Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t know why he’s desperate for the baby to walk because then there will be no more laying in bed all day, sitting on his arse filming him under the coffee table or setting up his phone to catch them “playing”🙄

Why has the good ship sailed without him?? It left yesterday and this prick wasn’t on it😡 Is it because a) He’s been suffering really bad with his anxiety🙄 (you really shouldn’t be if you’re necking gummies, oil & applying rubs/cream to your face etc Jake) b) He’s kidding on he thought he had covid🥱 c) He’s maybe not vaccinated🤔 or d) He couldn’t bear to leave chicken nugget🤢
Cruise ships are strict if he hasn’t been vaccinated he will not be allowed on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus even when he’s visiting people he’s constantly filming also should he be out and about visiting when he’s supposedly ill?

Reactions: 6
He seriously is irritating isn’t he .
I could never allow him as a visitor he’s to much in your face childish 🤮

Reactions: 10
Jesus even when he’s visiting people he’s constantly filming also should he be out and about visiting when he’s supposedly ill?
If someone visited my house and behaved so immaturely and pathetically about a dog toy in front of my child I'd be fuming. He's like a teenager not a 30+ adult and father. Both of those people looked embarrassed 😳

Reactions: 20
He’s always got to be the centre of attention. The sooner reality shows are done the better. This prick will be back to the building site he came from and will be doing 6.30 starts daily

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Did you like someone else’s comment
No I didn’t! There are some insta accounts that I never interact with (eg. Ashley Cain) because I know they will block people even for liking comments that are critical of them. It’s a mystery!

• Heart
No I didn’t! There are some insta accounts that I never interact with (eg. Ashley Cain) because I know they will block people even for liking comments that are critical of them. It’s a mystery!
Have you liked a negative comment about him on another page? I know it's a long shot but it could be that?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the cruise thing is a mystery, wonder if he isn’t vaccinated and playing the illness / covid test / anxiety as a cover up? Like someone else said if you were ill you wouldn’t be going into other peoples house, boxing etc… first class prick

He had played the anxiety card before for the cruise - wonder if this is how he can get out of any kinda contract

Attachments

Last edited:
the cruise thing is a mystery, wonder if he isn’t vaccinated and playing the illness / covid test / anxiety as a cover up? Like someone else said if you were ill you wouldn’t be going into other peoples house, boxing etc… first class prick

He had played the anxiety card before for the cruise - wonder if this is how he can get out of any kinda contract
Has he pulled out of it then? Sorry I'm in the 'blocked club'. If so I bet he has been told he can't go because he isn't vaccinated

Reactions: 7
Is this bloke taking the piss now? Another gushing post without Fred. He’s fine to be filmed for adverts and to help pay his step dads mortgage though

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Is it me or is Leo a bit like one of the Roloff kids? They’re all very cute and they all have dwarfism. That’s the same posture Leo has. I’m sure if his parents cared more about his development they’d address this. At 8 months, he should be sturdier.

Reactions: 10

6 months??? He was going on a P&O cruise to the canaries for 7 days🤣🤣😂😂

Has he pulled out of it then? Sorry I'm in the 'blocked club'. If so I bet he has been told he can't go because he isn't vaccinated
The one he was supposed to be on left yesterday🤷🏼‍♀️ Last week he was going on about learning songs for it & Sophie was saying he was going away, not a thing mentioned about it now😂

B6DA1512-0B39-4355-A407-9E9898C1B223.jpeg

Posting this here for all who are on the block list & I’m showing Leo’s face because his poor excuse for parents don’t make any attempt to cover it up☹ This is just another excuse to post a pic from the photo shoot and go on about gratitude, happy family etc which to me is disgusting😤 Sophie as a mother of 2 you are a disgrace!! You’re both making out it was for your new baby range, if that’s the case why are you bleeping twats in every pic?🤷🏼‍♀️ Personally I feel it’s a shoot of your own wee family bubble and poor Freddie has been left out completely😩 As a mother there’s no way on this earth I would have these pics up anywhere and constantly showing them on social media, you are a family of 4 not bleeping 3 no matter what prickenden thinks😡

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
6 months??? He was going on a P&O cruise to the canaries for 7 days🤣🤣😂😂

The one he was supposed to be on left yesterday🤷🏼‍♀️ Last week he was going on about learning songs for it & Sophie was saying he was going away, not a thing mentioned about it now😂

View attachment 826934
Posting this here for all who are on the block list & I’m showing Leo’s face because his poor excuse for parents don’t make any attempt to cover it up☹ This is just another excuse to post a pic from the photo shoot and go on about gratitude, happy family etc which to me is disgusting😤 Sophie as a mother of 2 you are a disgrace!! You’re both making out it was for your new baby range, if that’s the case why are you bleeping twats in every pic?🤷🏼‍♀️ Personally I feel it’s a shoot of your own wee family bubble and poor Freddie has been left out completely😩 As a mother there’s no way on this earth I would have these pics up anywhere and constantly showing them on social media, you are a family of 4 not bleeping 3 no matter what prickenden thinks😡
Sophie really needs to lay off the filler, that chin is absolutely ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The only time Leo looks really animated and engaged is when Freddie is playing with him and it is very sweet to see. Bet it makes Jakeyboy jealous.

• Heart
She can’t even look at her kid naturally
That’s because she’s not a natural mother, they’re both selfish human beings & narcissists so they put themselves & their own needs before anyone else’s🙄 If you went onto their instas & didn’t know any better you would think they only had Leo😤 You would think Fred was a cousin or something that visited now & again😩
7B7326D8-2D52-4E58-9F51-FE121EB182D7.jpeg

CBD896B8-91E8-4C22-8F19-45E6FF87BF4C.jpeg

They really are horrible bastards!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.