Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Careful, he’s probably on the way to your house for his ‘trolling documentary’

so he basically didn’t do the cruise/commitment, because something better came up then? Professional
If he hasn’t had his jabs he won’t be able to go on the cruise. We all know it so I’ve no idea why he just won’t come out with it the muppet

Reactions: 7
I actually think he has had his jabs but keeps quiet cos a lot of his z lister pals are anti vax and he doesn’t want to upset them. She’s off to USA in April and he is going to Vegas for his stag and no way will America let people in that aren’t double jabbed even in a few months time. I think the has he hasn’t he been vaxxed is just another way for him to get attention on himself 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Careful, he’s probably on the way to your house for his ‘trolling documentary’

so he basically didn’t do the cruise/commitment, because something better came up then? Professional
Yes, he went to see his gritter🤣🤣🤣🤣 That’s the highlight of his career🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine soph in a thick knitted cardigan and Leo in a T-shirt on the cold kitchen floor 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Wheres all the boxing stuff gone?has he taken a post down or something?and yes, the chicken nugget in a bleeping vest while his mother wears a wool dress and cardigan (I'm sure the rule of thumb for babies was always whatever you were wearing then add another layer, so if its cold enough for Sophie to be wearing that then nugget shud have a grey vest, beige tshirt and bland jumper as an example)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wheres all the boxing stuff gone?has he taken a post down or something?and yes, the chicken nugget in a bleeping vest while his mother wears a wool dress and cardigan (I'm sure the rule of thumb for babies was always whatever you were wearing then add another layer, so if its cold enough for Sophie to be wearing that then nugget shud have a grey vest, beige tshirt and bland jumper as an example)
It can’t be cold in that house. Jake never has clothes on. Can’t believe he’s hyped up a gritter so much

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another beggy influencer that waits for the 7pm prime time announcement🙄 You’d think he’d won a starring role the way he is going on😂
432272E0-2870-45FE-9763-BD0A41442E28.png

bleeping dafty🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m so jealous🙄 seeing as Jake thinks if you don’t like him you’re jealous or a wanker🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 9
But the caption on that picture in his grid is “I don’t even care if this gets no likes”

7CD98064-86DC-4166-890D-89F865D634AA.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
099941F9-5094-4BB1-BBB8-152259195A8F.jpeg

He’s such a narc🙄 It’s all ME ME ME!! What he’s got, what he’s achieved🤢 Not even one word of thanks to all his adoring fans for voting for him😐

But the caption on that picture in his grid is “I don’t even care if this gets no likes”

View attachment 845448
He’s a living contradiction🙄 Whatever suits his narrative, even if it is conflicting, he’s mad🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
View attachment 845505
He’s such a narc🙄 It’s all ME ME ME!! What he’s got, what he’s achieved🤢 Not even one word of thanks to all his adoring fans for voting for him😐

He’s a living contradiction🙄 Whatever suits his narrative, even if it is conflicting, he’s mad🤪
Reach for your dreams... Cos obviously number 1 on his bucket list was having a gritter named after him. God he's a self obsessed tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He travelled all the way from Essex to Scunthorpe go see his bleeping digger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m embarrassed for him .
That is the highlight of his career … I mean let’s face it … it probably is 🤣🤣 what an absolute sad fucker 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What I dont understand is how he gets his bairn to stay in bed all day. Since mine could move, she's not sat still. Like, I tried the other morning to have a nice Sunday morning in bed with her and my fella, snuggled up having cuddles. Would have been easier to have a wild animal in between us! That kid must be absolutely bored out of his tree just sat staring at screens all day. We rarely have the telly on during the day, sometimes for an hour on a morning, but always in the background, she's never just plonked in front of it. It's all well and good sticking a few toys his way, but you need to actually get down on their level and play and encourage WITHOUT a phone or face shoved in their face.

• Haha
Ugh that poor baby having to snuggle into his sweaty armpit. He must be used to the smell of BO

• Haha
Imagine saying to a 7 year old "why haven't you done your hair this morning?" Ffs the kid is SEVEN. Way to give him a complex at school all day. The minute Jake said it to him, freddie stuck his coat hood over his head 🙄.

• Sad
He’s a bully. He’s displayed it so many times with Sophie Fred and his mum. Will say something catty then if they get upset says it was only a joke and they took it the wrong way. It’s horrible behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.