Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ashley Cain is on the new series of Celebrity SAS...

Screenshot_20211110-053449_Chrome.jpg

You just know Jake is gonna start climbing so far up his rectum and start with that little lion tit again that he blatantly stole from the cains when their child was dying...

and he has the nerve to moan about being trolled.
Jake you are a sub-human piece of bleeping tit.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
When he films slightly from the side to do his disgusted disagreeing with someone thing he looks like that filter that turns you into a horse but got stuck halfway through. Bug eyed

• Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 856878

You just know Jake is gonna start climbing so far up his rectum and start with that little lion tit again that he blatantly stole from the cains when their child was dying...

Ashley “my daughter“ Cain who openly disregards the mother of that poor baby in public? Genuinely don’t know who is worse between him and Cuntenden

Christ he’s barely awake and he has the camera in Leo’s face. And the reason the kid’s posture is shite is because he’s forever in that sweaty bed looking up at the tv on the wall.
They wouldn’t know how to handle a kid who isn’t as obsessed with tv as this one is. Nine months old and they’ve created a couch potato

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

View attachment 856878

Ashley Cain is a Narc as well. Him and Jake will go well together

Like jake, thought it was appropriate to film every private Moment of his daughters illness and passing to get some Instagram followers and become a ‘celeb’ again

Ashley “my daughter“ Cain who openly disregards the mother of that poor baby in public? Genuinely don’t know who is worse between him and Cuntenden

Christ he’s barely awake and he has the camera in Leo’s face. And the reason the kid’s posture is shite is because he’s forever in that sweaty bed looking up at the tv on the wall.
They wouldn’t know how to handle a kid who isn’t as obsessed with tv as this one is. Nine months old and they’ve created a couch potato
You wouldn’t think Sophie already had a kid. Every time I see that dating clip it reminds me what a vapid chav she is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When he films slightly from the side to do his disgusted disagreeing with someone thing he looks like that filter that turns you into a horse but got stuck halfway through. Bug eyed
He does it to hide his wonky nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not even 9am and he’s already posting pics and begging for likes and comments on it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Plus don’t get me started on the sheer desperation he has to comment on his own photo from his other accounts 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
His Instagram.
Singer
Presenter
Actor

like jake you literally do none of those? Should just say walking billboard

• Haha
He literally posted then swopped accounts to comment on his own post. He’s such a loser.
What a coincidence when he was playing the mental Heath card yesterday not once did he mention SAD but one of his minions did and then bam!! Guess what?! ….
I really don't know how a small child is allowed an insta account

Reactions: 8
Okay so he’s filming the chase today. He’s going to Elstree studio and that’s where it’s filmed.

Going to get a spray tan for it. I think you should probably spend 30 minutes reading some facts jake

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Okay so he’s filming the chase today. He’s going to Elstree studio and that’s where it’s filmed.

Going to get a spray tan for it. I think you should probably spend 30 minutes reading some facts jake
Omg he will fail miserably haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Leo won’t thank him for these weird looking pics of him later. He looks a right scruff. There are kids on council estates who are raised better with cleaner clothes than this

Reactions: 14
When will he Realise it does not matter how many likes you get on a photo
who actually cares it’s not like anybody stops him in the street to even speak to him 😂
he literally thinks he’s a big time celebrity. Bless his little delusional heart

• Haha
Click on this post and LIKE it please! Validate me! Make me feel special because I’m so depWessed!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.