Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
He’s a bully. He’s displayed it so many times with Sophie Fred and his mum. Will say something catty then if they get upset says it was only a joke and they took it the wrong way. It’s horrible behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
Why do they actually think they’re molly mae & Tommy🤣 They have a good 10 years on them for a start🙄 Vlogging??? Personally I don’t want to see anything from you Sophie because you’re so dull & boring😴 and don’t even get me started on your cunt of a fiancé🤢

What do people want to see more of🤔

More of their days out?? You don’t go anywhere apart from the gym😂

More Leo?? No thanks, we see plenty of him, why don’t you give the poor baby a break from having a phone shoved in his face☹ Let’s be honest he’s 9 months old, not as if anything he does is groundbreaking🙄

More of their home?? You spend 24/7 in your bed so what is there to see🙄

More of Jake with his top off?? Thanks but no thanks🤢

• Haha

coryc217

VIP Member
Jake you really are odd

never have I ever posted a photo of my child and removed it because it didn’t get enough likes
how the F are people even thinking that behaviour is normal .
I don’t ever post a photo of my baby and think oh let’s see how many likes I get . I post it for my friends and family and don’t care how many likes it gets !!

this man seriously needs professional help his behaviour is very disturbing . He will have Leo growing up thinking he has to be accepted judged by the amounts of likes his photo gets 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart

Cady1954

VIP Member
Ashley Cain is on the new series of Celebrity SAS...

View attachment 856878

You just know Jake is gonna start climbing so far up his rectum and start with that little lion shit again that he blatantly stole from the cains when their child was dying...

and he has the nerve to moan about being trolled.
Jake you are a sub-human piece of fucking shit.
Oh God Ashley Cain. I could never get tired or smacking his smug face. And his mrs pair of scammers

• Haha

Cleopops

Chatty Member
So there's no private chef coming for Xmas day and nowhere in Lincoln wants to provide an unnecessary free Xmas Dinner for him and his begging family......yes Lincoln, loving your work!keep it up pls, don't give him any free shit while he's there, im enjoying watching him hate every second of having to work for a living rather than sitting in his house being gifted crap to promote 😄 a

• Heart
  • Haha

Rob2401

Chatty Member
Maybe he’s been chucked out already lol he was deffo staying at someone’s house the night before.

Is this a normal pic for a father who’s just left home to work while his mrs stays home with the kids ??
08E21D96-3A96-4EF6-B85F-C5C1FB2440F4.jpeg

I don’t think he’s in someone’s house, looks like they’ve been put in a b&b or airb&b as there’s a no smoking sign on the mirror which a normal house wouldn’t have

• Sick
Has he really just filmed himself reading a book to Leo? Look at the book, look at the phone, am I in the frame? Now a quick shot at the book, then me, please tell me I'm the best dad, love meeee!!!🙄🙄 Dickhead.

• Sick
  • Wow

charlene2

There has to be some law against using a child the way he is, I think he realised that him alone no one likes and he doesn’t get enough positive reactions on the gram so now he’s using Leo to try bump it and get more likes .. it’s got to be the lowest of the low using your own baby like this it’s fucking disgusting … I could not or would not give a shit how many likes a pic of my child got .. in fact if anyone I didn’t know liked a pic of my child I would be concerned, there is a reason children should be kept private too many weirdos but jake would literally sell anyone and anything for a like and now it’s at the risk of his child!!! Think Bianca needs a word 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
It’s not normal behavior …. Posting a photo of your baby and asking them to go like the photo 🤯in fact it’s totally abnormal … abnormal that you use your child to get engagement .
It’s a bit of a sad state of affairs if you need complete and utter strangers to like a photo to prove how liked he is 🤯🤯🤯🥲

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Ashley Cain is on the new series of Celebrity SAS...

View attachment 856878

You just know Jake is gonna start climbing so far up his rectum and start with that little lion shit again that he blatantly stole from the cains when their child was dying...

and he has the nerve to moan about being trolled.
Jake you are a sub-human piece of fucking shit.
Ashley Cain is a Narc as well. Him and Jake will go well together

Like jake, thought it was appropriate to film every private Moment of his daughters illness and passing to get some Instagram followers and become a ‘celeb’ again

Ashley “my daughter“ Cain who openly disregards the mother of that poor baby in public? Genuinely don’t know who is worse between him and Cuntenden

Christ he’s barely awake and he has the camera in Leo’s face. And the reason the kid’s posture is shite is because he’s forever in that sweaty bed looking up at the tv on the wall.
They wouldn’t know how to handle a kid who isn’t as obsessed with tv as this one is. Nine months old and they’ve created a couch potato
You wouldn’t think Sophie already had a kid. Every time I see that dating clip it reminds me what a vapid chav she is

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Jake would do well to remember his be kind and how he is always banging on about losing his Dad and Brother, how he struggles with anxiety before he starts calling people pathetic. Naughty boy is a carer for his very sick mum so is obviously missing her. But yeah, be kind Jake, you twat

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/naughty-boy-pulled-out-im-25475061.amp someone that actually cares for someone other than himself Jake.

Also, making out he didn’t know Arlene Philips actual name and that Naughty Boy needs to sell records. He’s written for people like Beyoncé Jake. The absolute cheek when he was on there for losing the xfactor

View attachment 884687
I have no words.

other than sad pathetic twat
No Jake no one except utter weirdos want to see your kids daily

Last edited:
  • Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
I’m sure Ed Sheeran will be gutted to hear the great Jake Quickenden doesn’t rate his album 🤦🏻‍♀️ Surprised he didn’t tag Ed in his story. He normally tags celebs when he’s talking about them. Then again he’s normally blowing smoke up their arses not slating them.

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
He’s clearly been reading here recently - bringing up the plug socket covers and now justifying being in bed til mid afternoon. If (and that’s a big if) he’s depressed and doesn’t want to get up, that doesn’t excuse that poor baby being left in bed all day watching TV with his useless cunt father.
He’s fine to get out of bed for the gym, to see his gritter, to film adverts, to see Chris Hughes though.

I’m not expert and maybe he does have it but the problem these days is it seems to be rolled out whenever anyone wants an excuse for something which lessens people actually struggling being taken seriously. Vicky pattison is another who pulls the mental health card if and when it suits her it seems

Jake jumps on any bangwagon he can, cleaning the house all the time like honcho previously, the Adele song, now mental health month trying to launch that song he wrote. Sorry but I just don’t buy it

• Heart

BaggyBertha

Chatty Member
Jake “ mum please go on your stories and tell everyone how amazing I am as a singer sing writer … tell them how you can’t believe nobody has snapped me up “

ffs he has got his mother begging for him now 🙈 what a sad desperate fame hungry wanker 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
He has no shame at all has he ??? Bet bet beg 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nobody’s ‘snapped him up’ mumma QVC aka Sue Pollard because he’s no more than a back street pub singer with a stinking attitude!!
In basic terms, he’s a cunt!

• Haha
  • Heart

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
She can’t even look at her kid naturally
That’s because she’s not a natural mother, they’re both selfish human beings & narcissists so they put themselves & their own needs before anyone else’s🙄 If you went onto their instas & didn’t know any better you would think they only had Leo😤 You would think Fred was a cousin or something that visited now & again😩
7B7326D8-2D52-4E58-9F51-FE121EB182D7.jpeg

CBD896B8-91E8-4C22-8F19-45E6FF87BF4C.jpeg

They really are horrible bastards!!

• Wow
  • Angry