Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! Does he not have anyone local to catch up with, go for dinner or some drinks? It’s very unusual for you to literally have just your man-wife and your Mum to hang out with 🥴
Man-wife 😂😂😂 poor old Flaps

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So the MS is on at Skegness tomorrow so that’s obviously why he’s heading to Zeldas later today as she’s only 1hr and half away where Colchester is 3 and a half hours. I wonder if he thinks doing the Butlins gigs may help him get on the TV version in the long run 😂😂😂
As for any friends. Could you imagine spending anytime with him 🤯 He must be so draining with the constant filming and needing attention. Will be interesting to see if any z listers turn up to his MMA fight. I suppose if they hand out freebies, you may get some of the ex reality dregs turn up just so they get papped outside the venue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had ENT appointment yesterday, waited since pre covid for. I’ve now been referred to the tinnitus clinic for physio (although not sure how physio helps tinnitus?) I’ve also been told I need a small hearing aid in one ear. So if he tries with that tit again I’ll be fuming. He has no idea what it’s like and he certainly don’t suffer. I can’t wear earphones anymore as it makes my tinnitus worse and hurts my ears. He seems to be able to have headphones on 24/7
My other half suffers from it and is hard of hearing too. I don’t believe for one minute Fakey has it. Lying there one minute saying he has it then up shrieking and making noises. Lazy twit that he is

Reactions: 23
So the MS is on at Skegness tomorrow so that’s obviously why he’s heading to Zeldas later today as she’s only 1hr and half away where Colchester is 3 and a half hours. I wonder if he thinks doing the Butlins gigs may help him get on the TV version in the long run 😂😂😂
As for any friends. Could you imagine spending anytime with him 🤯 He must be so draining with the constant filming and needing attention. Will be interesting to see if any z listers turn up to his MMA fight. I suppose if they hand out freebies, you may get some of the ex reality dregs turn up just so they get papped outside the venue 😂
Oh absolutely this.
Even in the gym, I bet others changed their training times so that they don't have to be there at the same time as him.

• Haha
"I don't like being on my own".

Dances to "Celebrate" outside his house!

365772957_167941982917682_571708427662657777_n.jpg

• Sick
He’s not even started rehearsals yet and apparently the ‘ringing’ in his ears is back 🤦🏻‍♀️ I read somewhere that rehearsal days are pretty long. How the duck is he going to cope 🙄 Get that popcorn ready and maybe we need to do a tattle bingo ready for the FM 😂
He is a walking hypochondriac when it comes to doing any work.....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cant believe hes acting like hes never alone. Hes always alone. Hes had weeks at a time on his own. He had months at Christmas.
Pretending hes going to stay with his mam cos he wants to, isn't it something to do with his other car or does he have a date with butlins again!!!!! Either way we'll done jake for letting people know your house is vacant, moron!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi Fakey. Just an idea if you are bored and alone. Why don’t you assess your current financial position along with lack of work, and consider how you can ensure independent financial stability through adulthood and into retirement. You have a young family to provide for and maybe now is the time to retrain, set up your own business…what ever it may be to utilise your skills 🥴

or….just carry on filming yourself talking to the cat 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hi Fakey. Just an idea if you are bored and alone. Why don’t you assess your current financial position along with lack of work, and consider how you can ensure independent financial stability through adulthood and into retirement. You have a young family to provide for and maybe now is the time to retrain, set up your own business…what ever it may be to utilise your skills 🥴

or….just carry on filming yourself talking to the cat 😬
Only pussy he interacts with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
"If you're feeling tired today get in the sun".

The only time I've seen the sun today is on a fag break".

Most people have a four letter word called WORK to do.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Cant believe hes acting like hes never alone. Hes always alone. Hes had weeks at a time on his own. He had months at Christmas.
Pretending hes going to stay with his mam cos he wants to, isn't it something to do with his other car or does he have a date with butlins again!!!!! Either way we'll done jake for letting people know your house is vacant, moron!!!!!!!
Nothing in it worth stealing. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I live in Essex and know a few people who have seen him and her out and about. Several said she gives off a “look I’m a celeb” vibe and even when served in restaurants and shops people aren’t impressed by them as neither of them are famous for anything fame worthy. Both think they are more funny/important than they actually are and at DL a lot of staff are giggling at them.
I love this ❤❤🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well this isn’t cringey at all 😬

IMG_8692.jpeg

Does she think they ask him every year and he’s just too busy or something? I’m not sure Strictly will ever be that desperate

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Her bags and shoes all fake and who the duck would want anything from his house.Next he will be saying my invisible mate stayingThat tit loft extension lol no one uses it except flaps to play dress up🤣Thousands wasted and I love it lol that’s it’s a sweat box🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I live in Essex and know a few people who have seen him and her out and about. Several said she gives off a “look I’m a celeb” vibe and even when served in restaurants and shops people aren’t impressed by them as neither of them are famous for anything fame worthy. Both think they are more funny/important than they actually are and at DL a lot of staff are giggling at them.
Omgggg you just gave me a big laugh😂😂😂. So the deluded bint thinks she is a celeb because she’s married to a deluded attention seeking super nobody!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.