Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2341215
Ooh he's most done with IG. Almost but never quite Fakey. You'd be lost without it!
If only 😂 Notice how he says she’s in America and he’s been working. Nothing about she’s in America supposedly ‘working’. He’s found something new to get his engagement up. He’ll use this narrative now and start posting pics of them and writing passive aggressive stuff on them. He’s pissed off they’ve said ‘everyone’ and that why he’s replied using that word 3 times 😂 5am and he’s looking and replying to things like this 🤦🏻‍♀️
If he didn’t post every aspect of his life, people wouldn’t query it. Saying that who messages something like that to a person anyway, especially someone they don’t even know 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ha ha! He’s addicted to this platform! How else would he feed his ego. As for Krueger, her advertising is so dull and uninformative, it will NEVER make me go there. Her newest tricks “ I forgot” to post, is wearing very thin now!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
See flaps deleted her last post🤣My god both these idiots need to grow up and release no one gives a tit about either of them.Sat at his mum while she cooks his food sorts his son what a pathetic twit he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
See he's jumped on Chris Hughes Lucozade ad, probably hoping to get noticed as Prime never picked up on him. He'd drop his mum like a hot potato if CH gave him the thumbs up for a boyz night out AND leave NikNak behind.
Screenshot_20230729-100242_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 11
No Masked Singer shows this coming week so wonder if he’ll have some TV work instead 😂😂😂😂 MS back the week after but not sure when rehearsals start for Full Monty, so he may have retired his RaRa costume for now…..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
🐔Baby wipes he used on his face and eyes, so has not Maris come out in a rash too !!!...

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The purpose of her trip was what lol.If she thinks she’ll be in demand to promote holiday destinations she more delusional than I thought.Well she’s had a week away from the biggest drain of anyone’s brain👍He’s so cringe and making out he’s been working big lol dressing up for a hour a night hardly working prick👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s on a sightseeing holiday to promote Grim Detroit and looks ridiculous-what’s the matter with shorts-t shirt, jeans (that fit) t shirt.
She’s a true fashion victim-she’s a mess.
Visit USA need their arse kicking cuz she’s promoted nothing. Detroit is crime ridden ( went there for wrk once) feared for my life, She just doesn’t cut it. As for that man child she is married to- he needs to grow up, his mother as bad for enabling him.
Zelda will be in bed for a week after this -20 fags in her hand puffing away!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doubt other than flights was given much money to travel.No hotel rooms show and whoever that other woman is certainly avoided pictures with the fashion icon that is flaps.Took three fake bags for a week shallow stupid cow.Glad Fred is away with his dad shows hard work pays off.Bet zelda can’t wait for him to leave but she deserves everything as once a mug always a mug.

• Heart
Your spots are clearing up cos your dipper heads not in the Dino🦖🦖🦖 costume Fakey🤪🤪🤪 oh and that filter you're using helps too look at his beard compared to the Facebok post🤭🤭🤭 stop touching and preening your wig as well you horrible bleep🤬 wonder what bullshit is on thecards today😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he's wrote that message to himself. It's worded that everyone is saying it, almost coming across as if it's being discussed on tattle by the 'everyone' word. But we have never said discussed that they have broken up? Think he's just desperate now and fishing for engagement in any way possible.

• Heart
Doubt other than flights was given much money to travel.No hotel rooms show and whoever that other woman is certainly avoided pictures with the fashion icon that is flaps.Took three fake bags for a week shallow stupid cow.Glad Fred is away with his dad shows hard work pays off.Bet zelda can’t wait for him to leave but she deserves everything as once a mug always a mug.
I don’t remember him coming back and splashing the cash so I don’t think these trips are very lucrative financially. I think it’s more about being seen and hoping other ‘work’ comes from it. I don’t understand why two people with a young family choose to deliberately take ‘jobs’ that leaves their kids behind all the time. Apart from they’re crap at promoting anything because they both make it about themselves rather than the place, I think the chances of Zelda looking after Leo regularly would scupper any plans Flappy would have anyway.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.