him from X Factor but then definitely the jungle and he could’ve made it big off the back of it. He’s had plenty of chances since and just doesn’t seem to want to work. So yes people would walk past them in the street! I remember the ridiculously hat she wore to the airport a while back and it screamed ‘look at me’ but if I walked past that I’d be WTF!
As we've all said on here before he's had three of the biggest platforms X factor IACGMOH and DOI and yet he's still waiting for his big break. Give it up Jake.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Well this isn’t cringey at all 😬

View attachment 2368008

Does she think they ask him every year and he’s just too busy or something? I’m not sure Strictly will ever be that desperate
Estelle needs a stern talking too. In fact she’s probably the one that always tags Strictly or This Morning on such nonsense. Either that or Estelle is Fakey

• Haha
  • Heart
He literally had his car cleaned 3 days ago, why is he getting it cleaned again?
The roads to Skeggy do get pretty muddy when it's been raining 🦖😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Estelle needs a stern talking too. In fact she’s probably the one that always tags Strictly or This Morning on such nonsense. Either that or Estelle is Fakey
It’s the fact he can reply to that but when someone says they’re struggling on his posts, he completely ignores them 😡 Does he think one sad deluded person commenting he should be on SCD, will make them think ‘oh Jake Quickenden superstar extraordinare must be popular he’ll be first on our wish list next year’ 🙄 When you look at some of the unknowns now getting on there and they still don’t call him, that speaks volumes 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
The line up for SCD this year looks brilliant. It’s my favourite show and I honestly will never watch again if he’s on it! Thankfully I know the bbc would never 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
He literally had his car cleaned 3 days ago, why is he getting it cleaned again?
The roads to Skeggy do get pretty muddy when it's been raining 🦖😂
Isn't that the Range Rover he can no longer afford the lease on he's getting cleaned? Bet it's a tit hole full of his sweaty gym kit & snack wrappers.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The line up for SCD this year looks brilliant. It’s my favourite show and I honestly will never watch again if he’s on it! Thankfully I know the bbc would never 😂
I feel the same. Not particularly happy about Adam Thomas being on but that’s what a mute button is for 😉 With Fakey it would be the off button instead 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I feel the same. Not particularly happy about Adam Thomas being on but that’s what a mute button is for 😉 With Fakey it would be the off button instead 😂
Fakey will never be on Strictly. I know the discussion happens every year about 'who' as some names are announced. Who, never heard of them etc. (I never mind whether I know them or not, personally. We get to know them as we watch.)

But in his case, nobody would have a clue and he has no current claim to fame of any sort.

Well of course we know the real reason he can't be on it is 'because he was on DOI' - I'm sorry I am laughing way too much while typing that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Haha, he can't help having a dig!

Friend!!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oi, fakey. As you read here and like to be all pass/agg about it, can you go back to your kickboxing gym place and do some content with that cute one with the floppy hair. He could smash me around the ring anyday. Thanks bleep xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Fakey will never be on Strictly. I know the discussion happens every year about 'who' as some names are announced. Who, never heard of them etc. (I never mind whether I know them or not, personally. We get to know them as we watch.)

But in his case, nobody would have a clue and he has no current claim to fame of any sort.

Well of course we know the real reason he can't be on it is because he was on DOI' - I'm sorry I am laughing way too much while typing that. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s been begging and tagging them for years and I’m sure whoever is in charge of booking the ‘celebs’ is well aware of this. Plus him saying he knows the only reason he’s not been asked is because of being on DOI (ever heard of Angela Rippon Fakey?) makes him even more unbookable now in my opinion. I mean Adam Thomas has also been hinting at it for a couple of years but the fact he works on the BBC, he was always going to get it over Fakey.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s been begging and tagging them for years and I’m sure whoever is in charge of booking the ‘celebs’ is well aware of this. Plus him saying he knows the only reason he’s not been asked is because of being on DOI (ever heard of Angela Rippon Fakey?) makes him even more unbookable now in my opinion. I mean Adam Thomas has also been hinting at it for a couple of years but the fact he works on the BBC, he was always going to get it over Fakey.
Yes, Adam Thomas is still working whereas... 🤣

What could they put in a current biography about Fakey? Ice baffs, pawning off his kid on the rare occasion that he is left alone with him, going to the gym... 🤣 oh wait, the masked singer at holiday camps. I have as much claim to 'fame' as he has. None.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.