Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure how the selection for Strictly works but I like to imagine the people involved in the process looking at each other and saying, as one, WHOOOOOOOOOOO 🤣
The fact he tags the program, the dancers, the judges, the BBC, writes comments on their ig posts, tweets (before he cowardly deleted his Twitter) and has been doing it for years and still gets ignored, even if the people there do know who he is, his behaviour thankfully obviously stops them using him. As for his latest attempt to get himself noticed by them (the tabloid interview) I’m pretty sure if there was ever a slim chance of him being asked that’s put the final nail in his strictly coffin 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SEVEN ALCOHOLIC DRINKS SINCE SEPTEMBER!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
---
DoorMatt looks very drained!! Now he's "a legend".

God he makes me sick. They are mugs for bailing him out.

View attachment 2357207View attachment 2357208
View attachment 2357209
Can’t even relax in their own home because he has to constantly film. If he were my son he’d be banned from my home. Why do they, especially Matt, put up with it?
And his mum! Constantly talking about Emmerdale & what’s already happened? Why? I could understand it more if she was giving spoilers but it just seems so pointless! And the talk about what she’s cleaned. Who cares???

Reactions: 25
I noticed for the masked singer thing that he did recently, he was described as being from X Factor.

Like that was what nearly ten years ago since his second attempt, and he didn't do particularly well. And wasnt able to capitalise on having been in it for the many many many reasons we have discussed here - no talent, no work ethic, no likeability and so on.

I won't pretend I know immediately who everyone is, who is announced for Strictly but they are generally known for something - politician, newsreader, actress, actor, singer and so on.

A washed up 'has been' or should I say 'never was'...nope, not going to be selected no matter how he tries.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This outtake vid she put on of her and Freddie actually made me feel a bit emotional. Not because it was so great but because I think it’s the first time I’ve EVER seen a genuine, warm connection between anyone in that family.

We all take posed pictures and selfies of ourselves with loved ones (these two take it to the extreme of course) but the ones that we will look back on and feel the love between whoever is in it, will be this kind of thing. Posed pics are lovely but they don’t convey feelings of love/closeness. The best pics I have of my two daughters together aren’t them posing and smiling at me, it’s when I’ve caught them without them looking and they’re just in the moment loving it together. We see a million selfies and poses of this lot but when do you see genuine closeness? I just tried to find a good YouTube video about it that made me realise all this but can’t find it 😭
View attachment 2358477
He’s a lovely boy. I think pre Jacob, he was her priority.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don’t think 🦖has posted since his pathetic run this morning.Said was going to see barbie Wednesday but doubt his pink suit was clean🤣🤣🤣As definitely didn’t need it for the premiere 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think he is at bustling today and then late meal or will have a daytime meal and pretend they had it late 😂 either way it will be a cheap meal they can’t afford the ivy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t even relax in their own home because he has to constantly film. If he were my son he’d be banned from my home. Why do they, especially Matt, put up with it?
And his mum! Constantly talking about Emmerdale & what’s already happened? Why? I could understand it more if she was giving spoilers but it just seems so pointless! And the talk about what she’s cleaned. Who cares???
It's all deranged. A while ago she had a piece of paper with birthday shout-outs on it - online- to who? Pointless ludicrousness😆😆😆😆💀
I think she thought she was Gloria Hunnirford or something, on radio2

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Seen he’s already started commenting on Strictlys posts 🙄 Would love the official account to reply to this woman and put her straight 🤭 he really has made himself look so stupid doing that interview 😂
This woman actually believes that’s the only reason JQ isn’t on SCD because he did DOI. 🤣🤣🤣 he’s not famous/ relevant enough, he’s less than Z list and he knows it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was reading old threads one night and cracking up laughing.
Apparently she wasn't amused because hospital visits were being permitted in Emmerdale during lockdown, and she couldn't visit someone - I will have to go back and find the comments again. I was in knots. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Before he updated his Insta so you can’t see all of his followers I saw that there were a fair few Strictly pros who followed him, I swear to god Strictly is my absolute favourite show I just hope to god he never gets so much as an audience ticket… I’ve news for you though Fakey, we were front row for the launch show 2018, something you could only dream of!

It's all deranged. A while ago she had a piece of paper with birthday shout-outs on it - online- to who? Pointless ludicrousness😆😆😆😆💀
I think she thought she was Gloria Hunnirford or something, on radio2
🐔Hahaha nearly pissed myself with this, it's so true, also re Emmerdale does she think nobody has a TV, because if you was a fan of it you would watch it, I can't make out why are does a running commentary lol lol 😆....

• Haha
and now he’s trying to get a deal with Arla 🤦🏻‍♀️ Not showing us where you’re working today then Fakey 😉🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Zelda’s latest story, talking about her son staying over last night. ‘He was a good lad last night, he was in bed for 9pm’ bleeping hell why is he in bed at 9pm he hasn’t done anything all day and why is she talking about him as if he was Leo!
Then she says ‘he wasn’t horrible to her this weekend, although when he does he is only teasing’ funny that her instagram captioned this as ‘he is only teething’ i bet he is with those giant nashers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Staying at zeldas next weekend as well 😲 I’m guessing Sophie will have gone back then??? Playing ra ra next weekend???

• Haha
Staying at zeldas next weekend as well 😲 I’m guessing Sophie will have gone back then??? Playing ra ra next weekend???
I think he’s playing dino today aswell why else would he sleep at his mums and wasn’t he in the car with Sophie before

Reactions: 14
She’s so popular on tik tok.
4053 followers. That’s probably the amount of genuine followers she has on instagram. I’m only just getting into posting for my work so very low following but my views on TikTok aren’t that far off her low ones! I think when people are on every platform going it’s just repeating everything. I try and keep things different but I mainly just use Instagram as it’s too much work. Just shows how much time they have on their hands if they on multiple sites plus he can train twice a day!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.