Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jackickisadick

Chatty Member
Oh he’s moaning again about people being jealous of his life. No, babe, we just enjoy the car crash that is your existence. The sham relationship, the fake ads and of course your envy towards a sweet child who can get an actual expression out of your usually vacant baby

View attachment 828715
Who goes out for a meal and asks their other half to take cringey posed photos of themself at the table? 🤢 This guy would shag himself if he could, narcissistic prick!!
Rylan is more butch

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Jac In The Box

VIP Member
the cruise thing is a mystery, wonder if he isn’t vaccinated and playing the illness / covid test / anxiety as a cover up? Like someone else said if you were ill you wouldn’t be going into other peoples house, boxing etc… first class prick

He had played the anxiety card before for the cruise - wonder if this is how he can get out of any kinda contract
6 months??? He was going on a P&O cruise to the canaries for 7 days🤣🤣😂😂

Has he pulled out of it then? Sorry I'm in the 'blocked club'. If so I bet he has been told he can't go because he isn't vaccinated
The one he was supposed to be on left yesterday🤷🏼‍♀️ Last week he was going on about learning songs for it & Sophie was saying he was going away, not a thing mentioned about it now😂

B6DA1512-0B39-4355-A407-9E9898C1B223.jpeg

Posting this here for all who are on the block list & I’m showing Leo’s face because his poor excuse for parents don’t make any attempt to cover it up☹ This is just another excuse to post a pic from the photo shoot and go on about gratitude, happy family etc which to me is disgusting😤 Sophie as a mother of 2 you are a disgrace!! You’re both making out it was for your new baby range, if that’s the case why are you fucking twats in every pic?🤷🏼‍♀️ Personally I feel it’s a shoot of your own wee family bubble and poor Freddie has been left out completely😩 As a mother there’s no way on this earth I would have these pics up anywhere and constantly showing them on social media, you are a family of 4 not fucking 3 no matter what prickenden thinks😡

Last edited:

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
He posts the same type of grid post every other day. A picture of him, Sophie and Leo (with no Freddie in sight) saying how much family means to him.
Jake, family includes EVERYBODY that's in it - including your step children. You can't just push him aside because you've got a biological child now.
Plus Freddie looked so pissed off in that Maoam advert, like he didn't want to do it but had been forced into it.

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
So there's no private chef coming for Xmas day and nowhere in Lincoln wants to provide an unnecessary free Xmas Dinner for him and his begging family......yes Lincoln, loving your work!keep it up pls, don't give him any free shit while he's there, im enjoying watching him hate every second of having to work for a living rather than sitting in his house being gifted crap to promote 😄 a
He really hates having to work doesn’t he. He’s so jealous that Sophie and Fred and getting to spend time with HIS child. It’s pathetic, how many other dads get to see their kid all day every day for the first 6 months. Imagine if he had a normal job

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Just let this sink in for a minute, Wagner and Stevie Richie both got further than Jake in the x factor

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
And Chico and Jedward 😂

Another busy day for them today. 10am and Sophie still in her pyjamas, jake in his pants wig and dressing gown and Towie on in the background. He’s such a hard worker

• Haha
  • Heart

mousey

But the caption on that picture in his grid is “I don’t even care if this gets no likes”

7CD98064-86DC-4166-890D-89F865D634AA.gif

• Haha

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
How has his insta follower count gone up by over 3,000 in a week? Why would anyone just start randomly following him let alone that amount of people? He is so fixated on getting to 1 million followers, I think he’s decided the only way to do it is buy them 🤦🏻‍♀️
They must have been searching @Adele and stumbled upon his amazing cover and decided he’s the next big thing

He’s crying about not doing well in music. That’s because he showed he didn’t give a shit about music. Instead of leaving the xfactor and continuing to gig or use the xfactor to get more music stuff. He jumped straight into a reality tv show just to keep himself ‘famous’ pissed Simon Cowell off by doing so and then wasn’t taken seriously because it was clear he wanted to just be famous and didn’t care what for.

it’s Jake’s bad choices (or his managements) and now ten years on that ship has sailed.

“Speaking about whether it's important to win the X Factor in order to have a successful music career, Simon said: "I think in any competition, if you don't want to win, that tells me you haven't got that killer instinct to do well in the real world, if you're happy to come fourth or tenth and end up in the jungle…”

Simon had him sussed from the start

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

charlene2

Have you seen his response to a question about his singing saying that because he couldn’t choose his songs on xfactor that made him not win and he has been tarred with that brush since 🤣 no jake you have a shit attitude and your singing and face pulling is awful that’s why

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Who else thinks he probably never even got an invite to pride of Britain ???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Was alright yo go to party last night despite baby being poorly yesterday .
There’s no way he got an invite and chose to not go. The bloke would go to the opening of an envelope if there was a slight chance of getting his face in the paper or being able to film some other celebs on his Instagram

• Haha
  • Heart
He's an utter predator filming her in the toilet like that,that's not banter that being a bullying cunt. If I was her I'd not only be complaining to the bosses I'd be trying to get a restraining order. Who the actual fuck does he think he is.

I reported that. Vile behaviour
I did too.

I keep thinking how has he got my details has to be from them he admits that I made a complaint so they must have given him my details or he’s read what I’ve put and taken it upon himself to contact me either way if they didn’t give my details and he’s read my complain and taken it and just messaged me then it’s unprofessional and I’m sure he will have been told not to do that 👎🏻
Imagine if a shop worker had a complaint about them and then just messaged the complainant, they'd be sacked for certain.

• Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Jake the fact a fan has asked if they can babysit Leo for a night shows how weird some people are and why he shouldn’t be on social media. I’d have been phoning the police not sharing the comment

• Wow

redball00n

VIP Member
I’m A Celeb starting again so of course Jake has to make it about himself. Who cares if he was in the jungle 6 years ago?!! Completely irrelevant.

• Haha

Nahmate100

Chatty Member
How arsey did he get when sophie said leo finds Freddie the funniest? 😂 imagine being jealous of a 7 year old 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Wow