Jake Quickenden #69 posing with Goochi in a dirty glass. Keeping up appearances but we know they on their ass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell 33 times he’s been online in 14 hours😳😳He seriously needs to go get some help.Must be nice not to go get a real job and just piss about all day.So beds not gifted but no way those begs have paid full priceView attachment 2193668
Oh good he is hyping him up just before bed. Good luck with that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would be so annoyed if I were Fred and Leo got a cool new bed, whilst he gets stuck with the world’s most boring bedroom.

Reactions: 18
bleeping hell 33 times he’s been online in 14 hours😳😳He seriously needs to go get some help.Must be nice not to go get a real job and just piss about all day.So beds not gifted but no way those begs have paid full priceView attachment 2193668
What a sad life that he’s getting off on the attention he’s getting from a kids bed 😂 Hasn’t worked since last Thursday but there he is showing off an £800 bed for a 2 year old 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔 Maris is looking at his bed !!!!!! He has posted.....
Poor Maris doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going. Can you imagine how well developed he would be if Prickenden spent even a 1/3 of the time he devote to icks or IG on engaging with him properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Flaps buying followers again as no way she’s gained 1000 new ones overnight.Both skint boring and I hope Leo keeps that bleep up all night (karma)

• Haha
  • Heart
They're soon going to find out that having a slide on a bed is a massive mistake! 😂

348582604_944457213497447_3911394204369502576_n.jpg
348496843_777094260716964_516581521636015690_n.jpg

Reactions: 11
I loved Amy. Feel awful for her and hope she’ll be ok 😞
Hubby was just saying about that. Poor girl..she's suffered so much with her crohns as well but always has a smile on her face..
Not like Fakey and his hypochondria

• Heart
Well looks like he’s finally get the engagement he’s been desperate for. He’s going to be creaming himself with the likes and comments on his bed reel 🙄 How many times will he share it on his stories again in the coming days 😂 Doesn’t look like it was gifted so maybe that what they went to see Zelda for - money for her grandsons first big bed 🤷🏻‍♀️ £800 on a bed for a 2 year old and probably not even £100 spent on Fred’s whole room - cunts 😡 but it’s all about good content for the gram with them 😡
Poor Maris will be wheeled out even more often now Prickenden got decent engagement. I’m dreading the daily new bed reels we are likely to get this week. He will rinse and repeat all week and into next week. Hopefully not!🤣🤣

Last edited:
Not watched stories for a while, but good luck with keeping Charlotte potato in his bed! Novelty beds have around forever, this will be on FB marketplace in a year…. Night Tina Turner, You we’re simply the best

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Is that even safe to have a small child with a slide down from their bed?!

I'm am awful worry wart but I would be thinking of him waking up and deciding to slide down and falling. 😳

Reactions: 16
Everything about that bed is a disaster waiting to happen.twit been teaching him to jump and he’s way to young to have steps and a slide😳You see him trying to get his bleeping hair out of his eyes must be so annoying for him😡

Reactions: 16
Guaranteed they’ll end up in a&e as niknak jumped down the bed in the night and split his head open. I’m glad it wasn’t gifted as the company ought to think better than gifting a bed like that to a 2 year old

Reactions: 17
Sorry if I'm a boring fart but i have never liked beds like that no matter what the age of the child bedtime is bedtime and playtime is playtime. Also as others have said even if he woke in the night and managed to slide down safely what is to stop him falling down the stairs? While i'm here head has been posting for 16 hours today he seriously needs an intervention

• Heart
Reactions: 20
And Fakey is such an unpleasant idiot, he will wind the poor child up to the limit with that stupid bed and then start snarling at him when he doesn't conveniently fall asleep. 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 12
A stupid bed like that is exactly what appeals to this gormless pair of village-simpletons.....that kid will go bonce-first down that slide every time he wakes up. A&E here they come......

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.