Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leo this morning have no words for the mess he looked:( His clothes so big for him and just why is that poor child’s hair left to look like that.
Also has he pissed of to the gym leaving her to pack the kids suitcases and drive to the airport.🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Sophies a single mum at this point.
---
Also has he pissed of to the gym leaving her to pack the kids suitcases and drive to the airport.🙄
Shes probably getting picked up. But if he has gone to the gym and not taken his family to the airport hes a utter disgrace. Thing is, shes probably not even botherd.

Reactions: 25
🐔Poor DoorMatt no instructions with the flat pac stuff, whatever it is. He will be ill again soon with all her tit, she don't stop, house, painting, gardening, cutting the edges, lawn, duck I am knackered thinking about it !!!...have a day off with your scripts your not Trevor McDonald... Then there is Flaps with her new word.. CUTE ...:rolleyes:.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Zelda is definitely a control freak.Funny how she talks so much tit but had not one word about Leo’s stay that week.No it was lovely etc as I can imagine he was a nightmare.So prick away or just going to sit at home and learn his four lines for the full Monty.Why is flaps dressed like she’s of to sports day at school🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is he filming getting Leo dressed? I wish she’d dress him in clothes that fit him properly! And no, he doesn’t look like a surfer dude, he looks like a little boy dressed in clothing that’s far to big for him. His constant necessity for filming every single aspect of his life would irritate the living tit out of me! I hope the blokes that he rehearses with tell him to put his phone where the sun doesn’t shine.
Why has that kid still got a baby bottle?

Reactions: 29
Haven't posted for a while (deleted my old a/c and signed up again) and not been avidly following the waste of oxygen as I'm not in a good place, so lost track a bit - where the duck is she going on holiday to AGAIN? 😡 And is he going? These two are bleeping disgusting! 😡

Fakey is going to be so jealous that Adam Thomas is doing Strictly!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
lmao. I’ve never interacted with him on insta. No likes, no comments, no DMs. Just viewed his story/reels (whatever they’re called now) a couple of times if they’ve been mentioned here but not posted.

blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
lmao. I’ve never interacted with him on insta. No likes, no comments, no DMs. Just viewed his story/reels (whatever they’re called now) a couple of times if they’ve been mentioned here but not posted.

blocked 😂
He really is a delicate little flower 😂

• Haha
Fakey is going to be so jealous that Adam Thomas is doing Strictly!
Another annoying fuckwit though. Christ with Sam Thompson and Adams brothers in the audience, thank bleeping Christ Fakeys not on it as well 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another annoying fuckwit though. Christ with Sam Thompson and Adams brothers in the audience, thank bleeping Christ Fakeys not on it as well 🙄
Shouting at the judges, bringing Leo onto the dance floor...it would be hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

It's never going to happen anyway. 🤣

• Haha
If he’s not starting rehearsals today, I’m amazed he’s not taking them to the airport just to get goodbye content 😂 Actually scrap that, he was never going to do that. Too selfish to give them a lift. As for his ‘ice’ bath chat. duck me how does he say stuff like that with a straight face? Live in the present? Take your own advice then and stop living on your past TV career that died years ago and stop using your dad and brother for sympathy and attention then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Shouting at the judges, bringing Leo onto the dance floor...it would be hilarious for all the wrong reasons.

It's never going to happen anyway. 🤣
And Zelda and Flappy both desperately trying to get on the TV cameras in the background 😂
No still keep him away from SCD and give him CBB instead. Now that I would watch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Finally caved in and watched Zelda. Crikey. Flashbacks to being terrified by the crones in Macbeth.

So… she takes notes on Coronation Street, then reads them out for… err… anyone?

• Haha
Finally caved in and watched Zelda. Crikey. Flashbacks to being terrified by the crones in Macbeth.

So… she takes notes on Coronation Street, then reads them out for… err… anyone?
I have never watched her, I get the gist of her pet subjects on here. 😁
Can you imagine the poor husband walking in the door, to see his wife sitting in the corner yelling into her phone about the soaps. 🤣

• Haha
I don’t get it. If you want to know what happened in Emmerdale you will watch it yourself. Does she know that we all have TVs 😂
Also who cares about what she’s done every day? She never films herself out and about just in her kitchen.
Maybe she wants a job as a tv presenter and is hoping a TV Producer will find her on Instagram and give her a job 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.