Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mummy running late is she picking up Leo?

I bet he is fumingšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
Hmmmm ā€˜anxietyā€™. Iā€™m surprised he isnā€™t claiming to be an ā€˜anxiety ambassadorā€™. Something or someone being a little late doesnā€™t equate to anxiety that prick with the ā€˜struggle syrupā€™, it is a struggle syrup for real as it looks cheap/rank/nasty. Basically no life to it.

Reactions: 17
Hahah clearly his car is on his last legs. Bet heā€™s thought heā€™s amazing driving around in his financed Range Rover like the super rich influential celeb he is. Are they gonna have to share her car now? Would be surprised if he could even afford a little ā€œrun around carā€

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Considering how he likes to share every aspect of his mundane life, funny how heā€™s not mentioned once about him not looking after Leo this week while Flappys away? Good old Zelda and her big lopsided mouth dropping him in it šŸ˜‚
As for the whole RaRa gig. To be fair, while heā€™s still playing dress up he probably isnā€™t allowed to say but you also know deep down he definitely thinks itā€™s beneath him, so wouldnā€™t mention it anyway. Same as whenever he sings at gyms, holiday parks, pubs he keeps them quiet. A 2 min TV appearance and heā€™s telling everyone a week in advance and sharing multiple times before and after it airs šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Think sheā€™s at Maine as seen another z lister posting sheā€™s there.So Matt and the lopsided one drove four hours to pick Leo up while heā€™s been shopping in Aldi? What a selfish prick and no wonder the thick bleep only found out Friday you can get chicken mincešŸ˜³Heā€™s a spoilt man child who lately is becoming just so unhinged.Was clearly at home with Leo after nursery but this lot tell so many lies hard to know whatā€™s actually true.

Reactions: 24
Me not knowing anything about leasing a RR Iā€™m guessing if youā€™re renewing your lease on it or getting a new one you have to have some proof of regular income? Or do they lease to any old fakey? šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 17
Think sheā€™s at Maine as seen another z lister posting sheā€™s there.So Matt and the lopsided one drove four hours to pick Leo up while heā€™s been shopping in Aldi? What a selfish prick and no wonder the thick bleep only found out Friday you can get chicken mincešŸ˜³Heā€™s a spoilt man child who lately is becoming just so unhinged.Was clearly at home with Leo after nursery but this lot tell so many lies hard to know whatā€™s actually true.
Sheā€™s definitely in Portland Maine. While other z listers on these Visit USA trips have been getting Vegas, Texas, California, NY, etcā€¦ he got Oregon and sheā€™s got Maine šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Mummy must've picked the brat up.

What a useless piece of tit he really is.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s definitely in Portland Maine. While other z listers on these Visit USA trips have been getting Vegas, Texas, California, NY, etcā€¦ he got Oregon and sheā€™s got Maine šŸ¤­
Thereā€™s defo a pegging order. I saw a few of the Love Island lot being sent to California and NYC. Poor Prickendens.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow, he really is bleeping scum isn't he, making his mum drive all that way and back again when he's done duck all todayšŸ˜³ he so doesn't have anxiety, he's just a lazy bleeping hole who only does things for me, myself and I. Hasn't seen his son all weekend and palms him off on mummy. At least with Zelda Leo will not look a scruff bag and her and Matt actually play with him and take him out. He really is absolutely bleeping pathetic and useless, can't even look after his kid ffsšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬ he's really getting on my tits lately the selfish, ugly, veiny, bald, chicken dipper headed bleepšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Not a peep out of Flappy either, great job she's doingšŸ¤­šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No what gets me about the anxiety narrative, it's all me me me. He's in the gym filming himself full of confidence might I add with people in the background without their prior consent I can imagine. He's also gone as far as filming people in the background of his videos while hes been in the changing rooms. Now how does he know that none of these people have anxiety issues and he Is then opening them up to '1million' insta accounts without their knowledge. Because I know that's one thing that sets me off in the gym is people filming themselves and me having no control of where that ends up if I'm in the frame and I would just leave before I would speak up due to how awkward it would make me feel. I honestly think he is one of the most selfish men on the gram, he can do and say as he wishes but God forbid someone dishes it back and he's on gurning troll/ depression/ anxiety.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
c
Thank you guysss for all of your votes for my new thread title! šŸ˜˜

Fakey is back to playing RaRa again at Butlin's and Krueger has gone to America!!

For a recap of the last thread, please visit Wiki 2 for notable posts!

Carry on Fakeys! šŸ’—

Previous thread:

Class title @CrazyBaldhead

• Heart
Reactions: 13
šŸ” Wanker........Still at least Leo will have his nappy changed....

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How can he justify heā€™s at the gym and sauna while they have done a 7 hour + drive with a tired two year old.How does his wife see this as your partner having your back and itā€™s normal for a 34 year old man to be unable to care for his own son.I honestly donā€™t get how his selfish behaviour sits with heršŸ˜³Have some bleeping pride woman you are just a complete foolšŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wish his dumbass mother would see what a deadbeat prick of a son sheā€™s raised , bravo šŸ‘ headstone teeth, ya really nailed that whole motherhood thing, didnā€™t ya

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Wiki Ref: 24/07/23

Poor Freddie looking uneasy, nervous and 'waiting for his cue'. (Clip one).

Being ignored and talked over when he says Smyths. (Clip two). šŸ¤¬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Wonder who has leo while he's at the gym. Hes obviously already palmed Fred off. I wonder if he's ever had the 2 of them for a week, I bet he hasnt even had the 2 of them alone for a couple of nights. Its very odd how he literally never has them. I know parents who are separated that see their kids more than he does.
---
Wiki Ref: 24/07/23

Poor Freddie looking uneasy, nervous and 'waiting for his cue'. (Clip one).

Being ignored and talked over when he says Smyths. (Clip two). šŸ¤¬

View attachment 2330857
View attachment 2330859
Pissed me over hearing freddy say smyths in aldi as well and jake totally ignoring him. Think jake forgets the kids are what his social media following is about. Everything he does with freddy is fake for socials.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.