Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone do a little recap for me please? Been out of the loop , sick FIL etc, anyway.....seen a couple of their stories but I'm well behind now......

Why was flaps in the US? She said work but do we know what?
What is Prickenden actually doing for work these days? Anything?

Sorry to be annoying but I haven't got the time to read the whole of the thread.....
Have a look Page 2 and 3 of the Wiki. It's all there!

Reactions: 13
Ngl, I think he’d look loads better bald.
I think he looks a million times better bald! 💯

That syrup looks ridiculous.
---
What a twit. 🤡

364047055_3561498154173514_2630381294383565290_n.jpg

• Sick
My son is the same age and I can honestly say, he’s aged much better than this has been! He filters the duck out of himself! As for the fake ones….. you twit!
That bleeping mahoosive crooked cock eyed nose. Yuk he's gross! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Haha, putting that filter on flaps and saying she looks great! 🤣 That's what she used to look like before she ruined her face! Talk about what you signed up for vs what you ended up with! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here we go again. Finds a new filter and uses it to death 😴 Passive aggressively giving a dig to Flaps at the same time 🙄 off to the zoo today so no work obviously. Wonder how long before FM rehearsals start?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are his eggs swimming. Never in my life have I cooked eggs looking like that 🤮
Only time mine ended up like that were when I added milk and the water in it separated out 🤮. I was a teenager then though. Never again. Now just a knob of butter, salt and pepper and cook slowly stirring all the time.

I gotta say after not watching for a while when I saw him I thought he looked absolutely horrendous. He looks old and gaunt. Clearly over doing the exercising . It totally doesn't suit him. His face is showing the strain of his obsessive exercise regime. Such a terrible example to set for those two boys.

Reactions: 22
Oh duck off. Bit late now you twit at nearly 35.

Talk about running out of ideas.

View attachment 2346478
---
This is honestly NOT NORMAL WHATSOEVER!

And I hope they're not planning on going to see the bleeping Barbie film!!!

View attachment 2346483
I want to know what he covered with the black text box

They should go and see Barbie. Although it would be lost on him as he wouldn't realise that he has created his own Kendom where he treats Sophie like his skivvy and just does macho stuff with his bros all day in his Fakey Mojo Dojo Casa house. She could maybe see what it's like when women are empowered that it's not all about looks 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I gotta say after not watching for a while when I saw him I thought he looked absolutely horrendous. He looks old and gaunt. Clearly over doing the exercising . It totally doesn't suit him. His face is showing the strain of his obsessive exercise regime. Such a terrible example to set for those two boys.
It’s scary how much someone can age in such a short period of time. Sad thing just because he’s got muscles, he actually thinks he looks really good 🤢. He might go on about having the bmi and metabolic age of a teenager but he’s certainly not got the face or body of one 😂 They’re 30 and 34 and both look closer to 40 and that’s me being kind.
---
I want to know what he covered with the black text box

They should go and see Barbie. Although it would be lost on him as he wouldn't realise that he has created his own Kendom where he treats Sophie like his skivvy and just does macho stuff with his bros all day in his Fakey Mojo Dojo Casa house. She could maybe see what it's like when women are empowered that it's not all about looks 😂
I think it’s something to do with the wellness thing he’s got at the gym tomorrow. Obviously doesn’t want people knowing that the gym is the only place to give him a platform 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He’s a right old state. Talk about a passive aggressive dig at flaps about the lie in. But yet he’s still off to the gym. Looking like no work again.

Reactions: 19
Off to the zoo again! Is that so they can push Spud round in his buggy or carry him? Take him to a park, take him to soft play let him run around and have some fun! I used to find a big patch of grass or a field when mine were little take a bat and ball or a kite they loved it!

Reactions: 16
Didn’t think he could love himself anymore, then he puts on a girly filter and he’s blown away.
He’d shag himself if he could.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.