Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was advertised on the P&O website as appearing and a lady who went on the cruise actually posted on Twitter that she was gutted he wasn’t on it🤣
Omg. Was that me?? 🤔 I was trying to find out why Jake didn't go on the cruise. I said my mum was gutted when she found out he wasn't on it 😂😂😂He didn't reply, strangely enough 🤣🤣🤣

#8 Jake the fake, on the take. Just do one for goodness sake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Who’s taking one for the Tattle team and going to watch the panto??? Must be good at heckling 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
46A96117-1A66-4B6A-82FD-6872ABB80D93.jpeg

This one is saying that they’re gutted, not their mum🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Are you a secret cuntenden fan, travelling all over the world to see him😜🤣

Who’s taking one for the Tattle team and going to watch the panto??? Must be good at heckling 😉😉😉
Sorry ladies, not me! I’m busy washing my hair for 8 weeks💆🏻‍♀️👍🏼

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I just did a search on jakes name on Twitter and looks like he was getting some real grief over a tweet he’s now deleted about naughty boy. Lots of reminders to #bekind. Tut tut Jakey Boy, he can certainly dish it out but he definitely can’t take it

Reactions: 17
He just doesn’t get it does he.

let me spell it out.
Firstly. You weren’t looking after your sick mum and having to leave her, in fact you were young with no commitments. You are currently in Panto on day two and already nearly having a breakdown over not seeing Leo. Same thing except you get to FaceTime him.

secondly. Australia isn’t freezing cold

Thirdly. He didn’t really want to do it, he’s doing it to pay for his mums care, you would have done anything back then to be famous. Even mr Cowell said so

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can’t stand sophie with her panicking about having to shop and buy 100 things for Black Friday. Lots of people who are struggling to afford food and bills right now but cause she shagged a reality tv desperado she can sit there and buy as much as she can

• Heart
  • Haha
I just did a search on jakes name on Twitter and looks like he was getting some real grief over a tweet he’s now deleted about naughty boy. Lots of reminders to #bekind. Tut tut Jakey Boy, he can certainly dish it out but he definitely can’t take it
Yeah I saw that! If he’s posted anything like he said on insta this morning then it would have been disgraceful😡 He’s obviously shat himself & deleted it as soon as he’s got some grief😂

Reactions: 7
Jake the jungle expert.. anything to make it about him. Totally targeted naughty boy and taking the piss out of him, practically a bully.. what happened to being kind Jake? 🤔
When do we think the gummies will be making an appearance? 🤣

• Haha
He just doesn’t get it does he.

let me spell it out.
Firstly. You weren’t looking after your sick mum and having to leave her, in fact you were young with no commitments. You are currently in Panto on day two and already nearly having a breakdown over not seeing Leo. Same thing except you get to FaceTime him.

secondly. Australia isn’t freezing cold

Thirdly. He didn’t really want to do it, he’s doing it to pay for his mums care, you would have done anything back then to be famous. Even mr Cowell said so
Like others have said, he’s the first to cry troll & call people nasty, wankers, head etc if they attempt to disagree with him or call him out🙄 but he can slate & ridicule someone else for ‘bants’, running that poor guy down & slating his music😡 You’re a big bleeping cry baby who begs & pleads for people to download your shite songs🤢

Jealousy is a disease Jake, get well soon🖕🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Songs written by Naughty Boy for the best selling artist Emile Sande
Beneath your beautiful
Clown
Daddy
Heaven
Mountains
Wonder
Songs written by Jake Quickenden for Jake Quickenden cruise ship singer but never managed to even get o the ship
I met her on the train

Wind your neck in Jake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What a nasty bastard he’s already been this morning!
having a snide dig at Sophie for not dropping everything and following him too Lincoln. Really Jake the snake, she has two children to care for. You seem to be getting pretty cosy with a certain female Co star, so your obviously not lonely….
It’s about time Sophie fucked you off. We don’t need to see you in panto to have a laugh, we have Insta!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
His ‘Rose banter’ is very telling isn’t it. He’s clearly annoyed Sophie hasn’t come and waited in his airbnb for him to be at his beck and call with Leo.

The kids have all their things at home, Freddy has school. If you don’t want to be away from your kids for lengths of time then get a real job closer to home? No one is FORCING you to be in panto

Said she’s coming soon. Originally he said he’d see her in ten days. She’ll be there this weekend as he’ll have been nagging her I bet you

Oh and Jake he definitely isn’t going to be walking soon so I wouldn’t worry about that, he’s only just managing to sit up because you kept him in bed for months

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
His stories again this morning 🙄 attention seeking at its finest whilst managing to throw sly digs at his missus for not being in Lincoln. She must be desperate for the z list/influencer life to stay with that muppet. If my other half acted like that I’d be embarrassed and definitely not staying around to put up with his pathetic childish behaviour.
His last story about not being a tool and comments being made 😂😂😂 somebody has obviously upset poor Jakey. Says don’t let it bother you but brings it up on his Instagram - idiot

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Sophie is probably living her best life away from that whopping fanny

• Heart
  • Haha
Is he the driver? Eye bleeping himself, chatting to them in the back while turning round, clearly on the phone, doesn’t the bleeping law apply to this bleep!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Is he the driver? Eye bleeping himself, chatting to them in the back while turning round, clearly on the phone, doesn’t the bleeping law apply to this bleep!!
To be fair he’s not driving the camera flips

His little rant and passive aggressive filming thing though. Just stop being a dick jake of course they aren’t going to say no and then have to live with you in a strop for 8 weeks, you put them on the spot

Jake Quickenden - "if you don't agree with something and it doesn't affect you just mind your own business and ignore it"

Also Jake Quickenden - *posts 875 stories about Naughty Boy struggling in I'm a Celebrity and also gets his mum to have a rant about it as well*

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.