Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211104-204716_Instagram.jpg

less than a week ago, jake and beavis were both posting ads for glasses direct. surely this has to be declared as such?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This! Because when I messaged him recently he said I'm not gonna block you, and straight away I thought nah mate cos you don't wanna lose the followers, so I unfollowed anyway!! 😂
I commented about him never having a friggin shirt on, he just replied "blocked" but never did, so unfollowed myself, the prick

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He really is deplorable!! He constantly seeks attention and validation only now he has stooped to using his son to gain it😡 He really is a terrible Father!!

• Heart
Why were they calling Leo a genius because he started climbing the stairs? Isn't that what babies do when they learn to crawl? Hence the need for a stairgate 😂.
My daughter could count to 20 and knew her entire ABC before she was 2. This was classed as "slightly advanced" but in no way "a genius" 😂😂😂. I think he needs to get moving if he wants Leo to be classed as a genius 😂.

Reactions: 12
Leo isn’t right. When is someone going to pay attention. Slow mover, little expression and looks like a lazy baby.

Jake and Sophie should be ashamed that they (Jake mainly) lounges in bed with a baby who should be active. Disgusting parenting. Social services have taken kids away for less

Reactions: 8
😂😂 Please like my new song cos they're the posts that get the least amount of likes. Um.... Maybe that's the sign you should just stop then?!

• Haha
  • Heart
How arsey did he get when sophie said leo finds Freddie the funniest? 😂 imagine being jealous of a 7 year old 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
120BD4E2-74DF-4434-9D36-CB3E36235212.jpeg

Messaging to ask what vitamins I take, duck right off 😂😂😂😂😂😂 like anyone gives a flying duck what vitamins she takes the lying bleep 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
never taken a vitamin in my life or anybody I know my apart from my Nan like

I certainly would never look at a celeb and think … oooo I wonder what vitamins she’s using 😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️

What was all that about over Freddie his face was awful
I feel for that poor boy I really do . How can she actually stay with Jake when he acts like that over her other son
imagine what it would be like if they broke up . He would no longer be able to comment on every post she makes to get attention and remind everybody he’s Leo dad ….. 😂🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
His reaction to a 7 year old boy being funnier than him. Have you ever seen anything more pathetic, more jealous and more childish in your life?

Suck it up, you pube faced bastard, Freddie is funnier than you and he can actually get a reaction from Leo.
C1E2D7B6-5E6C-4BA0-A70A-023180CDA5F7.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
His reaction to a 7 year old boy being funnier than him. Have you ever seen anything more pathetic, more jealous and more childish in your life?

Suck it up, you pube faced bastard, Freddie is funnier than you and he can actually get a reaction from Leo. View attachment 849312
I'm blocked so I can't watch his videos. What's he holding? He looks like he's been caught sniffing some knickers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm blocked so I can't watch his videos. What's he holding? He looks like he's been caught sniffing some knickers 🤣
They were doing a mr & mrs question game to questions their “fans” had sent in🤣 So they were holding up boxers for mr & a bra for mrs🙄🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.