Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon he's got a bad name for his self among TV companies. Being difficult, or diva ish and generally annoying and big headed
100% they won’t touch him .. he’s got no tv coming up .. a pantomime and a small part in a stage show so he knows he’s going completely off grid with tv and has anyone asked him about the criuse yet without getting blocked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100% they won’t touch him .. he’s got no tv coming up .. a pantomime and a small part in a stage show so he knows he’s going completely off grid with tv and has anyone asked him about the criuse yet without getting blocked 😂
I might ask him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We should start a gofundme page to see if Chris Hughes would participate in a boxing match with prickenden, and give him a good pasting....👍👍👍👍😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Genuine question how did this guy go from being eliminated early in his x factor season to getting gigs on I’m a Celeb, Dancing on Ice and having the public vote him runner up and winner? Didn’t watch any of those shows so interested to know what was his appeal as there must have been something about him that made him stand out?

Reactions: 4
Jake “ mum please go on your stories and tell everyone how amazing I am as a singer sing writer … tell them how you can’t believe nobody has snapped me up “

ffs he has got his mother begging for him now 🙈 what a sad desperate fame hungry wanker 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
He has no shame at all has he ??? Bet bet beg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jake “ mum please go on your stories and tell everyone how amazing I am as a singer sing writer … tell them how you can’t believe nobody has snapped me up “

ffs he has got his mother begging for him now 🙈 what a sad desperate fame hungry wanker 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
He has no shame at all has he ??? Bet bet beg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nobody’s ‘snapped him up’ mumma QVC aka Sue Pollard because he’s no more than a back street pub singer with a stinking attitude!!
In basic terms, he’s a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Have you seen his response to a question about his singing saying that because he couldn’t choose his songs on xfactor that made him not win and he has been tarred with that brush since 🤣 no jake you have a tit attitude and your singing and face pulling is awful that’s why

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Have you seen his response to a question about his singing saying that because he couldn’t choose his songs on xfactor that made him not win and he has been tarred with that brush since 🤣 no jake you have a tit attitude and your singing and face pulling is awful that’s why
Let me just get out my tiny 🎻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
wtaf lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was on X factor twice … last in 2014 and he is still going on about it 🤣🤣🤣 he came like 12th 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Somebody needs to give him a reality check and say “ Jake mate you are shite “ his music and singing is so
Dated and he looks like he is trying to part with a constipated tit or about to cum 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈

he would be an embarrassment to any record company . The way he carries himself on Instagram 🙈🙈 all his disgusting icks that he thinks are funny 🤦‍♀️ And the fact that he is always in bed lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Genuine question how did this guy go from being eliminated early in his x factor season to getting gigs on I’m a Celeb, Dancing on Ice and having the public vote him runner up and winner? Didn’t watch any of those shows so interested to know what was his appeal as there must have been something about him that made him stand out?
He wasn’t scouted for I’m a celeb, his management begged for it lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Nothing to do with him absolutely murdering total eclipse of the heart

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hahahahahaha you ruin your own career (I say that lightly) with your massive ego, inability to take any form of criticism.
Get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.