Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew she’s not got time to put links up guys will we sleep without this information🙄I reckon most parents can find beige blue clothes anywhere👍He’s certainly not spending any time with his precious family such a two faced bleep is Dino man.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So he literally checks every comment but is unable to reply to positive ones. Or to people who leave sensitive comments!
It’s not just the fact he reads every comment but it’s the fact he clicks on the likes on other peoples comments and if he deems that comment negative, he blocks anyone that’s liked it 😂 You know when you’ve got too much time on your hands, when you can literally check every comment and like on everything you post 🙄 I got blocked purely for liking someone else’s comment which wasn’t even nasty. The majority of people on here have been blocked for the same sort of thing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Flaps can't even speak properly with those donkey teeth and sausage lips😆😆😆
More dreary clothes for Spud and nothing for Fred🤬
Fakey is a right prick, they go tomorrow and he spent all day on me me me, we know Spud goes to nursery on Mondays, God he's so bleeping selfish. Looking forward to him having to do actual work soon, with TFM rehearsals and Shows🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So she can afford to pay £160 for one swimming costume, £60 for skims and over £100 for a pair of uggs but can’t give a knitted vest top to a charity shop and is putting it on vinted instead 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is all about the fake lifestyle 🤮 She is aware we’ve all seen the state of their house and garden. People with money would not be leaving either looking like that if they could afford to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️ What a vain swallow materialistic bleep you must be to spend £160 on one costume when your kids look so scruffy 95% of the time and your house/garden needs serious improvements doing to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Can’t her useless husband even look after his own son.Her dad there so where is he🙄So true Jeanie sick of this shallow witch and her name dropping of brands when both kids look so scruffy.No one cares flaps we all know your husband ran to mummy to get a car.Never known anyone as selfish as these two idiots I do hope karma is coming there way.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she can afford to pay £160 for one swimming costume, £60 for skims and over £100 for a pair of uggs but can’t give a knitted vest top to a charity shop and is putting it on vinted instead 🤦🏻‍♀️ She really is all about the fake lifestyle 🤮 She is aware we’ve all seen the state of their house and garden. People with money would not be leaving either looking like that if they could afford to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️ What a vain swallow materialistic bleep you must be to spend £160 on one costume when your kids look so scruffy 95% of the time and your house/garden needs serious improvements doing to them.
She's mooched off her dad.
If I was doormatt, I'd cut off the gravy train to thes two sacks of tit right now, and put Zelda out on her arse ....
---
She better leave the plastic on the gusset, cos she'll be sending them back after she's done her "today's attire" reel ...
The uggs will go back too
Everything will stink of sweat and minge ...
---
She better leave the plastic on the gusset, cos she'll be sending them back after she's done her "today's attire" reel ...
The uggs will go back too
Everything will stink of sweat and minge ...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It’s not just the fact he reads every comment but it’s the fact he clicks on the likes on other peoples comments and if he deems that comment negative, he blocks anyone that’s liked it 😂 You know when you’ve got too much time on your hands, when you can literally check every comment and like on everything you post 🙄 I got blocked purely for liking someone else’s comment which wasn’t even nasty. The majority of people on here have been blocked for the same sort of thing.
He's yet to block me & I'm all over his reels & grids😅😅 Common fakey try & block me🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
He was back at his mate’s gym 6-7 he didn’t realise he was being filmed then he suddenly disappeared off camera probably wants everyone to think he is spending time with his family before they go away and that’s why he’s staying quiet if ever there was a man who should just stay single and never have had a child it’s him family man my arse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact he went to butlins again and left the family on Friday morning shows what a selfish prick he is.Like others have said why not take Leo spent the day not as if anyone knows Wtf flaps is.I’m not sure why she puts up with his behaviour can’t be that sad and desperate to be treated like a doormat.

• Heart
i cringe when he tries to present and does the same open arm movements every time, he's so wooden, bet he stands in front of his wonky wardrobes practicing his presenting, every single on I've seen he does exactly the same arm movements bleeping boring wanker

• Haha
The fact he went to butlins again and left the family on Friday morning shows what a selfish prick he is.Like others have said why not take Leo spent the day not as if anyone knows Wtf flaps is.I’m not sure why she puts up with his behaviour can’t be that sad and desperate to be treated like a doormat.
If she gibbed him she'd have to get a proper job, and not sit on her arse pretending to be an influencer...
---
Now, I've certainly been accused of being fond of the sausage but having finally googled who the hell the other five are, I wouldn't particularly be in favour of any of them waggling their unmentionables about in my company. Do they do an audiobook version? 😆
Be thankful there isn't a braille version...🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This lady talking about what touring performers(can't make.myself call him a actor) earn, she doss say its variable and with him being such a big star ;) who knows but I bet its not a lot more

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Your 'husband' is just a desperate loser Flapz and desperate for money.

Have you spent any quality time together before you go to the USA?

No, thought not!

---
This lady talking about what touring performers(can't make.myself call him a actor) earn, she doss say its variable and with him being such a big star ;) who knows but I bet its not a lot more

It had to be Spongebob (Squidward). 😂😂😂

It's bleeping peanuts!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.