Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffs Sophie interact with the little lad .how embarrassing put your phone down while he is sat next to you. . Talk to him . That poor lad has to live his life through a Mobile phone. Mummy and daddy are to busy in front of their phones.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Anyone know which beach they were at? Looks like a nice place on a summers day!

Reactions: 4
Looks like Frinton or Walton on the naze, not too far from Colchester so would make sense

Reactions: 4
C9666B5F-1BA2-406A-98FB-B25F34A4C411.jpeg

Quick repost it, didn’t get enough likes the first time. I mean ah Instagram deleted it for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 14
😂😂 thanks for confirming that it is Frinton Jake-that location was absolutely not in the original post.
Let us know how chicken nugget sleeps tonight won't you after he's had his first lot of fresh air in months 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why can’t he just post a picture of him and Freddy? Why does he have to write a long attention seeking caption waffling on? Also there is something wrong with Leo’s neck, I can’t put my finger on it but it doesn’t look right for some reason?!

Reactions: 9
Somebody asked Jake and Sophie if Freddie is at private school and they said no because "Me and Sophie both went to public school". I'm confused? Did they both go to private schools then because public schools are private schools.

I think he's thinking of "state schools". 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Somebody asked Jake and Sophie if Freddie is at private school and they said no because "Me and Sophie both went to public school". I'm confused? Did they both go to private schools then because public schools are private schools.

I think he's thinking of "state schools". 🤦‍♀️
No, they are both just thick. Him and Sophie aren’t exactly shining examples for state school are they 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That post about him and Fred makes me cringe. He’s so fake. Never makes any effort with him these days. Too busy laying in bed with Leo. Absolute beggy freak he is. No wonder he suffers with his moods though, he literally has no life the sad sack

Reactions: 13
Have you noticed that he seems to go these things ie take chicken nugget out,when we’ve posted about them? He deffo reads this forum. Almost 1 mill in followed but yet he always finds the negative posts and replies so he’s gotta be going through them all as his ass kissers far outweigh the negative posts so it’s obvious he’s reading everyone on of theM
I’ve seen some sad cunts post really nice heartfelt messages and he’s completely al med then abs replied to some one who isn’t kissing his ass. You wouldn’t think a grown father in his mid thirties would act this way.
the cancer story line is due a rehash he’s not used to for a couple of weeks so it’s coming ….

Of course she bleeping does lol I bet he’s had a few bouts of thrush of those teeth aswell.
these “totally random” and not selected at all questions are Always the same tit. So remember he selects which ones to answer but then also Moans and witches avint then when he could of just clicked an used another..
Apparently people are asking how big it is ?!
LOL it’s a similar size to his brain! small as duck prob bout 4” with good lighting.
His Nudes leaked so I really really don’t know why he always seems to wear trousers/pants that show what’s he’s NOT packing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
2A06EF2E-1C18-4ECC-8907-69D6C3AAEE44.jpeg

Sorry guys, I know I fixate on these like Jake does with his likes🤦🏼‍♀️😂 There has to be something fishy going on🤷🏼‍♀️ How can he be losing everyday then the 2 days he spends in bed doing feck all & isn’t really on his stories he gains nearly a thousand🤔

Are all the ads paying for your followers Jake🤣

Reactions: 10
View attachment 842713
Sorry guys, I know I fixate on these like Jake does with his likes🤦🏼‍♀️😂 There has to be something fishy going on🤷🏼‍♀️ How can he be losing everyday then the 2 days he spends in bed doing feck all & isn’t really on his stories he gains nearly a thousand🤔

Are all the ads paying for your followers Jake🤣
I reckon he’s either paid or unblocked a load of people he’d previously blocked to get his numbers back up. I go on his insta for a laugh but would never follow him as I’m never going to be a number that helps him get to his dream of 1m followers

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I reckon he’s either paid or unblocked a load of people he’d previously blocked to get his numbers back up. I go on his insta for a laugh but would never follow him as I’m never going to be a number that helps him get to his dream of 1m followers
Me too🙌🏼😂

Think half the people that follow him don’t even realise they still follow or they don’t even use their accounts anymore🤣 The follower numbers defo aren’t reflected in the likes & comments🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
This! Because when I messaged him recently he said I'm not gonna block you, and straight away I thought nah mate cos you don't wanna lose the followers, so I unfollowed anyway!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol same I have never and will never follow him.
But I love looking and laughing at his insta. I cannot believe the things he says and does lol all in the name of promotion.
we’ll all be laughing when he’s duetting with Adele lol one of his minons requested he get in touch with Adele and setup a duet LOL I then realised the mentally of his mionoms who believe he has wrote those inspirational quotes. Well you know straight away it’s not him because there’s correct spelling and punctuation.
If you are lucky enough to get a Quickenden original it’ll take you an hour to decipher it as the man’s borderline dyslexic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Only just stumbled on this thread. Thought i was the only person who thought Leo has something wrong with his neck!

Such a strange looking kid.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They are such a predictable pair.... 😴😴 everyone on here saying he hasnt been to a baby group or play area then look 🙄 they are at a play area 😒 finally!!! Least he goes to nursery so can interact with other kids there.

Only just stumble on this thread. Thought i was the only person who thought Leo has something wrong with his neck!

Shame a strange looking kid.
Hes a gorgeous little boy ❤

• Heart
I’m I wrong but the gifted ring to her, 0ver £800.... duck me !!! They are both a pair off ponces not a job between them and then gifted that !!! Joke

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.