Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 Looks more like a tree house, what backward people buys a bed like that ....Its for 6 year olds . Still it got a few likes from the other dimwits who must get one !!!!! :oops: bleeping load of idiots.....Fill Maris up with another bottle as I said backward that's why Maris is like he is........

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just going to park this here. 'age 6 years up' in fact it actually says not recommended for under 6 yrs. Twats
Pair of idiots! So middle of the night spud gets up, he can get out of that bed and his bedroom and access the stairs all while they 2 are upstairs in their hobbit hole sleeping? No baby gate as he can climb them?, there's taller gates out there if they bothered to do some research..

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
and so it begins…… one post with good engagement and now it’s the normal rinse and repeat 😴😴😴😴 it’s a bleeping bed for christs sake 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can see why he’s so manic about posting looking at his engagement rate and follower count dwindling 🤭 thing he doesn’t seem to comprehend is the more he posts, the worse it will get 🤷🏻‍♀️
He would help himself so much if he takes a break from his socials, even a week. Let some people miss him and his engagement will jump up when he returns. He just wouldn’t be able to do it though. I just checked the number of comments on the bed reel and it’s just below 600. It’s still not great for someone with 1m followers. I guess he only cares about the number of views. I have 2nd embarrassment for him, who makes such a fuss about a crappy bed. I still don’t think he assembled it himself when Flapz usually does most of their DIY.
IMHO that bed has dsnger written all over it! Maris is too young for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So his post this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ what I’ve gathered from wasting 2 mins of my life reading it is
1. He’s a liar
2. It’s ‘snuck’ not ‘snook’
3. Someone has obviously messaged him about the lack of stair gate hence his passive aggressive point
4. His desperate need for engagement shows no sign of letting up

and most importantly and as per usual, he finishes a post about his son by making it ALL about him. No Fakey you still haven’t got a decent haircut and you’ve been trying and failing to get a deal with crocs for ages now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Pair of idiots! So middle of the night spud gets up, he can get out of that bed and his bedroom and access the stairs all while they 2 are upstairs in their hobbit hole sleeping? No baby gate as he can climb them?, there's taller gates out there if they bothered to do some research..
And just wait - he will want to spend hours during the day on the slide, and they will have to stay with him.
The stupidity is real, as we already knew. How bloody dangerous the whole thing is. 😕

I am glad to say I never saw a bed like that for a small child but that's probably because my family and friends who have kids actually care about them and their safety. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Is he taking Fred to see Man Utd? So he’s off to the states for 6 days no mention of the turkey holiday.He really gets on my nerves giving it the big I am.Complete wanker with a true addiction to posting tit day in day out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So his post this morning 🤦🏻‍♀️ what I’ve gathered from wasting 2 mins of my life reading it is
1. He’s a liar
2. It’s ‘snuck’ not ‘snook’
3. Someone has obviously messaged him about the lack of stair gate hence his passive aggressive point
4. His desperate need for engagement shows no sign of letting up

and most importantly and as per usual, he finishes a post about his son by making it ALL about him. No Fakey you still haven’t got a decent haircut and you’ve been trying and failing to get a deal with crocs for ages now.
It’s almost as if he is auditioning for a job where he focuses on how to bring up kids. Omggggg. He is disgusting and I don’t believe any of those points. Sophie is doing it all and he is taking the credit. She has no choice or he will be beyond impossible to live with. No way will he allow NikNak disrupt his sleep. He is overdoing it. He will update ‘us’ again very soon now he sees how quickly he got over 11k likes.

• Heart
It’s almost as if he is auditioning for a job where he focuses on how to bring up kids. Omggggg. He is disgusting and I don’t believe any of those points. Sophie is doing it all and he is taking the credit. She has no choice or he will be beyond impossible to live with. No way will he allow NikNak disrupt his sleep. He is overdoing it. He will update ‘us’ again very soon now he sees how quickly he got over 11k likes.
He doesn’t realise he’d actually be more relate and tell the truth and say it was a hard night he got up loads and kept getting out of bed etc. I don’t believe he stayed 9pm to 5am in his new bed they did nothing to prepare him for. I remember the first night with my son was hell and me and his dad spent the whole week beforehand preparing him for it and buying the bed together so he knew what was happening

• Heart
He doesn’t realise he’d actually be more relate and tell the truth and say it was a hard night he got up loads and kept getting out of bed etc. I don’t believe he stayed 9pm to 5am in his new bed they did nothing to prepare him for. I remember the first night with my son was hell and me and his dad spent the whole week beforehand preparing him for it and buying the bed together so he knew what was happening
Exactly. I don't have kids but I remember it with some some of my nieces and nephews. There was talk with the child beforehand to prepare them and then they got a normal bed sometimes with a guard rail (not sure if that's the right name) to prevent them from falling out, until they were used to the difference between a cot and a bed.

