Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bedroom is soulless,my kids are all grown now but you could of walked in anyone of their rooms and known who belonged to because they were allowed personalities and it was their rooms there is nothing in there with colour the even managed to find grey dinosaur bedding.
Mind you she gave Fred's room the personality of a 80 year old man..
Not a clue between them :(

Reactions: 16
🐔Expect Fag Ash Lil gave him a bung over the weekend...hey presto a bed .....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolute state of her. She must be pissed as she's duplicated posts and fucked up. bleeping ridiculous bed. Not one bit of colour/character in those children's rooms. Soulless.

348738550_1446394799518276_6257700211882157604_n.jpg
348862046_230080873082599_1820913460794898788_n.jpg
348755715_227066020073181_8948475510377569419_n.jpg

348718457_570083028579155_4010190295626110758_n.jpg

Reactions: 10
Poor Maris doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going. Can you imagine how well developed he would be if Prickenden spent even a 1/3 of the time he devote to icks or IG on engaging with him properly.
a couple at my Slimming World group bring their little girl with them, shes not even 2 yet and has much better speech and vocabulary than Maris.

Reactions: 13
I hate hate hate the way idiots like them exploit their children. And showing a child asleep - oh I know it's to prove a point in this case 🙄 - but it seems like the child can't have a shred of privacy ever.

I can't even explain properly why that bothers me so much. It's when they are at their most defenceless I suppose. 😕 She did it before showing him in the cot. It's awful.

Reactions: 16
I hate hate hate the way idiots like them exploit their children. And showing a child asleep - oh I know it's to prove a point in this case 🙄 - but it seems like the child can't have a shred of privacy ever.

I can't even explain properly why that bothers me so much. It's when they are at their most defenceless I suppose. 😕 She did it before showing him in the cot. It's awful.
They couldn't give a toss. As long as they don't have to get a job & can scrounge freebies they'll sell their kids. Charlotte dawson is even worse!

They couldn't give a toss. As long as they don't have to get a job & can scrounge freebies they'll sell their kids. Charlotte dawson is even worse!
Oh I know, they are all the same, Stacey Solomon, Mrs bleeping Hinch and all the rest - they don't give a damn about the damage they are doing.

Moneyspinners that is all they see their children as. Depressing. 😕

Reactions: 17
Just going to park this here. 'age 6 years up' in fact it actually says not recommended for under 6 yrs. Twats
They don’t care about minor details like that 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s got them the engagement they wanted and that’s all they’re bothered about 😡 If Leo has an accident because of their stupidity and need for attention, I bet they’ll manage to keep that off the gram though. Still can’t believe how soulless both his and Fred’s rooms are. Saying that, the only thing with any colour in their hovel of a house is that tacky neon sign in the kitchen anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Just going to park this here. 'age 6 years up' in fact it actually says not recommended for under 6 yrs. Twats
Right there is proof of their intelligence, basically zero brain cells btwn them!!!

Reactions: 12
Matt willis has up a good statement on his story about taken time off social and saying he isn't a therapist and can't help people but said there's numbers and links... jake he would be taken in booking for therpy instead and letting on he knows

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Listen Jake when I told you to put Leo in a bed I meant a toddler one where if he fell out he wouldn't have far to fall! That's giving me the fear that thing.

Reactions: 19
First post of the day at 5am? Can he not see this isn't normal!! I'm calling bingo we see him going into maris making a big deal about how he slept all night in his big boy bed (doubt it) then a load of shrieking about going down the special slide all while the kid can barely see because of his scruffy hair

• Haha
Reactions: 21
and so it begins…… one post with good engagement and now it’s the normal rinse and repeat 😴😴😴😴 it’s a bleeping bed for christs sake 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can see why he’s so manic about posting looking at his engagement rate and follower count dwindling 🤭 thing he doesn’t seem to comprehend is the more he posts, the worse it will get 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Probably threw him a biscuit with the milk to shut him up.Already done a 3 hour cleaning shift while this sad twit posting his scruffy child’s bed routine.No work this week then you lazy twit😳

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.