Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs what is nanny QVC advertising now 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
sat thief like a sad fucker taking to her camera flicking her hair with his manky long nails and her stupid squeaky voice 🙈🙈🙈🙈

remember the first time she went to Jakes after Leo was born she was so lovely and completely different …… wtf has happened to her ?????? Oh yeah she has become a influencer talking shite everyday
Who is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
lol what’s wrong with his eye at the start of him butchering that Adele song ?? Is it because he’s a “serious Artist “ lmfao he’s such wank-stain!!

The honey filter is back guys lol. I know this has been said already but the way he litreraly eyefucks himself while filing really gets on my last nerve!! Even when using leo for money sorry I mean playing with him. He’s always looking into the camera and not what he’s doing or the person he’s with.
at first I assumed it was just an “influencer” thing but I’ve only see him do it to this extent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
the cruise thing is a mystery, wonder if he isn’t vaccinated and playing the illness / covid test / anxiety as a cover up? Like someone else said if you were ill you wouldn’t be going into other peoples house, boxing etc… first class prick

He had played the anxiety card before for the cruise - wonder if this is how he can get out of any kinda contract
He can't leave Leo alone for 6 seconds, let alone 6 months! And can you imagine Sophie having to do video calls between him and Leo if he did??? She wouldn't have any time to advertise or try and blag free gifts!!! LOL

Reactions: 9
He can't leave Leo alone for 6 seconds, let alone 6 months! And can you imagine Sophie having to do video calls between him and Leo if he did??? She wouldn't have any time to advertise or try and blag free gifts!!! LOL
Sophie will have to move to live in a hotel in Lincoln whilst he does panto. He’s so obsessed with that kid that’s he going to end up hating him if he’s not careful. He’s also going to look like a right creep sticking his head through the playground gates to film chicken nugget and get selfies with him on his lunch break in a few years time.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Those pictures of Sophie trying to look sexy in a nightie 🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 827311
Also - my tits look better than that and I barely have any 😂
My tits look better than that and I'm 69 😆.

the cruise thing is a mystery, wonder if he isn’t vaccinated and playing the illness / covid test / anxiety as a cover up? Like someone else said if you were ill you wouldn’t be going into other peoples house, boxing etc… first class prick

He had played the anxiety card before for the cruise - wonder if this is how he can get out of any kinda contract
Yeah like SAS hurt his shoulder then next I see him boxing 😏 prick...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
The latest post on his grid 🤮 considering it was meant to be for a baby clothing shoot they sure took a lot of topless pictures just of themselves 🤦🏻‍♀️ Yet again saddo so desperate for his engagement rate to increase, he’s commented from home account, baby account and even podcast account.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
D038F861-EE46-4597-A507-C2A7C306991D.jpeg

duck right off🤢🤮🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 These 2 are made for each other, they love themselves more than they could ever love each other so they’re a match made in heaven🤢🤢

As @PrincessJeanie said comments made from all the accounts, sad duck!!!🤣🤣
B41C81E2-66DA-40E7-942B-FF8E2C5D00C0.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I was just about to say it wasn’t a family shoot it wasn’t a baby brand shoot it was a me me me shoot! Why am I not surprised and why do they lie all the time!! They should of just said Fred’s not in this shoot, not it’s not a family shoot it’s for baby clothes as all the family are in it apart from FRED! They could of got some nice ones of the boys, NARCISSISTS!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
It’s great that jake can use google. Maybe him and sophie can start using it when they need ‘recommendations’

google plagiarism whilst you are at it jake instead of pretending you wrote these profound quotes

his bestie Vicky did this a while back too, took a picture of someone’s lounge and posted it as if it was her own. When someone pointed out she should tag the home account she jumped down their throat along with all her crazy fans. Think it may have been this one possibly, everyone in the comments thinking it was hers then she’s tagged the account she nicked it from eventually.

Content creators that don’t even create their owj

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s great that jake can use google. Maybe him and sophie can start using it when they need ‘recommendations’

google plagiarism whilst you are at it jake instead of pretending you wrote these profound quotes

his bestie Vicky did this a while back too, took a picture of someone’s lounge and posted it as if it was her own. When someone pointed out she should tag the home account she jumped down their throat along with all her crazy fans. Think it may have been this one possibly, everyone in the comments thinking it was hers then she’s tagged the account she nicked it from eventually.

Content creators that don’t even create their owj
Every quote he adds to his pics is plagiarised🙄 Then you have all the illiterate fuckwits commenting lovely words Jake, great quote Jake, so true Jake, 3 bags bleeping full Jake🤢 Everyone of them, including these two dickheads give me the bike🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The gummy fucker has hid the number of likes his second to last pic got because it hardly got any. The arrogant vain bastard

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate the fact that neither of them have a job. He says he will do anything for work -really? Everywhere is short staffed at the moment so why isn't he applying for jobs? I'm a bloody single parent and still work. Is it hard? Yes. Do I sometimes dream of having all of the freedom they seem to have? Also yes. I wish I was able to take my child to nursery and then spend 6 hours or so doing what I want to do but the reality is, like so many other parents, I have to go to work. And on the rare occasion I do get the day off to myself, I spend it doing household chores not dicking about in the gym or filming myself in a wig wearing fish sandals.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate the fact that neither of them have a job. He says he will do anything for work -really? Everywhere is short staffed at the moment so why isn't he applying for jobs? I'm a bloody single parent and still work. Is it hard? Yes. Do I sometimes dream of having all of the freedom they seem to have? Also yes. I wish I was able to take my child to nursery and then spend 6 hours or so doing what I want to do but the reality is, like so many other parents, I have to go to work. And on the rare occasion I do get the day off to myself, I spend it doing household chores not dicking about in the gym or filming myself in a wig wearing fish sandals.
They don’t need to go and get normal jobs though. The Work jake does get will cover them for the down periods. Being a lead ‘celeb’ name in a panto is good money, I’ve heard of ex celebs basically living on just that one job a year. Plus adverts on Instagram pay thousands, then you’ve got things like SAS and the footloose tour. He might only do a few jobs a year but it will add up to way more than an average wage. He wouldn’t have that big house otherwise, you need a lot of proof to get a mortgage

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.