Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t their 1st wedding anniversary oops i mean bs show coming up? 😂
Which one 😂 Don’t forget they’ve got 2. The legal one in August and then the one for the gram in September. Wonder what delight he’ll get for her after not bothering with any other significant day for her this year?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🐔 What a mug she is it must be love, or lack of money, nowhere to go with Maris, I would run for the hills, would rather be on my own than put up with that bleep yep cannot think of another word that suits him, sorry to offend the people that don't use bleep but I don't care ....he pisses me off big time.....

• Heart
Reactions: 23
He enables her NOT to work, so she loves that......
They are as bad as one another.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Which one 😂 Don’t forget they’ve got 2. The legal one in August and then the one for the gram in September. Wonder what delight he’ll get for her after not bothering with any other significant day for her this year?
I forgot they had two 😂still can’t get over not one family wedding photo

• Haha
I forgot they had two 😂still can’t get over not one family wedding photo
It’s unreal isn’t it. Those 2 were too busy heading off for their wish wedding photo shoot rather than prioritising nice photos with their children.

Flaps did say she was going to have a family photo shoot when they got back home…it never happened.

At least Fred had those moments with his Dad and Step Mum at their wedding.

• Heart
Monday morning. Up and posting ‘motivation’ stories already 🙄 Wonder what’s in store at Quickenden Towers this week? I reckon she’ll do a q&a on her trip because apparently ‘loads’ of people have asked for it plus yet more updates on her skin. As for him he’ll be scrabbling around for insta content as usual and going to the gym 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Monday morning. Up and posting ‘motivation’ stories already 🙄 Wonder what’s in store at Quickenden Towers this week? I reckon she’ll do a q&a on her trip because apparently ‘loads’ of people have asked for it plus yet more updates on her skin. As for him he’ll be scrabbling around for insta content as usual and going to the gym 😴
I don’t think he will as he said he is almost done with IG😂😂😂. As if !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ugghh he's so wrapped up in his own boring, vacuum packed life. Nothing else figures in it but him. No breakfast for his wife & son just something for him. And look at him hinting & begging for a freebie with Whoop. Go & earn a living you grifting freeloader.
Screenshot_20230731-074251_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Glad he went with whoop? Why is it cheaper than an Amazon watch, fit bit etc?

• Haha
Already more stories by 830am today than he did the whole of yesterday. Riveting breakfast content. Is he bragging he toasted a crumpet and put some fruit in a bowl for his son? As for all that liquid that his scrambled egg is sitting in 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
'Trust the process, it'll 'appen, patience is a virtue'🤣🤢.
Jake, just get a job!
The 15 minutes of fame is over.
Look after your son properly and stop being mean to Freddy! We all see you!
Leo is not in the least bit listening or interested in the conversation.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
'Trust the process, it'll 'appen, patience is a virtue'🤣🤢.
Jake, just get a job!
The 15 minutes of fame is over.
Look after your son properly and stop being mean to Freddy! We all see you!
Leo is not in the least bit listening or interested in the conversation.
Rinse and bleeping repeat 😴 Basically saying it you want something enough, it will happen. So if that’s the case why isn’t he on primetime TV and why has he not been invited to do SCD after begging for it for years? I’m sure he thinks if he says it, it will manifest. Trouble is he’s being doing this for ages. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t his ambition to be dressing up as a dinosaur and that seems to be all he’s done in the last few months 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Urgh that scrambled egg! 🤢🤢 Looks revolting. You'd need armbands to eat that. Anyway, what happened to the fasting?

363517679_1775341319574304_7527100043951842497_n.jpg
363890878_1013144359717381_1987527815576939926_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
He is such an idiot! Trying to show he has a protein packed breakfast to help build muscle and show he’s got money except one steak isn’t going to do it and I guarantee steak wasn’t on the menu at Butlins last week or his mum’s! As for Leo’s breakfast yeah no doubt made by Krueger and he might eat it like a good boy if you didn’t put the tv on and hand him sunglasses to mess about with! Thinks he’s such an amazing dad guarantee yesterday she got home he handed over Leo moaning about having to look after him went for a nap then went to the gym came back and waited for his dinner to be cooked

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Rinse and bleeping repeat 😴 Basically saying it you want something enough, it will happen. So if that’s the case why isn’t he on primetime TV and why has he not been invited to do SCD after begging for it for years? I’m sure he thinks if he says it, it will manifest. Trouble is he’s being doing this for ages. I’m pretty sure it wasn’t his ambition to be dressing up as a dinosaur and that seems to be all he’s done in the last few months 😉
He’s just desperate and hoping itv wll give him a shot never gonna happen he’s obsessed with social media and filming all day life that he’s untouched with reality lost work friends and family nobody is interested in him he’s fucked it for himself he won’t ever get a shot now 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.