Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet she didn't eat anything. He probably goads her about weight etc. Hope you got on ok at the hospital. Was thinking about you today and sending lots of love. Hope everything goes OK. 💗
That wasn’t me re hospital @CrazyBaldhead but yes Fakey is going down. Poor Matt being worked ragged to support Zelda and Jacob.

Reactions: 12
Her latest reel 🤢 So she’s asking which ones to keep, so admitting (which we all knew anyway) she orders clothes just to film reels and do aff links on and then returns them. So why has she started marking her stories as ads implying she’s getting paid to advertise them? Considering the amount of accounts she follows that are just instahuns doing try on reels, you’d think by now she would have got better at it but no still looks as wooden and sullen faced as ever. Imagine being a qualified beauty therapist but choosing to play dress up online for a ‘living’ instead 🤦🏻‍♀️
---
Just seen these on the SCD thread and these comments aren’t even from people on here 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Haha didn’t know she had been on dancing on ice. How many interviews has he done now where he says that’s the reason he hasn’t done strictly? 😂 he looks even more stupid now.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Haha didn’t know she had been on dancing on ice. How many interviews has he done now where he says that’s the reason he hasn’t done strictly? 😂 he looks even more stupid now.
I’m waiting to see if at some stage he addresses it with his excuses (made up q&a) and then the relentless begging and tagging of it will start yet again ready for next year. Just proves what an absolute liar he is saying about the secret rule. Certainly made himself look an absolute twit though and I’m here for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Serious question. Are cars cheaper to buy up North like houses, food etc…. Surely there must be a reason why he’s getting a car so far from home? Or maybe it’s nearer Zeldas cos she’s sorting the finance out in her name 🤷🏻‍♀️
Maybe that was where a dealership had the particular spec of car he wanted. Usually you can get it moved though but I'm sure that would cost him more. Possibly are cheaper up here as well though as I guess most things are more expensive down south
---
Eyak was much better looking. Didn’t he end up with one ofLisa Rinnas daughters?
Yeah he did. Delilah Belle or whatever her name is. They were together for a couple of years but think they split. I remember her sister went out with Patsy Palmer's son at one point! As in Bianca from EastEnders! Lol
---
I didn't either. You'd think she'd have been on Strictly before seeing as she used to host Come Dancing back in the day. Maybe they've made an exception. She does a bit on the BBC anyway with her consumer rights shows etc. Fingers crossed it doesn't open the door to him but despite his begging I can't see him getting on it. No one knows who he is! I knew him from the jungle but I never watch DOI or X factor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Bit behind just read his last post. 7 alcoholic drinks since September 😂😂😂 . So he didn’t drink on his panto nights out. Didn’t drink at Xmas. Didn’t show us glasses of beer and wine on his two trips to Dubai. The wine tasting in the Maldives plus the port, beer and cocktails he was showing on that holiday were all non alcoholic were they? So many other occasions that I can’t even be bothered to mention 🙄 This is what happens when you live your life online. He couldn’t be honest if his life depended on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
God, she is SO vacuous. Ain't nothing going on in that empty head. 🤡 Seen better looking drag acts than her. Paper bag vibes big time! 🤢

Notice she's started posing outside the wonky door again. That's because those wardrobes are cheap and nasty. Just like them.

View attachment 2357631View attachment 2357632View attachment 2357633View attachment 2357634
View attachment 2357635
View attachment 2357636
She looks like Gwendolyn off Wallace & Grommet - that hair the boobs which are too low and puckered / probs has the cheapest boob job.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔Her tits look awful, I would have to get them out as soon as I could......

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What is with that painful video of him on the treadmill? What an absolute melt.

• Haha
Bet she didn't eat anything. He probably goads her about weight etc. Hope you got on ok at the hospital. Was thinking about you today and sending lots of love. Hope everything goes OK. 💗
That might have been me? My son had neurosurgery and managed to bring him home late last night. All the many hours waiting in hospital I was able to keep up with Fakey & Chazza Dawson😅

Anyone notice how we don't see NikNak in his massive bed anymore. No sign of him playing in the massive gifted playhouse either. Funny that.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I bet nik nak is refusing to sleep in his own bed after he shared a bed at Nanny’s house!! Not that Jake would know as he runs off to the gym for bedtime and when nik nak wakes up 😏

Reactions: 18
That might have been me? My son had neurosurgery and managed to bring him home late last night. All the many hours waiting in hospital I was able to keep up with Fakey & Chazza Dawson😅

Anyone notice how we don't see NikNak in his massive bed anymore. No sign of him playing in the massive gifted playhouse either. Funny that.
Really hope your son is doing well, glad to hear he’s out of hospital 😃

• Heart
I’m waiting to see if at some stage he addresses it with his excuses (made up q&a) and then the relentless begging and tagging of it will start yet again ready for next year. Just proves what an absolute liar he is saying about the secret rule. Certainly made himself look an absolute twit though and I’m here for it 😂
I would love it if part of the reason she was booked was to shut him up. Face it Fakey, they just don’t like you 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Why does he always need to be an aggressive bleep & reply to negative comments? She was obviously joking and he’s jumped down her throat. Any normal person would ignore it, sad twit.

IMG_0507.jpeg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
His replies I work out twice a day six days a week.That’s because you are jobless prick who has duck all else to do.Drove to his mummy’s last week to be a Dino and for her to babysit his son as he obviously can’t even do that alone.At his mums again so they can help him out financially what a pathetic idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Bit behind just read his last post. 7 alcoholic drinks since September 😂😂😂 . So he didn’t drink on his panto nights out. Didn’t drink at Xmas. Didn’t show us glasses of beer and wine on his two trips to Dubai. The wine tasting in the Maldives plus the port, beer and cocktails he was showing on that holiday were all non alcoholic were they? So many other occasions that I can’t even be bothered to mention 🙄 This is what happens when you live your life online. He couldn’t be honest if his life depended on it.
I know @PrincessJeanie - what an absolute joke! I've just been through the Wiki and have been in absolute hysterics!!

Here's some video clips dating back from 21st May 2023 (not even including many other occasions when he's been drinkingl

Aww, glad your son is home now and wishing him a swift recovery. X

• Heart
His replies I work out twice a day six days a week.That’s because you are jobless prick who has duck all else to do.Drove to his mummy’s last week to be a Dino and for her to babysit his son as he obviously can’t even do that alone.At his mums again so they can help him out financially what a pathetic idiot.
I really wish I wasn't blocked so I could leave a comment telling him exactly this.
The majority of people do not have the time Jake to work out twice a day 6 days a week because they have a JOB. He infuriates me!!:mad:

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.