Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok fakeys can you help me please? I found an old video of twit on Twitter can I share it here and if so how? I’m useless with these sort of things
Ooh that would be good to see!
More fodder for the Wiki this week, he really doesn't help himself.

Reactions: 15
What a mess he looks and see the abs are back🤢🤢He definitely took this job to stop him having Leo pathetic twit.As for flaps fake channel shoes and bag lol how embarrassing are these two.He’s going to stay at his mums from Thursday as to much trouble take Leo home and actually parent him😡

Will this be the same level of quiet on SM as he was on honeymoon? When we were all pretty much there with them with amount of posts he done 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thing is he makes it so obvious when he’s doing ‘work’ he’s embarrassed about because of his social media silence. I mean he shares any 2 min TV appearance he gets, he shares podcasts, mag interviews, auditions, BTS at rehearsals, meeting random strangers that have tagged him but gets ‘work’ at a holiday park and suddenly he’s mute. Shows how shallow he really is. Yes like I said he’s probably not allowed to say he is playing a RaRa but even if he was, I think he’d keep it quiet because he genuinely believes it is beneath him.
There is him having to go round different Butlins cos he’s got no other work, while she swans about in America supposedly wearing Chanel Sandals and bag, that if real, would cost more together than he or she has earnt in months 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖🦖 Everyone called it, he's being a Ra Ra for 3 days at Butins🫢🫢🫢🫢 Still doesn't explain why he can't look after his own kid from Thursday till Flaps gets back. Zelda is very lucky they only stayed the other weekend when he needed pocket money🤣🤣🤣 tit mother son reel incoming🤪🤪🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If he’s doing all three venues this week, he’s going to be knackered by Friday 😂. We all know how he doesn’t like to drive unless he has to. Be interesting to see if he stops out overnight because if he goes back to Colchester, Minehead is at least a 5 hour drive from his. Depends if it’s cheaper to get a premier inn or go home I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How obsessed with your phone do you have to be to take it into the sauna so that you can film yourself 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has leather face posted any photos of her amazzzzing work trip yet, or is she locked in the hotel toilet as they are horrified by the state of her gob????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Calm down Andy. The majority of people have a thing called 'work' that takes up most of their time!

362857733_1666496580443403_6866357024805074131_n.jpg

---
Has leather face posted any photos of her amazzzzing work trip yet, or is she locked in the hotel toilet as they are horrified by the state of her gob????
I posted them last night. She had a bucket hat on, the boulder canyon was on full display, weapons grade filters and a fake Chanel bag! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He looks bleeping deranged here. The ab filters are absolutely ridiculous.

A busy 3 days? What, being on stage dressed as a RaRa for five minutes.

Prick.

362877928_957657822158199_8535796791106743158_n.jpg

---
Definitely conscious about his manhood size isn't he and has "small cock syndrome". 🥕🥕🥕

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Ok so I wasn’t able to share the post on Twitter so if anyone is on there basically I searched his name then I tapped on the option for videos and he is on stage in Glasgow murdering a song singing with his shirt undone then he takes it off so is literally stood there singing topless and don’t even talk about the moves he couldn’t be more awkward it’s total car crash no wonder he took to sitting down with his guitar if anyone is more tech savvy than me please can you put it on here it’s definitely worth a viewing by my fellow fakeys

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok so I wasn’t able to share the post on Twitter so if anyone is on there basically I searched his name then I tapped on the option for videos and he is on stage in Glasgow murdering a song singing with his shirt undone then he takes it off so is literally stood there singing topless and don’t even talk about the moves he couldn’t be more awkward it’s total car crash no wonder he took to sitting down with his guitar if anyone is more tech savvy than me please can you put it on here it’s definitely worth a viewing by my fellow fakeys
I went onto search and what the freaky freak are all these accounts? 😳
IMG_3406.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.