Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol he’s just been instructed to get out (think it was the woman director and as someone said she seems totally fucked off with him already !! Obviously he’s interfering with the others and the progress!

Lap it up micro penis cuz there ain’t no way they’ll be booking you again !!

Oh lindz fill that void with some dick and maybe find a life while you’re at it ffs.
I think Lyndsey and a lot of his Leo loving followers need their hard drives checked .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lol he’s just been instructed to get out (think it was the woman director and as someone said she seems totally fucked off with him already !! Obviously he’s interfering with the others and the progress!

Lap it up micro penis cuz there ain’t no way they’ll be booking you again !!

Oh lindz fill that void with some dick and maybe find a life while you’re at it ffs.
Imagine MISSING A KID THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MET. duck me these people are weirdos. Get your baby off social media Jake. You think we are trolls but we aren’t desperate to see a baby we don’t know!

A huge void? Get a life, a hobby or some friends that are over one year old you creep

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine MISSING A KID THAT YOU HAVE NEVER MET. duck me these people are weirdos. Get your baby off social media Jake. You think we are trolls but we aren’t desperate to see a baby we don’t know!

A huge void? Get a life, a hobby or some friends that are over one year old you creep
Lol they are pathetic and the joke is that all this ass kissing will get them nowhere but if she disagreed with him or said no to one of his posts then she’d get a reply within seconds like the other day he promised to reply to ALL comments. He replied to bout 8 which were all copied and pasted then didn’t bother with any of the rest and yet they still follow him. After he posted that supposed fan message which he clearly wrote himself I went back and looked at a few similar and it seems he’s been doing it quite often especially with the icks.
It’s very apparent as he’s almost illiterate so you can tell by the mates ,bro, commas for full stops etc….
I think people forget that he chooses what questions to answer so when he highlights ones that are not so nice he does it to dox and get sympathy when he could of just skipped to the next question.

Did he ever show any actual proof of this job he supposedly
Had singing on a boat? I ask because he milked it for a story in the papers so it woundnt at all surprise me if it was a lie like for publicity.

I don’t deny he doesn’t get trolled but I don’t think leo does to the extent he says and also remember He turned that around to pitch himself a tv show

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
What the duck is wrong with him??
It's not normal is it? Imagine if you were in a meeting at work and one of your colleagues was so scared that they were missing out or that you were talking about them that they started filming through the letterbox. 😂😂

Jake, this is not normal behaviour in a workplace you utter bleeping child, grown ups don't do this!

Reactions: 20
Imagine working with him in this panto. You'd be permanently on edge in case he made covert videos and caught you picking your nose or scratching your arse. You should be able to go about your work/go for a piss/ practice your singing in a room with a closed door without this twit filming you and broadcasting it to nearly a million people. I'm really shocked this wasn't nipped in the bud by panto managers on the first night with that toilet door video.

Reactions: 20
😂😂 everyone bleeping HATES HIM!!the director (I think she is, she's definitely some kind of manager) for sure is pissed off already, and the guy in the hoodie has looked like he's going to knock him out everytime he's filmed him so far and its only day 2!if he makes it to week 2 ill be shocked 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So far, in less than 72 hours of him being there we've heard the director (?) say "Jake get out!" and the assistant director saying "Don't hire him he's a nightmare". Many a true word said in jest.

Agreed, the hoody guy looks proper pissed off.

Thread suggestion #8 Is creepy Jake making all the panto crew hate him? Oh no he isn't. OH YES HE IS!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
1CCEBB82-8B98-4487-8667-7DB0DD471992.jpeg

WTF!!! This comment is actually from a man😱😳 I totally despair about the kind of weirdos that exist when they hold this twit in such high esteem🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did he ever show any actual proof of this job he supposedly
Had singing on a boat? I ask because he milked it for a story in the papers so it woundnt at all surprise me if it was a lie like for publicity.
He was advertised on the P&O website as appearing and a lady who went on the cruise actually posted on Twitter that she was gutted he wasn’t on it🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s a show off. That’s all he is. Devoid of talent, but likes attention. This is mostly down to his mother who puts him on a pedestal.

Reactions: 10
his behaviour is very concerning he’s a creep !
Does not respect people’s privacy I seriously could not work with him he’s what in his 30s and acting like that .
Sophie run fir the hills love he will only get worst !

I mean he can’t be normal can he always needs to stand out weirdo he is .

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Sophie not got a new bf yet? Doesn't she get embarrassed at his behaviour? He is supposed to be an adult!

Reactions: 5
Bet her ex Freddie’s dad laughs his head off at him !
he really is a sad individual who thinks he needs followers and comments and likes to be seen as somebody .
how many people walk past this moron in the street and dont bat an eye lid many 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What is he playing in panto?
The horse head?
With those joke teeth he doesn’t need a costume 🙄

Mans such a cringe, he makes my teeth itch.
I really hope the cast members complain about his constant invasion of their privacy!

Cunty McCuntsman🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
What is he playing in panto?
The horse head?
With those joke teeth he doesn’t need a costume 🙄

Mans such a cringe, he makes my teeth itch.
I really hope the cast members complain about his constant invasion of their privacy!

Cunty McCuntsman🤮
He’s playing himself isn’t he? His character is some pompous full of themselves fuckwit

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.