Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake must be fuming
Zara and Adam on strictly and somebody who did dancing on ice šŸ¤£

finally realised your a nobody Jake ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've watched this a good few times now & it looks like Freddie is trying to shut the door on Fakey.
Screenshot_20230808-211231_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't he see them off before by making a rude gesture at them as they were about to drive away, the nasty creep.

She would be far better off on her own. Far better off.
Yeah, he stuck his middle finger up at them. It's in the Wiki.
---
I've watched this a good few times now & it looks like Freddie is trying to shut the door on Fakey.View attachment 2366760
I was a bit busy yesterday. Here's the video. I wondered why Freddie was on the floor with his back to him.....

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Thereā€™s no warmt between them at all. Also Freddie couldnā€™t be bothered to say goodbye. Who can blame him.
Theyā€™d probably done the goodbyes, now tit-for-brains has to whip out the phone to film another one for the ā€˜gram.

Canā€™t be far off, but canā€™t wait for the day that Fred is like ā€œoh, just duck off Jakeā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I live in Essex and know a few people who have seen him and her out and about. Several said she gives off a ā€œlook Iā€™m a celebā€ vibe and even when served in restaurants and shops people arenā€™t impressed by them as neither of them are famous for anything fame worthy. Both think they are more funny/important than they actually are and at DL a lot of staff are giggling at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I live in Essex and know a few people who have seen him and her out and about. Several said she gives off a ā€œlook Iā€™m a celebā€ vibe and even when served in restaurants and shops people arenā€™t impressed by them as neither of them are famous for anything fame worthy. Both think they are more funny/important than they actually are and at DL a lot of staff are giggling at them.
Thing is why would anyone been impressed by either of them. Iā€™d imagine most people would walk past them in the street not even knowing who they are. I bet when she goes out by herself no one even looks her way. I mean how many people remember her starring role on celebs go dating or celebrity bumps šŸ˜‚ They are a so called zlister couple and Iā€™ve never seen a pap shot of the two of them together and the only one Iā€™ve seen of him was because of who he was walking next to šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s not like the paps arent around Essex. Look how many of the ex Towie have the paps on speed dial. Difference is if Fakey phoned theyā€™d ask who he was šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ha - I was going to ask, is she actually famous FOR something, or is she (and I donā€™t mean this how itā€™ll sound) ā€œMrs Jakeā€?

Bear in mind, I didnā€™t know who Jake was before I clicked on his thread out of curiosity because he was a bloke šŸ˜‚ (and stayed around for the car crash)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Thing is why would anyone been impressed by either of them. Iā€™d imagine most people would walk past them in the street not even knowing who they are. I bet when she goes out by herself no one even looks her way. I mean how many people remember her starring role on celebs go dating or celebrity bumps šŸ˜‚ They are a so called zlister couple and Iā€™ve never seen a pap shot of the two of them together and the only one Iā€™ve seen of him was because of who he was walking next to šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s not like the paps arent around Essex. Look how many of the ex Towie have the paps on speed dial. Difference is if Fakey phoned theyā€™d ask who he was šŸ˜‚
I only vaguely remember him from X Factor but then definitely the jungle and he couldā€™ve made it big off the back of it. Heā€™s had plenty of chances since and just doesnā€™t seem to want to work. So yes people would walk past them in the street! I remember the ridiculously hat she wore to the airport a while back and it screamed ā€˜look at meā€™ but if I walked past that Iā€™d be WTF!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
šŸ” Can imagine her being like "Don't you know who I am".. How sad šŸ˜”.....All quiet on the western front, its quite nice having a break from their nonsense.....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Heā€™s not even started rehearsals yet and apparently the ā€˜ringingā€™ in his ears is back šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I read somewhere that rehearsal days are pretty long. How the duck is he going to cope šŸ™„ Get that popcorn ready and maybe we need to do a tattle bingo ready for the FM šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Heā€™s not even started rehearsals yet and apparently the ā€˜ringingā€™ in his ears is back šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø I read somewhere that rehearsal days are pretty long. How the duck is he going to cope šŸ™„ Get that popcorn ready and maybe we need to do a tattle bingo ready for the FM šŸ˜‚
Iā€™m going bingo for a gym training ā€œinjuryā€ that means heā€™s pulled a hamstring and canā€™t possibly walk for six weeks šŸ„²

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think thatā€™s why most people laugh because of their demeanour; the air of self importance, the ā€œtrying to be fashionistasā€ but actually looking stupid. People I know who have either seen them out in town, at the gym or served them (waitresses at places theyā€™ve been etc, who I know through friends etc) say itā€™s amusing.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I had ENT appointment yesterday, waited since pre covid for. Iā€™ve now been referred to the tinnitus clinic for physio (although not sure how physio helps tinnitus?) Iā€™ve also been told I need a small hearing aid in one ear. So if he tries with that tit again Iā€™ll be fuming. He has no idea what itā€™s like and he certainly donā€™t suffer. I canā€™t wear earphones anymore as it makes my tinnitus worse and hurts my ears. He seems to be able to have headphones on 24/7

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The only thing that will keep him going for the FM is the chance to strip off.

He will probably be trying to do that in every scene. I pity whoever is directing/ producing!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is the first show September 14th? Letā€™s see how long heā€™s home alone to justify not going away with lord farquaad. The resemblance unbelievably lately lol especially that post when she was nearly on the floor in bed to get away from him.Never known a couple who post so much tit and have zero chemistry between them.And heā€™s back being his usual creepy selfšŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.