Jake Quickenden #7 begging to be named on a gritter, Soph wants the ring down the loo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It makes you wonder how she managed to bring Freddie up. I think jake is just such a petulant brat she just lets him get his own way for some peace
Because Freddie’s father is the better parent. Clearly. Certainly better than Jake. To Jake, Leo is an accessory. Used for content to cling on to his fifteen minutes of fame which ran out years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Agree to disagree on co sleeping mine are 18 and 22 and certainly don’t ask to share a bed with me now 😆🤣 What will Jake do when Leo is at nursery/school more how will he get his content 🤨 Is he going to get Sophie up the duff every 18months. 10 kids and counting reality series incoming 🤣😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok forget about the baby groups. That’s not a necessity if your child gets enough stimulation and different experiences at home. Millions of babies grow up without any groups and are perfectly functioning adults.
However Leo.. Guys can you really imagine any of them, mostly Soph, sitting in a circle and doing nursery rimes and silly faces and chatting up nonsense with other mums. Yeah, never in a million years.
They have a garden so I have a hope that the nugget get the fresh air everyday and catch autumn leaves from there at least.

Reactions: 10
Agree to disagree on co sleeping mine are 18 and 22 and certainly don’t ask to share a bed with me now 😆🤣 What will Jake do when Leo is at nursery/school more how will he get his content 🤨 Is he going to get Sophie up the duff every 18months. 10 kids and counting reality series incoming 🤣😆
He’ll be at the school gates all day waiting for break time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've never known anyone to "parent" their child like they do,the kid is never dressed properly,he's kept in bed for hours and hours at a time with no stimulation,they feed him in bed, they never take him out to do anything or go anywhere, its just bizarre and selfish.Ive said it before on here but a child NEEDS to be exposed to normal experiences outside, going on a bus, walking in the woods, even going in a trolley when you go food shopping, going to the park, even just going out in the garden and letting him touch the leaves etc.this week is half term, they could have gone somewhere with him to expose him to new sights, sounds and smells.i genuinely just don't understand how they think staying in the house all the time is good for anyone
It’s like some bizarre social experiment isn’t it? Such strange behaviour.

Does Sophie just look for anyone excuse to escape 😳😂 Never seems to be around. I know she has Freddie and not sure what does as a career?

Reactions: 9
Instagram is fucked, nobody is seeing posts on the main page🤔🤥 Instagram isn’t fucked Jake! People just aren’t liking & blowing smoke up your arse everytime you post another self-indulgent photo of yourself or golden child🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Instagram is fucked, nobody is seeing posts on the main page🤔🤥 Instagram isn’t fucked Jake! People just aren’t liking & blowing smoke up your arse everytime you post another self-indulgent photo of yourself or golden child🙄
watch as some posts show amount of likes, when he hasn’t HIT the like quota he hides it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Watching his story about not going to Pride of Britain, its so obvious he didn't get an invite. You could tell he was gutted 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish he would duck off with the ‘Leave a like and comment’ beggy bull tit. Insta playing up, my arse!

• Haha
  • Sick
Weird how they couldn't go to the pride of Britain awards cos the kid was poorly but they could go out the night before. Wondering why they would be invited anyway.

Reactions: 10
An Ocado ad… thought he shopped at asda? No sign of Fred in the happy little family either. Was he made to take the photo. It’s getting disgusting the way he’s shoved out to be honest

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Somebody didn’t get an invite to pride of Britain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 jealous jake ????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

he such a dick !!! What the duck does he actually do ??? Apart from stay in bed … walk around with no top on and duck himself on stories ????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Somebody didn’t get an invite to pride of Britain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 jealous jake ????? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

he such a dick !!! What the duck does he actually do ??? Apart from stay in bed … walk around with no top on and duck himself on stories ????
cruise ships… oh wait

• Haha
"Me and Sophie don't agree on much things but we do agree on Californian Walnuts"

6fe.jpg

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.