Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His recent follow list is interesting, incoming ads for a vape company, snuggly, hasbro, aquafresh, dairylee, Heinzbaby and nerf. Followed by a free stay at washingboroughall in Lincoln for the panto and two Lincoln bar/restaurants, I predict

• Haha
Reactions: 8
lol does Nanny QVC not like Soph 🤔 Pretty sure Soph has some sort of contract to promote Tesco. On her stories Nanny QVC says she doesn’t like Tesco. With family like this who needs enemies 😂🙂
Can you blame her? 😂 Sophie is such a stuck-up sour faced cow. I remember when Nanny QVC bought some clothes for Leo and Sophie turned her nose up at every single one because they weren’t brown, beige or cream.

Reactions: 17
There’s a new Bianca and I think that’s genuinely her name 🤣🤣 I’m offended lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
His recent follow list is interesting, incoming ads for a vape company, snuggly, hasbro, aquafresh, dairylee, Heinzbaby and nerf. Followed by a free stay at washingboroughall in Lincoln for the panto and two Lincoln bar/restaurants, I predict
Aquafresh with those choppers???

He gives Jack from on the buses a run for his money tbh 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ideas for Jake’s next grid post:

Picture of Leo, comparing him now to when he was born. “Wow! I can’t get over how much this little chicken nugget has changed. I didn’t realise that an 8 month difference would be so obvious. He’s my world and I promise I will be the best I can for him. Love you little man”

*Proceeds to swap accounts to share bullshit post on an Instagram page devoted to Leo*

“thanks dad, now where is my brother?”

• Haha
  • Wow
300EB100-45BD-4B13-8B6E-CDE94058AF18.jpeg
Doesn’t he post some variation of this every single month? We get it Jake, you’re obsessed with your kid. Give it a bleeping rest 😴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The bleeping irony
Jake your 6 month year old has Instagram you bellend.
Also you have to be 13 to have Instagram, so yes kids are on there, enjoy the next shadow ban you get

Why’s he talking like he’s from the ends. We don’t need only fans Jake you barely wear anything anyway, I would pay you to put that top hat nipple away actually

why has he bought the tracksuit about four sizes too small?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I got blocked by him for laughing at that pic of him and Sophie and saying he was full of tit, so I cant call him a bleep. Can someone pass along my regards thanks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Jake claims he didn’t know what reality thing he was dressed with a zip up top with a number on it. And marbles and honeycomb . Until Jake was told it’s squid games . # hey Jake. Squid games . How difficult is it . #bell end He really doesn’t get it does he

Reactions: 5
Sophie is going to drive to her dads and might take Leo ? Bloody take him , the amount of times Jake has taken him to Manchester . Surely her dad would want to see him too 😵💫

Reactions: 7
Sophie is going to drive to her dads and might take Leo ? Bloody take him , the amount of times Jake has taken him to Manchester . Surely her dad would want to see him too 😵💫
I’m guessing she has taken Leo as he’s not been on Instagram all day. Jake’s little dig about everything is fine with him and Sophie before anyone says anything. If you say so jake, protest a little too much

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If he was an ice cream, he would lick himself!
He can’t be on his own. This is his problem, Sophie is away so he can’t have a day to himself. He’s been to the gym, then out to football.
This is why he’s constantly filming I think. He needs CONSTANT approval and ‘company’

• Sick
  • Sad
He can’t be on his own. This is his problem, Sophie is away so he can’t have a day to himself. He’s been to the gym, then out to football.
This is why he’s constantly filming I think. He needs CONSTANT approval and ‘company’
[/QUOTE]
needy as duck, grown human acting like a toddler who missed their nap today, I detest him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.