Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He absolutely does not look like a teenager with acne, he looks what he is, an unclean filthy unhygienic unwashed old man.View attachment 2347115
He looks like someone who doesn’t shower after the gym. He literally has a quick dip in the bath in that hobbit hole of theirs. It’s all that stank sweat giving you spots. Grow the duck up!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
He looks like someone who doesn’t shower after the gym. He literally has a quick dip in the bath in that hobbit hole of theirs. It’s all that stank sweat giving you spots. Grow the duck up!
And wallowing like a hippo in that filthy dirty piss bucket outside..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He looks like he absolutely bleeping stinks to high heaven .
No wonder flaps won't shag him...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
and wearing a Dino mask that Christ knows who else has worn 🤮
🤣🤣🤣 was just gonna say this🦖🦖🦖🦖
Ahhh he's so skint he thinks £41 on some serum is expensive, give over Fakey, that's cheap🤭🤭🤭
Also see the difference in his filtered and non filtered pics, he honestly looks years older than he is, still an ugly bleep though, and those tombstone teeth, bleeping hell🤢🤢🤢🤢
They had that inflatable ages ago, Zelda bought it after their last visit🫠

See Flaps can't give away her Bambi and Bear shite🤣🤣🤣 good, she deserves it. As if Fakey did all that this morning, lying witch. Her skin still looks shite, and her tombstone teeth and sausage lips🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 just pissing myself at those balaclavas @CrazyBaldhead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Why didn't he just use some of her face creams. She is, after all, the expert! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I’ve got a 17 year old an 18 year old and a 22 year old and NONE OF THEM use filters he literally needs some sort of intervention he is nearly 35 he isn’t funny he is actually demented and he seriously needs to put his damn phone down

• Sad
Reactions: 22
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Her skin must be worse in real life then we think otherwise wouldn't her husband be influenced to use what she flogs and proberly has stacks of then buy what his mum uses
Nothing says crap influencer more then that
Also.do we think this should have aff on it ?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can someone do a little recap for me please? Been out of the loop , sick FIL etc, anyway.....seen a couple of their stories but I'm well behind now......

Why was flaps in the US? She said work but do we know what?
What is Prickenden actually doing for work these days? Anything?

Sorry to be annoying but I haven't got the time to read the whole of the thread.....

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her skin must be worse in real life then we think otherwise wouldn't her husband be influenced to use what she flogs and proberly has stacks of then buy what his mum uses
Nothing says crap influencer more then that
Also.do we think this should have aff on it ?
Yep and I’m going to report him just in case 👍🏻😂
---
Can someone do a little recap for me please? Been out of the loop , sick FIL etc, anyway.....seen a couple of their stories but I'm well behind now......

Sorry to be annoying but I haven't got the time to read the whole of the thread.....
Flaps was in the USA ‘working’ for Visit USA like he did a few weeks ago. She visited Maine and Detroit and was as useless as promoting it as him.
The only ‘work’ he’s had in weeks was last week visiting various Butlins camps and dressing up as Baby Dino. Hope this helps 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Crazy has done lots in the wiki now so may be easier for you to catch up there on the highlights. Hope your FIL is okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.