I thought I was seeing things last night when I saw the bed with a slide, and the height of it, for a two year old. 😳

Reactions: 14
So he’s got no work at all this week then but going to America for 6 days work next month while as per usual he lets Flappy deal with the kids. Presuming the Turkey trip is just her and a friend and the kids by what he said. I’d imagine his ‘work’ in America is to do with the MMA unless he’s trying out for E News or Entertainment tonight as he’s a fully fledged UK TV presenter now 😂😂😂 Also what a bleep going to Old Trafford and not taking Fred. They’ll take him out of school for a PR trip to Dubai but not to go and watch his team play. So another night he’s away then. Good luck to Flappy when it’s only the 2nd night of Leo being in his ‘big’ bed. Funny how yet again Fakey ducks out of all his parental responsibilities but happy to play the fantastic dad on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder if he’ll nip into Zeldas to film a reel cos surely even he realises he can’t dine out on the bed for long 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
and so it begins…… one post with good engagement and now it’s the normal rinse and repeat 😴😴😴😴 it’s a bleeping bed for christs sake 🤦🏻‍♀️
I can see why he’s so manic about posting looking at his engagement rate and follower count dwindling 🤭 thing he doesn’t seem to comprehend is the more he posts, the worse it will get 🤷🏻‍♀️
The thirst of this bellend is real 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
They don’t care about minor details like that 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s got them the engagement they wanted and that’s all they’re bothered about 😡 If Leo has an accident because of their stupidity and need for attention, I bet they’ll manage to keep that off the gram though. Still can’t believe how soulless both his and Fred’s rooms are. Saying that, the only thing with any colour in their hovel of a house is that tacky neon sign in the kitchen anyway.
He'll also play down Leo being a nightmare in that bed as he won't like tattle to get one over on him. But yeah so dangerous and how irresponsible to get a 6+ bed for a 2 year old just for attention and engagement on the gram. He obviously went down to butter Zelda up for that. So transparent.

• Heart
His likes are still really tit though even on a 'good day' must eat him up seeing how many likes Sam Thompson gets, i was having a nosey and ST least interacted with posts are averaging the same likes that fakey gets on his most interacted with posts 🤣🤣. Probably why he's been copying his reels 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So he’s got no work at all this week then but going to America for 6 days work next month while as per usual he lets Flappy deal with the kids. Presuming the Turkey trip is just her and a friend and the kids by what he said. I’d imagine his ‘work’ in America is to do with the MMA unless he’s trying out for E News or Entertainment tonight as he’s a fully fledged UK TV presenter now 😂😂😂 Also what a bleep going to Old Trafford and not taking Fred. They’ll take him out of school for a PR trip to Dubai but not to go and watch his team play. So another night he’s away then. Good luck to Flappy when it’s only the 2nd night of Leo being in his ‘big’ bed. Funny how yet again Fakey ducks out of all his parental responsibilities but happy to play the fantastic dad on the gram 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wonder if he’ll nip into Zeldas to film a reel cos surely even he realises he can’t dine out on the bed for long 😂
He is about to get his big break into America tv 🤣🤣🤣🤣. As if.

So that's why the dangerous bed was set up this week, so she has to deal with it, I see.

• Haha
Shows you how many bots he's got, the reel he copied off SamThompson got just under 16k likes from 1 million followers. Sam had nearly 94k likes from 1.6 million followers 🤪🤪🤪

That bed is bleeping ridiculous for a 2 year old😳😳😳 as if you don't have a safety gate, absolutely thick fuckers aren't they😂😂😂😂

• Haha
His likes are still really tit though even on a 'good day' must eat him up seeing how many likes Sam Thompson gets, i was having a nosey and ST least interacted with posts are averaging the same likes that fakey gets on his most interacted with posts 🤣🤣. Probably why he's been copying his reels 🤣🤣
I really hope the two of them don’t try and copy Sam & Zara’s most recent reel. That I don’t want to see 🤮😂

• Haha
Flapz fell out of a tree last night! What was she doing up so late at 10:30pm?

Oh no babesssssss!!!

348630712_627557172743415_241364406134672697_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.