Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let me get this right. Hes filmed a co-worker on the toilet through a glass door!!!! Posted it to social media and hes still got a job. If my husband did that (which no one in their right mind would) he would have been suspended pending a investigation. And video evidence would be enough alone. He would be sacked. Absolutley disgusting. What's he teaching his kids, that its ok to film women on the toilet?!?!
Thinking the exact same thing!!! In the real world, you’d be in serious trouble!!

Reactions: 5
Never seen leo so happy and glowing like he was today. Being away from Jake is doing wonders for him

Reactions: 15
Reported it as well, the woman was on the toilet. It’s inappropriate and vile that he was talking to her and filming her about what she was doing. Horrible

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
This just sums this bleep up, he doesn't care about anyone else because it’s all about him😡

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Leo looks so happy! He actually had expression in his face on Sophie’s stories, instead of looking like a gormless vacant blob staring at the TV. Will do him the world of good not looking at his ugly arrogant Turkey Teef twit of a Dad through a phone screen all day. He’s probably loving being able to spend some quality time with his Mummy without Jake sticking his jealous bent nose in and trying to take over

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So jake you bleep. It doesn't matter to you that you probably totally embarrassed that girl on the toilet cos it made you laugh?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Maybe this is the job that turns into a massive life lesson for Jake.

I actually think he’s a good looking guy and I have heard him sing live and he’s actually ok. But you can’t see it because his behaviour ruins it all.

If he just toned it down a notch, things might be different.

You look at Chris Hughes, he has no talent so to speak of but he’s popular because he’s a nice guy.

Reactions: 7
So there's no private chef coming for Xmas day and nowhere in Lincoln wants to provide an unnecessary free Xmas Dinner for him and his begging family......yes Lincoln, loving your work!keep it up pls, don't give him any free tit while he's there, im enjoying watching him hate every second of having to work for a living rather than sitting in his house being gifted crap to promote 😄 a

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
So there's no private chef coming for Xmas day and nowhere in Lincoln wants to provide an unnecessary free Xmas Dinner for him and his begging family......yes Lincoln, loving your work!keep it up pls, don't give him any free tit while he's there, im enjoying watching him hate every second of having to work for a living rather than sitting in his house being gifted crap to promote 😄 a
He really hates having to work doesn’t he. He’s so jealous that Sophie and Fred and getting to spend time with HIS child. It’s pathetic, how many other dads get to see their kid all day every day for the first 6 months. Imagine if he had a normal job

Reactions: 18
Wonder who he’s being shady about when he says he didn’t get any crap from hollyoakes unlike some ? Jake if you were actually good or even semi popular they would
Of created more of a role for you like they did with Others who were initially booked for a few appearances.

sorry I disagree that it’s only his personality that’s stopping him. He’s a 6 at best.
his teeth hairline and leather skin do him no favours and he may very well be able to hold a tune (not for long ) but his voice is extremely average Just like any pub/karaoke singer. And don’t even get me started on him putting on an American twang when “singing “ the
Man’s a bleep in all aspects with not one redeeming quality. Can you imagine what actual fame would do to his already massive ego?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think he’s in someone’s house, looks like they’ve been put in a b&b or airb&b as there’s a no smoking sign on the mirror which a normal house wouldn’t have

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.