Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a handful of video clips since 21/05/23 of Fakey pissed and slurring! If I were to go back from September 2022, I'm sure there would be tons of receipts and it would take hours! Was he pissed when he wrote that bullshit?

Only had seven drinks since September bro? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
People work all day so can’t go gym unlike that lazy prick !! He might think he looks good but he’s broke and had to beg his stepdad to be a guarantor and a below average car because he’s that in debt and broke he can’t even afford a car on finance !!! His house has already had loans against it and he can’t even afford decor !! He’s been jobless months and continues to get no income and work . Id earthed be financially stable than be a gym freak !!

jakes issue is he’a very cocky and arrogant for somebody jobless broke and begging his parent to help him financially….. everybody’s laughing at your tragic life you melt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just a handful of video clips since 21/05/23 of Fakey pissed and slurring! If I were to go back from September 2022, I'm sure there would be tons of receipts and it would take hours! Was he pissed when he wrote that bullshit?

View attachment 2358271
View attachment 2358272
View attachment 2358273
View attachment 2358274
View attachment 2358275
View attachment 2358276
View attachment 2358277
Crazy, Fake begs to differ on this ...
Screenshot_20230805-105054_Instagram.jpg

And look who's popped her desperate little head up. As Crazy says, desperate for a man, any man...
Screenshot_20230805-105143_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That might have been me? My son had neurosurgery and managed to bring him home late last night. All the many hours waiting in hospital I was able to keep up with Fakey & Chazza Dawson😅

Anyone notice how we don't see NikNak in his massive bed anymore. No sign of him playing in the massive gifted playhouse either. Funny that.
Bet the skint cunts have sold them on ebay

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had a look at his mums Twitter dear god was like the parrot on steroids.She certainly thinks the sun shone out of his arse up to 2019🙄Since her and Matt had their teeth done both look unwell and thin.

• Haha
Seen he’s already started commenting on Strictlys posts 🙄 Would love the official account to reply to this woman and put her straight 🤭 he really has made himself look so stupid doing that interview 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So let me get this straight we all say they can’t afford a meal out and he’s done that video for tattle dinner plans tonight . So he’s had to beg his parents for help with a car his house is faking to tit and needs a good deep clean and decor he can’t afford the mortgage but he’s going for dinner if I was Matt I’d be fuming . That prick doesn’t get it he thinks they will bail him out every time why he pretends to have money on the gram . We all know it’s the kids child benefits paying for this meal 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Seen he’s already started commenting on Strictlys posts 🙄 Would love the official account to reply to this woman and put her straight 🤭 he really has made himself look so stupid doing that interview 😂
It's not that he's not allowed, they just don't want him. Nobody knows who he is, and imagine him on there, it'd turn into the Jake show , that bleeping stupid little shuffle he does at events, then pretend to stumble .(yes Jakey, you do that all the time for laughs, be warned full monty)
He'd be in tears at the slightest criticism, that's if he even lasted the training before the show aired ...
---
Urrrggh! Flaps school of photo poses...View attachment 2358349
Off to christen Jakeys new sex wagon....

• Haha
Crazy, Fake begs to differ on this ...
View attachment 2358322

And look who's popped her desperate little head up. As Crazy says, desperate for a man, any man...
View attachment 2358329
Fakey can suck my dick! Spoken like a true alcoholic. 💯 He's a bleeping pisshead and he knows it. Non-alcoholic drinks my arse.

As for that rabid old husk Polly, she smells of desperation. You can smell it through the screen! She's like a bloke in a bad wig and probably drops her knickers for anything with a pulse!
---
Urrrggh! Flaps school of photo poses...View attachment 2358349
WTF has she done to her hair? That's another mid-life crisis. Let me guess, she went pink because she was inspired by the Barbie film?

Vacuous bleep. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Had a look at his mums Twitter dear god was like the parrot on steroids.She certainly thinks the sun shone out of his arse up to 2019🙄Since her and Matt had their teeth done both look unwell and thin.
🐔Probably can't chew with all that plastic in their gobs...:LOL:.

• Haha
Jakey begs and grifts a secondhand golf
Maris keeps stuffing it down ..rolf.. rolf...
Legz is beyond deluded
' fame' for both has eluded.......
...while jakeys on grindr to a Serb called Olf

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He has no shame! Strictly doesn’t want you, move on! Maybe he’s hoping for the reserves list.

He has no shame! Strictly doesn’t want you, move on! Maybe he’s hoping for the reserves list.
He’s getting in early for next year 😂 If they were ever looking at him (which I highly doubt) him lying about why he’s never been asked, would definitely put them off 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am not sure how the selection for Strictly works but I like to imagine the people involved in the process looking at each other and saying, as one, WHOOOOOOOOOOO 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
So let me get this straight we all say they can’t afford a meal out and he’s done that video for tattle dinner plans tonight . So he’s had to beg his parents for help with a car his house is faking to tit and needs a good deep clean and decor he can’t afford the mortgage but he’s going for dinner if I was Matt I’d be fuming . That prick doesn’t get it he thinks they will bail him out every time why he pretends to have money on the gram . We all know it’s the kids child benefits paying for this meal 🤣
Has he deleted this cos I can’t find it? If he’s out for a meal tonight unless it’s a really really late one he can’t be playing baby Dino today then?

• Haha
He’s getting in early for next year 😂 If they were ever looking at him (which I highly doubt) him lying about why he’s never been asked, would definitely put them off 👍🏻
Wasn't he on pointless celebs once, and made an absolute tit of himself??
That's enough to get you blackballed.....😂😂😂🤡🤡
---

View attachment 2358271
View attachment 2358272
View attachment 2358273
View attachment 2358274
View attachment 2358275
View attachment 2358276
View attachment 2358277
You know when he's pissed up, his lips move .....
---
I am not sure how the selection for Strictly works but I like to imagine the people involved in the process looking at each other and saying, as one, WHOOOOOOOOOOO 🤣
I'd be, "not this bleep again".....
---
I'd be, "not this bleep again".....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
This outtake vid she put on of her and Freddie actually made me feel a bit emotional. Not because it was so great but because I think it’s the first time I’ve EVER seen a genuine, warm connection between anyone in that family.

We all take posed pictures and selfies of ourselves with loved ones (these two take it to the extreme of course) but the ones that we will look back on and feel the love between whoever is in it, will be this kind of thing. Posed pics are lovely but they don’t convey feelings of love/closeness. The best pics I have of my two daughters together aren’t them posing and smiling at me, it’s when I’ve caught them without them looking and they’re just in the moment loving it together. We see a million selfies and poses of this lot but when do you see genuine closeness? I just tried to find a good YouTube video about it that made me realise all this but can’t find it 😭
1E400B83-5107-4277-9B25-48B7CC11D79A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.