Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off. Bit late now you twit at nearly 35.

Talk about running out of ideas.

---
This is honestly NOT NORMAL WHATSOEVER!

And I hope they're not planning on going to see the bleeping Barbie film!!!

364020623_840188131035534_4884543985247557072_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2346478
---

View attachment 2346483
You’re right it’s not normal but even worse is the fact he’s then sharing their conversation online just to try and get some engagement from it. What an absolute tool 🙄
Oh course he’s also proving they’re still together to the person that supposedly messaged him the other day. Couple content incoming……..

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You’re right it’s not normal but even worse is the fact he’s then sharing their conversation online just to try and get some engagement from it. What an absolute tool 🙄
They haven't even seen each other for a week!

Tell us that 'relationship' is a farce without telling us.

Dead in the water! 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wait... so hes at the gym ever day to make sure he's still playing footy with his son when he's 18, to be fit. But then he's going to be fighting where he could get any injury... 🤦‍♀️ ok jake.... ps you look 45 not 35

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So w
Now he’s saying he should have been a fighter all along! Never sticks at anything does he? Singing, acting, presenting, reality tv probably because he is absolutely shite at all of them
So what he’s trainer is basically saying is that if he started MMA at 15 then 25 years later he would be ready for title fights……… he’s saying your bleeping useless ya silly bleep!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2346478
---

View attachment 2346483
No we talk like adults and when we do message we do xx at the end

god that marriage is dead what a joke . Date night 🤣🤣🤣 look how they speak he’s asking if she wants to do something she reply’s your training

he wants people to believe he’s a loving husband it’s so fake he’s set that up to show the gram he’s in a happymarriage
---
They haven't even seen each other for a week!

Tell us that 'relationship' is a farce without telling us.

Dead in the water! 💯
We don’t even plan date night we are adults we go for meals weekly together we go cinema and do other stuff we don’t need to ask the other person he’s so fake

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As if she slept 18 hours and he got up did all the housework and took maris to nursery he would have posted it all to instagram if he had plus he supposedly did a workout when he got up had a steak got in the ice bath then went to the gym nah someone definitely there helping probably Krueger’s mum
100% this, he'd of Insta it all

Reactions: 15
Look at him piping up that he can hear her in the kitchen just because she hasn’t replied within 5 minutes nasty little man and as if anyone is coming round at gone 10 to babysit maris? It’s a week day people work good job it’s fake!

Reactions: 19
'Everyone' thinks they are splitting up. In the mssg he wrote to himself. Now the fake arse convo between them to prove to 'everyone' they are good.

Flaps is turning into Zelda with her prattling away to the camera. She talks utter tit, who the hell is listening to her? That awful fake voice, it makes me want to throw my phone down!

Now he’s saying he should have been a fighter all along! Never sticks at anything does he? Singing, acting, presenting, reality tv probably because he is absolutely shite at all of them
Jake of all trades, master of none....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
WTF does the 🤡 look like - these photos are taken only a few hours apart even using ridiculous filters he still looks like an absolute knobhead he lives his whole life through a camera lens I bet when he looks in the mirror of a morning he says who the duck are you 🤣🤣
He isn’t good at anything , is he? Photoshopping himself to have a wrinkly belly😂😂. Or maybe he does despite all the gymming. He is beyond gross.
---
So the gym he goes to are going to start doing men’s wellness Wednesday and guess who has got himself a place booked to talk all things mental health (yawn) oh and on the reel talking about it he has his top off again! That’s another reason he doesn’t get work I’ve never known anyone so obsessed with taking their clothes off!
I can’t stop laughing! Guysss, do you remember when he was ‘booked’ to sing at his gym? I think in the restaurant area. He kept it very low profile and never mentioned it. When we saw a photo there were hardly anyone watching or listening. I felt bad for him, yeah right. There’s no way he’s rated at that gym. I imagine people try and avoid eye contact so he doesn’t bore them to tears with his bantz!

Last edited:
  • Heart
All the preaching in his photoshopped gym picture about being fit to play with Leo when he’s older. How about teaching Leo now! He will never be able to teach him anything vaguely intelligent because he’s so bleeping thick!

🐔 Wants to be fit for when Maris is 18 😆 🤣 😂. I can see Maris now rucksack on his back, with a Lock and Lock filled with food running off to join the Merchant Navy... 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
[
thing is jake you didn't start it at 15, so doesn't matter, wish i started politics at 15, i would be [prime minister now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔 Wants to be fit for when Maris is 18 😆 🤣 😂. I can see Maris now rucksack on his back, with a Lock and Lock filled with food running off to join the Merchant Navy... 😆
Or going to court when he's 14 to divorce himself from the head duo ...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Spud is going to off his head at 18 not playing footy. That kid is going to be seriously screwed up

Reactions: 16
Has he stopped using filters? Cause now I can see his spotty skin and body is different colour.. is it cause he's gonna be starting to using skin products for adverts ? Maybe his skin always that way and I got wronf

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.