Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Engaging with Leo on the floor today… my my Jake are you trying to be a parent. The trick is to turn your bleeping phone off, you useless square haired wanker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
So busy eye bleeping the camera crawling back, he elbows Leo in the face. Top work Jake. The fact he still posted it too

Hahahahaha!!! What a complete fame grabber she is 😂😂😂
Sophie is a PA? Sophie is a PA? Personal assistant? sorry. Did she say she’s a PA? Why are they not capable of googling places that do Christmas dinner in Lincoln??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
W
So busy eye bleeping the camera crawling back, he elbows Leo in the face. Top work Jake. The fact he still posted it too

Sophie is a PA? Sophie is a PA? Personal assistant? sorry. Did she say she’s a PA? Why are they not capable of googling places that do Christmas dinner in Lincoln??
Omg sophies voice has changed so much since this. She seems posher now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The way Leo looks at him on the floor was a look of complete bewilderment. That’s how much Cuntenden gets on the floor with him

Reactions: 10
Has he purposely shown the baby drinking a bottle of milk after the comments on this thread about the amount of milk a child that age should be having??? 🤔

Reactions: 17
Why doesn’t he just admit he reads Tattle? 😂 Same applies to you Jakey boy, if you don’t like it don’t look!

Reactions: 12
Would love to know what is up with Leo's neck? He seems to struggle supporting it.
There’s something seriously not right with that baby. Everytime I see him he’s so distant and just has 0 emotion, also no neck muscles it’s really worrying. Why aren’t they helping him!? I don’t get it. If my baby was like that at 8/9 month old I’d be worried.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Didn’t we call the game show thing? He started following the chase last week. 😂
He is a desperado😂 He’s started following catchphrase, the chase, Stephen Mulhern & Amanda Holden in the past week🤢 Desperate for any game show to take him on🤣🤣🤣🤣 All this chat about big things happening for him & he’s got so much on bladdybladdyblah🥱 The reality is he’s a sad, desperate fucker who lazes about all day doing feck all🙄
He’s such a bullshitter🙄 Why does he need to say all this “I put it out into the universe” crap as if he made it happen just by thinking it🤢 He’s a beggy bleep, he’s been following them, tagging them, no doubt has been messaging them so it hasn’t just happened for no reason ya bleeping weapon😡 I cannot stand this man!!!

Has he purposely shown the baby drinking a bottle of milk after the comments on this thread about the amount of milk a child that age should be having??? 🤔
That’s his bedtime bottle at half 6☹ Bottle at half 6 in the morning & half 6 at night, cunts!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I don’t think anything serious is wrong with Leo
I genuinely just think it’s the parents !
imagine having a camera in your face all day everyday poor child looks more traumatised to me than anything . you Never see him in a play centre or play Group he’s literally in bed till gone dinner some days because his parents are to lazy to get out the bed ! I’ve never seen any baby tv on either of toys out for him . He’s left to just walk around a table that’s dangerous !! When they take the kids away they do nothing with them just a adults holiday it’s a shame . Baby Leo is always dressed beige in oversized tracksuits . poor Boy no wonder Freddie goes his dads most days 🤔

• Sad
Nanny QVC said they were having a personal chef cook Christmas dinner for them. Literally 2 days ago! said they would all be together but she doesn’t have to cook this year.

Reactions: 6
Nanny QVC said they were having a personal chef cook Christmas dinner for them. Literally 2 days ago! said they would all be together but she doesn’t have to cook this year.
Jake originally said that then was begging for places yesterday because he’d been ‘let down’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think anything serious is wrong with Leo
I genuinely just think it’s the parents !
imagine having a camera in your face all day everyday poor child looks more traumatised to me than anything . you Never see him in a play centre or play Group he’s literally in bed till gone dinner some days because his parents are to lazy to get out the bed ! I’ve never seen any baby tv on either of toys out for him . He’s left to just walk around a table that’s dangerous !! When they take the kids away they do nothing with them just a adults holiday it’s a shame . Baby Leo is always dressed beige in oversized tracksuits . poor Boy no wonder Freddie goes his dads most days 🤔
Jake went through a phase of showing Leo watcj heybear sensory on YouTube but it was just an excuse for him to turn the camera on himself so he could do a 😳🥴 you know that stupid face he pulls thinking it’s attractive being so bleeping stupid/brain dead/delusional/twattish at his age

• Haha
  • Heart

Because they won’t get a freebie !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.