Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad flappy seems to be having a nice time. I bet fake is fuming she is away 'working'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember the photo with his brother at a match a while ago, and the brother looks like Fakey used to look. Fakey has aged horribly badly.

I won't be tempted to visit wherever it is she is. It doesn't look at all appealing to me. 😁
It looks like downtown Kiev when Putin visits .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Take it he’s having a lunchtime nap with baby boy bless him he works soooooo hard 🙄 I personally don’t know of any kids that age that still need a lunchtime nap mind you when you let your kid get out of bed all night and just laugh at him I’m not surprised his stupid post isn’t doing so well either probably be a tik tok dance with Zelda next because he’s never done that before! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No Masked Singer shows this coming week so wonder if he’ll have some TV work instead 😂😂😂😂 MS back the week after but not sure when rehearsals start for Full Monty, so he may have retired his RaRa costume for now…..
Thankfully with the Women’s World Cup on at the moment there is limited chance of him appearing on ITV. Their morning schedule has changed drastically with limited showing of Lorraine and Loose Women. Yayyyy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Take it he’s having a lunchtime nap with baby boy bless him he works soooooo hard 🙄 I personally don’t know of any kids that age that still need a lunchtime nap mind you when you let your kid get out of bed all night and just laugh at him I’m not surprised his stupid post isn’t doing so well either probably be a tik tok dance with Zelda next because he’s never done that before! 😂
If he’s not napping, he’s doing the other thing you mentioned. Working out what one to do and practising a tiktok with Zelda. He’ll definitely get some more content out of her before he goes home.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s on a sightseeing holiday to promote Grim Detroit and looks ridiculous-what’s the matter with shorts-t shirt, jeans (that fit) t shirt.
She’s a true fashion victim-she’s a mess.
Visit USA need their arse kicking cuz she’s promoted nothing. Detroit is crime ridden ( went there for wrk once) feared for my life, She just doesn’t cut it. As for that man child she is married to- he needs to grow up, his mother as bad for enabling him.
Zelda will be in bed for a week after this -20 fags in her hand puffing away!
I have to laugh though. #visitusa ain’t giving Fakey and Flapz the plum destinations like the Love Island lot.😂😂😂. No way would the fussy high earning LI lot agree to go to Detroit and Maine.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm no expert whatsoever but I imagine that Leo would stay in bed later/ sleep the night if his daytime nap was dropped.

But then what about poor Fakey... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
'Didn't mind us asking for a quick selfie' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 - why would he, it's not as if he is doing anything else 🤣🤣🤣

He probably kept asking them to take one until they did. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He only does it to give the impression that he's nice and down to earth. As opposed to reality 😁
---
I see he has tipped water over himself again meant to be soaked in sweat yet his face and arms are bone dry and what the hell is that pout? 😂
He really is a sad sad bastard

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
is this fight still going ahead in November, thought they were doing a documentary about it, also flaps has went very quiet in regards to her collab with glasses direct, she didn't even get 1200 likes on the post about them
I must check their socials (can’t even remember the name?) and Paul Smiths socials because this prick doesn’t promote it! I would imagine its still going ahead but Im calling it that prick will cancel because its for charity and it appeared he didn’t realise that and took him weeks to say his charity and also isnt there a full monty show on that same night???? Hows he’s going to manage that? I reckon he’s just using the fight to get free training as he cant afford it and it looks like that James Webb wont be seen with him anymore 🤭 but just lets the beg use his gym! What an embarrassment and beggy prick he is! Also what happened to him and CH and Leo “hanging out” this weekend? oh yeah… Chris never replied 😂 how embarrassing! Nobody likes this prick, CH is most likely paid by OL to respond or be around him, most blue ticks can stand him or don’t know him, JJ and Dan clearly don’t like him as he didn’t get an invited to JJ’s 30th 😂 He’s a desperate wanker begging on the Butlins version of the masked singer for “Basically any reality t.v work” OMG how desperate!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I must check their socials (can’t even remember the name?) and Paul Smiths socials because this prick doesn’t promote it! I would imagine its still going ahead but Im calling it that prick will cancel because its for charity and it appeared he didn’t realise that and took him weeks to say his charity and also isnt there a full monty show on that same night???? Hows he’s going to manage that? I reckon he’s just using the fight to get free training as he cant afford it and it looks like that James Webb wont be seen with him anymore 🤭 but just lets the beg use his gym! What an embarrassment and beggy prick he is! Also what happened to him and CH and Leo “hanging out” this weekend? oh yeah… Chris never replied 😂 how embarrassing! Nobody likes this prick, CH is most likely paid by OL to respond or be around him, most blue ticks can stand him or don’t know him, JJ and Dan clearly don’t like him as he didn’t get an invited to JJ’s 30th 😂 He’s a desperate wanker begging on the Butlins version of the masked singer for “Basically any reality t.v work” OMG how desperate!
Nice to see you back Jess!! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Tickets from 170... I wouldn't look out the window to watch, never mind pay that kind of money!

91A7F41C-9A15-47A6-95D6-F731FB0EEE0B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
bleeping hell! I'd only pay that if I got to get in the ring with that bleep. First thing I'd do is rip that syrup off his chicken nugget head! 💯
---
Oh please Squidward - nobody gives a shiny shite!

What an absolute melt!

View attachment 2342086
I thought his engagement was shocking but hers is even worse. 20 comments on this post and 1 saddo has commented on it 6 times and another saddo 3 times. What is wrong with these people 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder if she flies tonight or tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When’s Judith Chalmers due home?
"SOOOOO GOOUYSSS.....BECAUSE MANY OF YOU WERE ASKING, I FLEW ON A TUI WHICH OFFRRS GOOD VALUE FOR MONEYYYY
WHEN YOU GET TO DETROIT, YOU CAN STAY IN ONE OF MANY CHEAP HOSTELS WHICH OFFER REMARKABLE VALUE FOR MONEY AND THE CHANCE TO GET YOUR ARSE GOOSED IN THE CORRIDORS...."
😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She thinks she’s sumthing- the tongue outside side of mouth pose… Frickin embarrassing that’s what it is. Go to Detroit, get mugged and robbed. Time of your life. #SillyCow doesn’t she research anything. As long as it’s free-suppose not!

• Heart
" Come to fabulous Detroit, in Michigan, USA"

bleeping no thanks 😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀

Abandoned-Pakcard-Plant-Detroit-38.jpeg
plant.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.