Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who called the desperation earlier when he tagged the yoghurt company? Just been on tik tok and seen the company had an AD campaign with someone interviewing people about when they eat the protein yoghurt etc etc.... so he's obviously seen it and tagged them hoping to entice them with his 1 million 'followers' he's getting more desperate by the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🐔 His face 🤣...No wonder he has been quiet, how embarrassing, I bet he is cringing and wished he was somewhere else . What you have to do to earn a crust 😆. Bet half of the youngsters are saying WHO IS THAT 😆 🤣 😂..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
If he was anybody else I’d say good on him making a living anyway he can. I don’t mock Shaun Williamson for doing it because he owns whatever he does and gets on with it to make his money. The difference with Fakey is he genuinely thinks it’s beneath him but why is he any better than someone like Shaun? He isn’t, in fact SW has a much better singing voice. While I appreciate because of the whole secrecy thing, they’re not allowed to say about the MS shows, let’s be honest he wouldn’t admit to it if he could. That’s why he never said about singing in a holiday camp on his 1st wedding night or his ‘singing’ gig at his gym. What I don’t understand is he’s too embarrassed and thinks he’s above performing at holiday parks, gyms and pubs but isn’t embarrassed about going to a kids sport days for a shoe brand where he was the only z lister there or riding round Liverpool on a bike handing out sandwiches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Now trying to get an ad with Premier Inn he just doesn’t stop the sad fucker

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
He loves a premier inn so much but that’s only when he’s having to pay for it. So why has he followed loads of hotels trying to blag freebies when he’s on tour if he prefers a premier inn 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If he ever gets called out on the butlins thing, he’ll get all passive aggressive and be like, “masked singer mate, you’re not supposed to know who’s in the show, until the end, whole point of the show mate, why I don’t put it on social media mate, that ok mate, chill mate” blah blah!

Hel says it’s part of his contract not to talk about it or advertise himself doing!

God forbid people find out it’s him in the line up and swerve it up coz he butchers every bloody song out there!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

February 2020
The thing is, 3 and a half years ago pre NikNak, he might have been genuine here. But look at him now, what a giant ugly transformation.

• Haha
Never seen him with food from either of these companies that I can recall or he would have tagged them it’s just more begging! I think the desperation is leveling up he knows that once The Full Monty finishes in January he has got absolutely nothing. I don’t know how the pay works if ticket sales are low same with the boxing match mind you I’m sure in his deluded head something else is just around the corner 🙄 If Masked Singer came back next year not sure he’d be used again surely too many people would know it’s him might get Christmas panto 2024 at best

Attachments

Reactions: 15
If he was anybody else I’d say good on him making a living anyway he can. I don’t mock Shaun Williamson for doing it because he owns whatever he does and gets on with it to make his money. The difference with Fakey is he genuinely thinks it’s beneath him but why is he any better than someone like Shaun? He isn’t, in fact SW has a much better singing voice. While I appreciate because of the whole secrecy thing, they’re not allowed to say about the MS shows, let’s be honest he wouldn’t admit to it if he could. That’s why he never said about singing in a holiday camp on his 1st wedding night or his ‘singing’ gig at his gym. What I don’t understand is he’s too embarrassed and thinks he’s above performing at holiday parks, gyms and pubs but isn’t embarrassed about going to a kids sport days for a shoe brand where he was the only z lister there or riding round Liverpool on a bike handing out sandwiches 😂
Spot on. As we have said here previously, it's work, it brings in something towards the bills. Why is he ashamed of that!

And yes, absolutely 'Barry from Eastenders' as he will always be fondly known is not lying around in a bucket in the backyard begging to be famous. He is out earning a living and by all accounts enjoying life, and being pleasant to others, while he is doing so.

Fakey could never. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Beyond desperation now. I'm embarrassed for him!! 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Him in bed 🤢🤢🤢He seriously is a walking ick.So proud of his car Matt had to finance for him what a pitiful prick he is.She away to her sisters next week they must be running on empty as either had any work as they call it.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

February 2020
The thing is, 3 and a half years ago pre NikNak, he might have been genuine here. But look at him now, what a giant ugly transformation.
He wasn’t genuine, he just managed to fool us! A leopard never changes its spots.
---
Lauren goodgers story.... wonder if fakeys range rover was really always just 'breaking down' 🤣🤣
Omggggg so that’s why he was on the phone trying to sort out ‘finance things’, most likely cheaper car insurance😂😂😂. Why not be honest.
---
Beyond desperation now. I'm embarrassed for him!! 😂😂

View attachment 2360373
Bellend, they will not use you for their TV campaign!
---
Never seen him with food from either of these companies that I can recall or he would have tagged them it’s just more begging! I think the desperation is leveling up he knows that once The Full Monty finishes in January he has got absolutely nothing. I don’t know how the pay works if ticket sales are low same with the boxing match mind you I’m sure in his deluded head something else is just around the corner 🙄 If Masked Singer came back next year not sure he’d be used again surely too many people would know it’s him might get Christmas panto 2024 at best
Spot on, which is why he said he uses them a lot! Skint beggar!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.