Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not just the fact he reads every comment but it’s the fact he clicks on the likes on other peoples comments and if he deems that comment negative, he blocks anyone that’s liked it 😂 You know when you’ve got too much time on your hands, when you can literally check every comment and like on everything you post 🙄 I got blocked purely for liking someone else’s comment which wasn’t even nasty. The majority of people on here have been blocked for the same sort of thing.
To be fair there's usually not that many comments to check 😅 x

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This lady talking about what touring performers(can't make.myself call him a actor) earn, she doss say its variable and with him being such a big star ;) who knows but I bet its not a lot more

so that's why he begs for freebies so that he clocks the allowance, skint bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Don't wake me in the morning" says the super avid family man who loves his wife & 1.5 sons. More passive aggressive from the Fakester. He has to earn the pennies as he says. Is he really not going to move his lazy, veiny arse to see his family off??

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Your 'husband' is just a desperate loser Flapz and desperate for money.

Have you spent any quality time together before you go to the USA?

No, thought not!

View attachment 2364104
---

It had to be Spongebob (Squidward). 😂😂😂

It's bleeping peanuts!!!!!!!!!!!
omg they are trying to make a joke out of it because they will be getting laughed at by everyone for him doing that ad

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No you don’t like to buy bigger so it lasts it’s because you can’t afford clothes for Leo your waste
of a space hubby spends all his money and yours on crap for himself while your son looks like a woman
They rather not work and leave the kid in crap clothing , ill fitting freebies.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Can anyone on here remember the last time they both spent a full week together staying at the same house coz I can’t 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So not had any family holidays🙄🙄

Menorca
Disney
Him usa
Her usa
Her turkey
Her usa again
bleeping hell how ungrateful and pathetic are these two.Most family’s are lucky to get one trip a year.Let’s hope 2024 is the year these two arsewipes get a rude awakening.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Menorca
Disney
Him usa
Her usa
Her turkey
Her usa again
bleeping hell how ungrateful and pathetic are these two.Most family’s are lucky to get one trip a year.Let’s hope 2024 is the year these two arsewipes get a rude awakening.
was Dubai this year? I lose track 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Menorca
Disney
Him usa
Her usa
Her turkey
Her usa again
They all went to Dubai and Abu Dhabi in January this year and fakey and flaps went to Maldives in February!

Reactions: 17
They’re both such rancid grotty people. Should we take bets on how long it’ll take Fakey to be “ill” or “injured” and has to pull out of the Full Monty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How long before he’s all over Insta congratulating Zara McDermott for getting on SCD 😂😂😂 An ex LI contestant manages it but a person who has done X factor, DOI, Celeb, SAS still gets overlooked 🤭 I wonder why 🤭
I love the fact that Zara got SCD and didn’t have to beg she just worked hard and reinvented herself 👏
---
This lady talking about what touring performers(can't make.myself call him a actor) earn, she doss say its variable and with him being such a big star ;) who knows but I bet its not a lot more

How the hell do they manage financially I earn more than this! we have 2 salaries coming in on a similar wage. and I certainly can’t afford loads of designer clothes and a Range Rover 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Whats he working for though really, to fund a pretend life style because its all for the gram. I would 10000% rather have my life where my husbands home at 3pm every day,
I work from home and we havent spent a night away from the kids in over 7 years. One day when its too late he will relise times more important than money. I genuinly cant believe they have spent no time together as a family over the kids summer holidays. You relise when your kids are adults and start to do their own thing how precious those holidays are.

I also don't recall him ever saying he was going to America when Sophie visited her sister I always remember them saying she was taking the kids in the summer. I dont think he could spend 2 weeks fully with his family. Very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What makes me lol is Zelda reading her notes - what a sad cow that she is to make notes to chat to strangers about a film she’s seen or the fact the tree surgeons are coming round for a quote!

• Haha
Why is he filming getting Leo dressed? I wish she’d dress him in clothes that fit him properly! And no, he doesn’t look like a surfer dude, he looks like a little boy dressed in clothing that’s far to big for him. His constant necessity for filming every single aspect of his life would irritate the living tit out of me! I hope the blokes that he rehearses with tell him to put his phone where the sun doesn’t shine.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Let's all breath a collective sigh of relief - Freddie is out of his clutches for the foreseeable.

The words 'as helpful as a chocolate fireguard' spring to mind when considering Fake's input this morning with his family. Utterly clueless, all he wanted was Maris to say miss you dadda. Not a chance mate.

Leo this morning have no words for the mess he looked:( His clothes so big for him and just why is that poor child’s hair left to look like that.

• Sad
So I assume he has buggered off to the gym as usual and not even stayed to wave off his family poor Fred looked so awkward with fake hugging him for the gram and he failed to make spud say miss you dada doesn’t even go through his thick nugget head that the kid probably won’t miss him because he barely knows him selfish twit

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.