Jake Quickenden #76 He's dressed as a mozzy & looking a twat. She's Freddy Krueger but minus the hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flappy is even dumber than I thought she was….how the duck does any self respecting woman put up with a pathetic, selfish, man-child who cannot look after his own son alone?! “Working” is not an excuse. Leo has 2 sets of Grandparents who I’m sure could watch him for a few hours then Super Dad can take over once he’s home from playing dress up and butchering Adele songs. The fact he is constantly pretending to be such a family man yet he is entirely incapable of solo parenting, how do his Tena pad wearing minions not see this?! I don’t know anybody who ships their child off to someone else so they can “work” for a couple of days, how does he think normal people with real jobs manage? He honestly makes me sick. Horrible, fake, selfish narcissistic wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A big day out at a pet store and Aldi ffs. He's obviously never been to Lidl's middle aisle! Love searching through that for bargains!

• Sick
Reactions: 13
So Leo and Freddie have obviously been with Flappys mum since she left for America. If Zelda is now having Leo for the week, it means Fakey is not looking after his son for even one night by himself 🤯 and it’s obvious all he’s doing this week is ‘performing’ at Butlins. What a sorry excuse for a father he really is. What the duck would he do if Flappy was as incapable of single parenting as he is. I can’t comprehend how a 34 year old ‘man’ isn’t capable of looking after a 2 year old not even for one night 😡
Jake the joke 🙄 pretend family man for the cameras but can't get away from them all quick enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Zelda will take to her bed after spending a week with spud. God help him if he disturbs her Emmerdale. This woman so house proud….. she keeps painting the house it must have shrunk by inches. We all know spud is a messy little git as well.
I would say it would be a lot easier for her having Leo around her nice house than having that big slob that is her son. 🤢

The weekend that they stayed recently where he calls her up to a room saying Leo has messed it up or whatever, I noticed she seemed affectionate in her response towards Leo. Something Fakey isn't, just all a show for the camera.

Poor Freddie, his face as he walked out the door, said it all there. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 22
🐔 Bowling Pins where can you get these from......Lovely Freddie said Smiths, ugly prick ignored him 😢.....

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Do you think he took butlins so he had a excuse to dump the kids.He didn’t go last school holiday and bet the pay is tit.He’s never had Leo overnight by himself what a absolute pathetic human he is.Making out he’s having Fred where in reality his dad probably has a full time job unlike him so having to have him until t time.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok fakeys can you help me please? I found an old video of twit on Twitter can I share it here and if so how? I’m useless with these sort of things

Reactions: 16
Ok fakeys can you help me please? I found an old video of twit on Twitter can I share it here and if so how? I’m useless with these sort of things
Press the arrow on the tweet and it should say share. Then copy and paste here

Reactions: 11
Do you think he took butlins so he had a excuse to dump the kids.He didn’t go last school holiday and bet the pay is tit.He’s never had Leo overnight by himself what a absolute pathetic human he is.Making out he’s having Fred where in reality his dad probably has a full time job unlike him so having to have him until t time.
I think he took Butlins for 2 reasons. The reason you’ve said about giving him the excuse not to have the kids and also because he’s skint. I wouldn’t imagine the pay is great but however small it is, it’s still more than what he’s been earning the last few weeks/months. Let’s see what days he goes social media silent again this week 😂 I’m calling at least Tuesday and Thursday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anxiety my arse! Can’t stand being stuck with Leo useless idiot could go in the garden for a kickabout while he waits instead of lying on the sofa on his phone counting the minutes he is such an embarrassment

Mummy running late is she picking up Leo?

I bet he is fuming😂🤣
Knew he’d call anxiety this week 😴 If he hates plans changing or being late, maybe he should of got off his arse and taken Leo to Zeldas himself. Can’t believe he’s palming him off for the week but still expects mummy to come pick him up and take him back to hers. Lazy bleep.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Has he forgot he’s got a wife? What a selfish childish prick.So he’s not seen Leo all weekend but dumped him in nursery rather than spent time with him.His number one enabler driving all that way to pick him up.Bet Matt hates him but would never go against that witch .

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🐔Lazy ugly bastard. Special K must be bleeping mad if she has anymore kids with that prick, he can't cope with the one he has got. So glad Freddy has a lovely dad.....

• Heart
So they are driving all the way to his as to much trouble for him to go half way😡God how does he look at himself in the mirror and not feel ashamed.

Reactions: 18
Doesn’t have anxiety when he gets a last minute tv slot or film premiere, anyone would think he doesn’t have anxiety at all

• Heart
  • Haha
I can't get over how Flaps has been in USA for almost a whole day now and hasn't posted yet. Fakey had bombarded us with stories before he even got started! 🤣

• Haha
She’s doing gr
I can't get over how Flaps has been in USA for almost a whole day now and hasn't posted yet. Fakey had bombarded us with stories before he even got started! 🤣
She’s doing a great job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And there’s only a five hour time difference where she is and his was an 8 hour difference. I can’t wait to see her thrilling content, especially knowing how well she promoted all the other exciting ‘trips’ she’s been on 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So that’s why he was fuming that mummy was late picking up maris because he was waiting to go to the gym bet he had a massive go at her aswell the vile little man

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.