Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Staying at zeldas next weekend as well 😲 I’m guessing Sophie will have gone back then??? Playing ra ra next weekend???
Minehead is the only resort doing the MS next weekend and Zeldas is no way near there. I’m pretty sure rehearsals start for the FM this week so maybe his dinosaur playing days are over after this weekend (well for now 😉) He’ll be going to mummys cos Flaps and the kids will be away so he’ll need to use her for content and will need someone to give him attention and baby him 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I think he’s playing dino today aswell why else would he sleep at his mums and wasn’t he in the car with Sophie before
It’s funny how quiet he goes when he’s playing ra ra 😂
---
[QUOTE="PrincessJeanie, post: 16246412, member: 289300"He’ll be going to mummys cos Flaps and the kids will be away so he’ll need to use her for content and will need someone to give him attention and baby him 🤢
[/QUOTE]

mummy says he doesn’t do well on his own 😂

• Haha
Zelda’s latest story, talking about her son staying over last night. ‘He was a good lad last night, he was in bed for 9pm’ bleeping hell why is he in bed at 9pm he hasn’t done anything all day and why is she talking about him as if he was Leo!
Then she says ‘he wasn’t horrible to her this weekend, although when he does he is only teasing’ funny that her instagram captioned this as ‘he is only teething’ i bet he is with those giant nashers!!
I bet he wasn't horrible for once because he had to get Matt's signature as guarantor. Ugh, what a creep he is.

Interesting that she said that though, hmm. Would it be because of comments on a certain well known website 😉 about how badly he treats them.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The fact they have both commented recently about how he speaks to her says to me they have definitely had inboxes calling him out if they thought it just came across as ‘banter’ they wouldn’t say anything I think that’s why there wasn’t any messing about before he left this morning also he was being rude to her last night and she didn’t like it then when she turned and saw he was filming she put on a smile as for the patronising tone to Matt you alright do you wanna chat? I would literally have punched him he doesn’t have a single ounce of respect for anyone

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Flaps now disclosing her USA trip as a ad.She’s so boring and zelda with her weather updates and talk of cleaning is just so dull.You have to laugh as her poll said no to her soap scoops and she still does them🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What has 5 years of him done to her she not only looked healthier ahead also looked happier
She looks unrecognisable. Sad because she was naturally pretty before she had work done. He must be like a Dementor - sucking peace, hope and happiness from around them. Weirdo

Reactions: 28
Flaps now disclosing her USA trip as a ad.She’s so boring and zelda with her weather updates and talk of cleaning is just so dull.You have to laugh as her poll said no to her soap scoops and she still does them🙄
Obviously hoping for more travel ‘work’ 😴 As usual trying to put AD in as inconspicuously as possible (hello ASA). Funny the whole time she was away never once referred to it as an ad but a paid partnership instead. She’s as bad as him. It’s like they have to do a grid post/reel every day 🙄

Reactions: 20
Ra ra is quiet today🦕🦕🦕🦕🤭🤭🤭 what's this meal everyone's talking about, he must have dirty deleted, can't see it. Off to Zelda's next weekend as he can't look after Spud by himself, this week will be interesting😆😆😆

What has 5 years of him done to her she not only looked healthier ahead also looked happier
I wouldn't even recognise her in that second pic if he wasn't in it too. I wouldn't know her in the first one at all!
---
I've just come back from a week at Minehead Butlins, I was gutted they had Stephen Mulhern rather than the MS! Was hoping to get a pic of Fakey in the wild for you all!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.