Jake Quickenden #77 Pig in a wig, thing with a ring, can't act, can't present, can't even sing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this video as in just a couple of secs his mum destroyed whatever little credibility Jacob had. To go from Colchester all the way to Doncaster to pick up a car his ‘Step dad’ sorted for him. He needs to hang his sweaty syrupped head in shame. Just proves Fakey and Flapz have such a false life. You would think Sophie could have helped him out. They are both as skint as each other. No wonder he was on the phone yesterday begging for ‘finance’ help. Pathetic! He must be paying some
massive loan off and no finance company will touch him.
Didn't they take a loan out again the house for the hobbit loft they had done, probably can't get credit for that reason. Notice they don't sleep up there and still haven't got any bedside tables😆😆😆😴
I see Angela Ripon has been signed up by Strictly, well bleeping hell that blows Fakey's bullshit excuse why he hasn't been on right out of the water🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 saying he was banned by an unknown rule, no you weren't syrup boy, they just don't want you🤪🤪🤪🤪 does anyone😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Calum Best is just as irrelevant our Jacob
And as deluded. Imagine only being on the z list circuit because the dad you had nothing to do with, passed away and then you monetised on the fact you had the same surname just to get yourself in the public eye 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Mmmm mmmmmmmmm

Eyal Booker.....

Mmmmmm mmmmmmm lovely............
Mmmmmmmmm

53361645-10440625-Fit_The_Love_Island_star_26_showcased_his_ripped_muscles_after_t-m-9_1643135...jpg
63e6599d98740d9a0fdfe1e1_Eyal-Booker.jpg

Flapz Akimbo lands ..........

Screenshot_20230610-220106_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230223-004048_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221216-194338.png

😱😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I think Matt looks unwell👀Can you imagine the bite back he gets if he dare speaks up about how tit head treats his mum.Glorified baby sitter and cash cow to her useless job shy twit of a son.Did he mention Matt at his wedding or give him the time of day fake arse prick😡
I thought the same about matt, he looks like he's lost loads of weight, especially in his face.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Zelda was twitchy wasn't she couldn't look straight at the camera when mentioning her sprog,

Maybe she's the one making him be ra ra,regular(ish) income (if you want a lian/top up) and plus she sees him a bit more because he needs a bed 🛌 😏
---
Wow the freaky genes are strong..
They might have got a group booking discount on the teeth 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg Calum best has commented on his post and publicist Polly has liked it! How sad. Bet he’s absolutely buzzing over all the comments on that one saying how amazing he looks 🤢🤢🤢
Old Polly Parrot is one dried up old husk. No man would ever marry her. She looks like she's had more pricks than a dartboard.

You can almost smell the desperation for a man off of her! She looks like a bloke in a wig!
---
Calum Best, another bleeping no mark.
Yet another Class A bleep. If he could suck himself off, he would never go out!
---
Plus Eyal is defo more successful than Jacob!
Definitely has a bigger dick. Everybody has compared to Fakey! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Old Polly Parrot is one dried up old husk. No man would ever marry her. She looks like she's had more pricks than a dartboard.

You can almost smell the desperation for a man off of her! She looks like a bloke in a wig!
---

Yet another Class A bleep. If he could suck himself off, he would never go out!
---

Definitely has a bigger dick. Everybody has compared to Fakey! 😂😂
I just can't believe that he posted his stiffie online 😆😆😆💀💀 christ , my husbands is bigger than that on the soft 😃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He's just shared her 'dress up' reel. I think DoorMatt is also being drained living with the jobless energy vampire Zelda. Imagine waking up every morning to her bleeping eyebrows that look like the McDonald's logo!

Poor bastard probably needs a damn good bleeping shag!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How she must dream of Eyal after mooning at him and making it so obvious......

........then being pied by him 😆😆😆💀
Eyak was much better looking. Didn’t he end up with one ofLisa Rinnas daughters?

Reactions: 20
I thought the same about matt, he looks like he's lost loads of weight, especially in his face.
Didn’t he have sum sort of illness a while back. Mind those new teeth don’t help, plus living with Zelda who’s never satisfied with anything can’t be easy either. She’s always wanting sumthing done -poor ‘Matthew’ never got a minute. He looks years younger than her as well

Reactions: 22
Didn’t he have sum sort of illness a while back. Mind those new teeth don’t help, plus living with Zelda who’s never satisfied with anything can’t be easy either. She’s always wanting sumthing done -poor ‘Matthew’ never got a minute. He looks years younger than her as well
He had his gallbladder removed didn’t he? Then got unwell post surgery I hope he’s okay he’s really looking gaunt in the face :(

Reactions: 19
God, she is SO vacuous. Ain't nothing going on in that empty head. 🤡 Seen better looking drag acts than her. Paper bag vibes big time! 🤢

Notice she's started posing outside the wonky door again. That's because those wardrobes are cheap and nasty. Just like them.

365014484_834985791562400_7629618722319543892_n.jpg
365084700_834527154688794_1807417148485191950_n.jpg
364977798_1441149300013093_4909385302884913412_n.jpg
365494595_132744583212826_2806268757161730573_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I always think wouldn't you feel like an absolute idiot posing around like that. And as for the outfits... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God, she is SO vacuous. Ain't nothing going on in that empty head. 🤡 Seen better looking drag acts than her. Paper bag vibes big time! 🤢

Notice she's started posing outside the wonky door again. That's because those wardrobes are cheap and nasty. Just like them.

View attachment 2357631View attachment 2357632View attachment 2357633View attachment 2357634
View attachment 2357635
View attachment 2357636
Poor Fred has only been back 5mins and Soph is already using him for content. Probably why she took him out for McDonalds😂😂.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Poor Fred has only been back 5mins and Soph is already using him for content. Probably why she took him out for McDonalds😂😂.
Bet she didn't eat anything. He probably goads her about weight etc. Hope you got on ok at the hospital. Was thinking about you today and sending lots of love. Hope everything goes OK. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.